URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 438
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"She may be a small time girl, but she's a big time media-whore!"

Posted by shakes the clown on 04-14-01 at 04:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Have you guys heard or seen any of Lamber's interviews...it's like she's practically begging for a job..

"I'll do ANYTHING in the entertainment industry!"

-Lamber, from just about every interview she's done since being voted off Survivor where she was the biggest waste of a contestant since Sonja.

I can just picture it now, in about 3 years we will be seeing the release of the following movie (straight to video and DVD):

"Amber's Anal Adventures: Volume 7, Encounters with Delivery Boys"

or maybe she could author up her memoirs:

"Amber: The stuff inside my head" (straight to pamphlet)

or she could become a motivational speaker:

"Lead by Following: the Amber 1-step plan to moderate success"

Ohh, the possibilities are endless for this beacon of intrigue.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: She may be a small time girl, but she's a big time media-whore!"
Posted by Survivorerist on 04-14-01 at 04:36 PM
Hey! Except for the video, I'd buy/go to all these things! But I guess I don't really count, do I? <sigh>

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

"Nice try Survivoreist"
Posted by shakes the clown on 04-14-01 at 04:39 PM
>Except for the video, I'd buy/go to all these things!

....okay, anyone here who actually believes the above statment, please step forward.

"RE: Nice try Survivoreist"
Posted by dangerkitty on 04-14-01 at 04:42 PM
Could be. Try titling it "Ambers Anal Adventures with Delivery Boys and Whipped Cream".

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

Posted by IceCat on 04-14-01 at 04:48 PM

<click>

Posted by Survivorerist on 04-14-01 at 04:49 PM
Whipped cream? I like whipped cream. But nah. What I'm more concerned with is whether, where and how I can audition for Vol. 8.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

Posted by VampKira on 04-14-01 at 05:34 PM
>>"I'll do ANYTHING in the entertainment industry!"<<

Anything, huh?? Weeeeelllll...My daughter's 8th birthday is coming up, and she gets such a chuckle out of Amber's "Oh my gawd"ing.. If I serve meatball subs at her party, you think Amber would come and say "OMG" every time one is served?? I'll pay her $20......$30 if she serves them herself... Hey...now THAT'S entertainment!

Note to Amber: Have your people call my people.

(Sorry, Sir...)

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

Posted by dangerkitty on 04-14-01 at 05:44 PM
>Whipped cream? I like whipped
>cream. But nah.

Surv, what you need to know is that I have a knack for remembering little details that I see written down.

Please refer to this recent post: http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID4/573.shtml

And it's pertinent passage:

The best part was when Amber was like "Some guys wrote me letters...saying some pretty freaky stuff...telling me about their dreams." All I could think was, "Damn, Busted." j/k I wouldn't write her a letter describing every single little detail from the whipped cream to the clanking of the chains to...sorry.

So don't play dumb with my, sonny-boy. "The Redi-Whip Antics of Amber" would be high on your list.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

"Real Men..."
Posted by IceCat on 04-14-01 at 06:33 PM
A real man would forego the preliminaries of the whip cream foreplay and go straight to the administering of the meatball sub...

IceCat

"RE: Ice baby"
Posted by VampKira on 04-14-01 at 06:36 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

OMG! <click>

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

"RE: Real Men..."
Posted by dangerkitty on 04-14-01 at 07:08 PM
...and said Real Man might be dining alone with his meatball sub next time. Good thing sandwiches are meant to be eaten by hand...

(hilarious post, btw icecat)

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

"RE: Real Men..."
Posted by IceCat on 04-14-01 at 09:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Now you must face ze powah of mine new manly signature...

Your vipped cream is powerless before me...