URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3757
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"First Human Stupidity Move"

Posted by mattben on 01-28-08 at 11:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-08 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

Came across this reading my Patriot Post email thingy today.

Made me think of a prediction game to forecast what the first really stupid -- I almost asked to be voted off -- move by a Survivor will be. (Kudos to the GUFU thread stuff.) Why will the first boot be booted?

But let's predict. Old guy sitting back and jawing, ala Chicken George? Lame woman falling back on the hike? That's the old stuff. Brash young'un or other just pissing people off? An alpha-competitor/leader failing? The early do-no-worker? Energetic "alliance builder" closing off partnering possibilites with aggressive approach? Somebody gets scared of pelicans, almost drowns, falls into the fire, gets lost in the 40-acre "wilderness" of central island and finds a mule, or chops their foot off with the machete? Some dumb cluck blowing the challenge? Etc.

Who, When, and Why?

“The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty, and the destiny of the republican model of government, are justly considered deeply, perhaps as finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people.” — George Washington

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: First Human Stupidity Move"
Posted by Estee on 01-28-08 at 11:43 AM
'The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.'

I got into a lot of trouble with that one once...

Anyway, I'm going to go with a combination of 'do-no-worker' and 'brash young'un pissing people off', linking them both into Dalton and using 'people' for both his own tribe, the other tribe, and the host. It's first out or quit!

"RE: First Human Stupidity Move"
Posted by Dakota on 01-30-08 at 05:46 PM
I'm guessing it will be someone who gets drunk and doesn't make it to the elimination gala. Oh, I know, that's an entirely different show, but more people post over here.

Thanks, Tribe!