URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 3566
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The fourteenth stereotype eliminated"

Posted by zipperhead on 12-15-06 at 11:28 AM
Let's see how the bootees match the stereotype of their race and gender, and whether or not those qualities cost them.
Fourteenth bootee - Parvati, a white woman.

Stereotypical white woman (as described by your average bigot): vain, nitpicking, overly devoted to the most attractive male available, a hellcat when pushed into a corner and starting the stupidest fights at the most irrational times (I see you all nodding your heads).

How did Parvati rate?
-- She was the most beautiful woman on the island! *sob* Why did she have to go? WHY?!
-- Can't think of any ocassions where she did a lot of nitpicking.
-- She would have done better to schmooze Yul during their little reward. Instead, she went with Ozzie - who is not the person in the power position.
-- Yul did say that she was tougher than he thought during challenges. One point.
-- Parvati really didn't start many fights. Which is funny, considering the fact that she is a "boxer".

New Point generator
-- Parvati was white, but she is not a white man. Half point for the secret gender modifier on this scale.

Darn. Parvati was only a 2.5 on a scale of 6. I had been hoping that I could prove that the last six or seven players were pretty close to their stereotypes. We'll just have to wait and see how the others fare on Sunday.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The fourteenth stereotype eliminated"
Posted by bullzeye on 12-15-06 at 07:38 PM
Just popping in to say that in spite of the clear "PC uncorrectness" of these threads, I sure get a kick out of them....thanks z.

A birthday present from Tribe