URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1796
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Score Card Tambies v. Jabbies "

Posted by Dakota on 03-02-03 at 10:01 PM
Survivor officials are still fending off scandal and having difficulty finding judges that haven't been intimidated by alligators or MB. So the scores are rather low, but stand at Tambies: -4 A real comeback from week 1.
Jambies: -25 Major drop from -6 due to pathetic performance in everything and losing IC.

WEEK 3:
Tambies:
1. -5 Men are still playing scenes from Porky's, acting like nerdy teenagers around the Jabbies.

2. +5 I'm giving the Tambies points because I like Dave. He's not what I'd call a "hottie", but I think he's good looking.

3. +1 Artistic presentation with buffs was poor at RC.

4. -1 Rob boasting about building an awesome structure to look at because they're men - that's what men do. Rob, you're are in one of the most awesome and beautiful places on earth - because no one has yet built anything there. Pay attention, Rob. There's a world going on around you.

5. +4 Technical merit - shelter, fire, fishing, lack of emphasis on bugs.

Jabbies:
1. +5 Artistic presentation during the bathing scenes. After the previews, sales of big screen TV's went up nationwide. Much needed boost to the economy.

2. -2 Heidi's comments about the cute, young girls going off by themselves, yada yada yada.

3. +5 Getting their act together - Deena taking the undesirable role of leader and whipping those hussies into lean, mean jungle domestics. Deena, you go girl!

4. +4 Winning both challenges. Again.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion