URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1789
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Brazilian Stink?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Posted by DeltaS451 on 02-28-03 at 06:08 PM
Yes. These survivors are perhaps the dumbest that have ever been on the show – and that’s certainly saying something. However, this takes the cake:

Daniel’s Final words, from http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor6/survivors/info/daniel.shtml:" target="_blank">the official site.

“Well, I only lasted nine days, but it was a great nine days. I don't regret a thing. I don't know what I could have done better. I tried my best at first to start a coup, but it kind of fell through. All in all, I had a great time. I have no regrets whatsoever. Right now, I'm just ready to get some Brazilian stink--cannot wait!”

Um… I at first thought “’STINK’ can’t mean what I think it means…” Then after checking with a much more worldly friend of mine, who is a rather manly man – he confirmed to my horror that indeed ‘stink’ means… well… It means he’s out to ‘meet’ women.

I’m flabbergasted. I guess his words are all that are needed to prove once and for all just what a freak that guy is! Good lord, even I’m embarrassed for him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Brazilian Stink?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Posted by KeithFan on 02-28-03 at 07:10 PM
What a horse's a##!! Man, that puts him in the catagory with Ghandia as the WORST PLAYER EVER!!

Posted by MakeItStop on 02-28-03 at 08:50 PM
Oh good Lord! This guy is ridiculous ... as if we needed more proof!

BIGGEST.JERK.EVER

OK, he may not be the biggest jerk ever, but it was fun to write it! heehee

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

"A way with women"
Posted by Fast Eddie on 02-28-03 at 10:18 PM
Daniel has a way with women.

It's expensive, but it's a way.

Posted by Dicedancer on 02-28-03 at 11:24 PM
I WONDER IF THAT'S WHAT HE WAS THINKING WHEN HE SAID
"AND HE STINKS" ABOUT ROGER

WHAT A PIG

Posted by Swami on 03-01-03 at 01:05 PM
Just when I thought my opinion of him couldn't get any lower! I thought he was talking about alcohol of some kind. Is it wrong of me to hope that he gets a STD? Probably, but my fingers are still crossed. Malaria-ha!

Swami

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 03-02-03 at 10:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-03 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

"I don't regret a thing. I don't know what I could have done better."

Well, this is why you won't be successfull at this next scheme of yours either. Women only go for stupid ones, if they have something else going for them, and well...you dont have good looks, and you never even got close enough to smell that million buddy.

gosh, this game is making me so very jaded.