URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1372
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S2 Gufu Award: Eps 10, 11, 12"

Posted by dabo on 06-27-02 at 10:53 AM

We've come to the endgame episodes now, so take whatever time you require to refresh your memories following these links:

episode 10
episode 11
episode 12

The Gufu Award was established to determine the dangdumbest game move in Survivordum. You have two nomination/votes per episode, please cast those votes on the posts below for those episodes. The nomination/voting process will remain open through July for all episode, final votes on the determined contendors to be held in August. Okay, go hammer some gufus.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by dabo on 06-27-02 at 10:55 AM
Please post your episode 10 gufus here.

"RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by BMH on 06-27-02 at 02:15 PM
1.The whole Barramundi Tribe for being greedy and eatin all the rice and then go cryin to Jeff to give them more..

2.Amber for being a dumbass and not attempting to get into an alliance with Lis,Rodger,and Nick to get back at Keith,Tina,and Colby for voting out her friend Jerri.

Posted by Survivorerist on 06-27-02 at 03:18 PM
Vote 1: Rodger and Lis vote Amber. I will never understand why they did this. You don't throw votes at the person who is the most likely to help you out in defeating the dominant alliance.

Vote 2: Keith doesn't bring his backpack to TC. Had you by some chance made it to the final 2, this move would definitely have cost you votes.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Posted by Strider on 06-27-02 at 04:16 PM
1. Amber sticks with Ogakor. Granted, there wasn't much chance that Kucha would have kept her around either, but with Colby gone she might have at least won an IC at some point.

2. Keith doesn't bring his backpack to TC.

Posted by dabo on 07-02-02 at 09:45 AM
Vote 1: Camp Barramundi II! Let's see, water is rising, it's scary, and then Probst takes away your shelter in exchange for some much needed provisions. So, obviously, you hike up the hill and build a new camp where it's safe for you and your new can of rice and cache of fishhooks, right. Right! Nope, no such luck, they stayed put.

Vote 2: Keith Leaves Backpack Behind! Yeah, show some of that master chef arrogance while you don't have the immunity necklace around your neck, draw votes you don't need to be carrying. He was incredibly lucky that only Nick voted for him that time.

Posted by Kokoro on 07-05-02 at 00:47 AM
1.) Everyone for not using any of their negotiable power - they didn't have to give Jeff anything....it's not like MB could or would let them starve (for ratings sake at the very least)

2.) Keith for drawing attention to himself through little annoyances for the umpteenth time.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

"Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by dabo on 06-27-02 at 10:57 AM
Please post your episode 11 gufus here.

"RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by BMH on 06-27-02 at 02:18 PM
1.Colby for painting a target on his back by winning every damn challenge

2.The Barramundi Tribe for stupidly puttin their friggin camp in a dry river bed..basically waitin for water to flood their camp

3.And Amber for once again showing she is as dense as they come by not forming a competitve alliance with Lis,and Rodger to get rid of Colby,Keith,and Tina to basically earn a spot in the final 3.

Posted by Survivorerist on 06-27-02 at 03:20 PM
Vote 1: Support BMH's vote of Colby the target.

Vote 2: Amber doesn't save her own butt. Sorry honey, but even I think that was a bad move. Granted, I'm saying this from the comfort of my own home, but the point still holds.

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."

Posted by Strider on 06-27-02 at 04:19 PM
1. Colby does not vote with the Ogakor alliance.

2. Amber (still) doesn't try to save herself.

Posted by dabo on 07-02-02 at 10:12 AM
Vote 1: Amber Misses Her Last Chance! You know, for two episodes in a row she had a golden opportunity to get to the final four with a pretty nice chance at the final two, she just wouldn't try.

Vote 2: Ogakor 3 Vote Off Amber. The reason for that vote is the real gufu here, they were just being sentimental softies in not wanting to break up Rodger and Elisabeth before it became necessary.

Posted by Kokoro on 07-05-02 at 00:51 AM
1.) Amber - I mean it's worth a shot right? Shakes posted an Amber interview where she basically said that she knew she was getting voted off but she didn't want to make any sudden moves because that might upset K/T/C and they would vote her off. Um - yeah okay. Seriously it's always worth a shot at this point, even if they dumped her at the next council, she'd still get an extra 10k....

2.) Everyone for actually listening to Jerri's survival tips in the first place.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

"Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by dabo on 06-27-02 at 10:59 AM
Please post your episode 12 gufus here.

"RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
Posted by BMH on 06-27-02 at 02:22 PM
1.Keith for annoying everyone about the rice..and wasting it..like they needed to waste any more rice..

2.Keith for not forming an alliance with Rodger, and Lis to take out his now adversary, Colby and Tina.

3.Oh and also Keith for droppin the lock in the immunity challenge lol..

Posted by Survivorerist on 06-27-02 at 03:21 PM
Vote 1: Support Keith's dropping the lock. Again, not much he could've done about it, so just a minor mistake.

Vote 2: Keith fights with Colby. Again, an important strategy for Survivor: Do not draw attention to yourself!

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

Posted by Strider on 06-27-02 at 04:20 PM
1. Keith alienates Colby.

Posted by dabo on 07-02-02 at 03:06 PM
Vote 1: Colby Fights For His Rice! Let's see, you've been winning all the square meals, you didn't take part in salvaging camp after the flood (when you were off playing cowboy), so... I know, let's make food an even bigger issue! Amazing that it didn't backfire, but then these were the people who were willing to listen to Jerri about where to set up camp.

Vote 2: Keith Drops His Lock (IC12)! Yeah, it was an accident, but he should have paid better attention.