URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1215
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"And yes...."

Posted by shakes the clown on 04-26-02 at 00:19 AM
..you're NOT losing your hearing, Zzzzz DID refer to herself in the third person during her final words. What a complete fvcking tool.

MOST. USELESS. SURVIVOR. EVER.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"WORD!"
Posted by Jonnycumlately on 04-26-02 at 01:04 AM
O know that was Zoe's last ditch attempted to make herself "interesting" but refering to yourself in 3rd person is automatically a penalty in my book.

"RE: And yes...."
Posted by bergdogg on 04-26-02 at 01:06 AM
WOW!!!!

You were actually able to stay awake during her final words!! I was literally put to sleep by her voice. Move over Amber, you have company.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

"A Moment of Silence for Zoe's departure...."
Posted by Naked on 04-26-02 at 01:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-02 AT 03:31 AM (EST)

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edited because I hit enter before I said
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"RE: A Moment of Silence for Zoe's departure...."
Posted by samiam on 04-26-02 at 01:25 AM
Wow, it's just like being in Neleh's head.

"You are a fluke of the Universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it or not, the Universe is laughing behind your back." - Tony Hendra, Deteriorata

Posted by I_AM_HE on 04-26-02 at 01:30 AM
bwahahahaha sami!!!!

ah, the cool Marquesan breezes whistling through Neleh's ears...

Posted by DarkLotus on 04-26-02 at 08:21 AM
But without the echo.

PS- I'm glad someone else knows Deteriorata. "Fall not in love. It will stick to your face."

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean

Posted by George Tirebiter on 04-26-02 at 03:45 AM
You know, I WANTED to like Zoe, I really did. Before the show began, hers was the most promising bio, as far as actual SURVIVOR candidates. I was tired of the winners being political fiends--I wanted someone who really WAS up to the physical challenge--and a woman? Bonus.

And then we got to "know" her. Or NOT know her. Perhaps the editing is as much to blame as she is--Burn-it set us up to believe he was hiding her awesome abilities, her shrewd thinking, her bubbly personality all for the end, when he would spring her on us and we would say "Wow. She really HAS been playing this game--she's been playing the others like Kasparov, she's been kicking ass in the challenges, she's been making everyone think it would be an honor to lose to her. Obviously, he couldn't show us what she was really like because it would have been too obvious she'd wind up the winner."

Alas, that was not the case.

Zoe was edited as a nonentity because she IS one. Her awesome personal achievements only prove that she was a paper tiger all along. And if we're to believe John, she can't even lay claim to lesbianism in an attempt to make her more interesting. No, she is simply an extremely butch woman who doesn't relate to other human beings terribly well. If anything, she has surpassed Sean and Kathy as the biggest wastes of space on the show; sure, they're whiny, lazy hypocrites--but at least they HAVE personalities! All Zoe had was a work ethic.

And don't even get me started on the calendar. . . Beyond those who think the connections to the state of Maine, the fishing industry, or a lack of traditional feminine hygiene are enough to merit their adulation, I cannot imagine anyone being so pathetic that they would have an interest in "how to succeed in life" as pontificated upon by such a loser. Zoe dear--you should have waited on that project until you were sure you WERE the winner. . . now you've just invited the Bashers of the world to pick your bones clean with all this ammunition. . .

Somehow, I feel cheated. And I do not begrudge the Clown his bitterness.

GT

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-26-02 at 06:52 AM

>And don't even get me started on the calendar. . .
>Beyond those who think the connections to the state of
>Maine, the fishing industry, or a lack of traditional feminine
>hygiene are enough to merit their adulation, I cannot imagine
>anyone being so pathetic that they would have an interest
>in "how to succeed in life" as pontificated upon by
>such a loser. Zoe dear--you should have waited on that
>project until you were sure you WERE the winner. . .
>now you've just invited the Bashers of the world
>to pick your bones clean with all this ammunition. . .

Damn, GT... you just know we're all gonna have to run out and buy that calendar just so we can have a good laugh.

GO HABS!
"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

Posted by JeffGator on 04-26-02 at 04:02 AM
Referring to herself in 3rd person was by far the single most interesting thing she's done since day 1. And I think that was also her first time talking to the camera since landing on the island.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--Pappy's getting a little happy

"New pic of Zoe arriving for Jury duty !!!!"
Posted by Naked on 04-26-02 at 06:27 AM
This was taken right after Zoe got the boot....

"RE: New pic of Zoe arriving for Jury duty !!!!"
Posted by Cin on 04-26-02 at 08:58 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!

Cin

Posted by moonbaby on 04-26-02 at 09:51 AM
LOL! I was thinking of that Seinfeld "Jimmy's DOWN!"

"Zoe likes her spicey sausage"
Posted by Dianetic on 04-26-02 at 11:40 AM
Zoe made you a bracelet. Zoe is your best friend. Zoe wants to be part of your alliance. Zoe thinks your the best friend she's ever had. Zoe doesn't like your eyes or the way you carry yourself. Zoe doesn't say much for good reason.