The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45-W09-E09|Vidcaps|“Sword of Damocles”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-21-23, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45-W09-E09|Vidcaps|“Sword of Damocles”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S45-W09-E09 NTOS Sheldor 11-21-23 1
   RE: S45-W09-E09 NTOS michel2 11-22-23 12
       RE: S45-W09-E09 NTOS Sheldor 11-29-23 14
 Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Play Sheldor 11-21-23 2
   RE: Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Pla... michel2 11-22-23 13
       RE: Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Pla... Sheldor 11-29-23 15
 Extra 2: I May Have Lied Sheldor 11-21-23 3
 EW: Featuring Drew Sheldor 11-21-23 4
 S45-W09-E09 Press Photos Sheldor 11-21-23 5
 11/17/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec Sheldor 11-21-23 6
 11/17/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 11-21-23 7
 11/18/23 Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 11-21-23 8
 11/19/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec Sheldor 11-21-23 9
 11/20/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 11-21-23 10
 S45-W09-E09 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 11-21-23 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-21-23, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S45-W09-E09 NTOS"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-23 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Survivor 45: Episode 9 Preview + Final Words
ZP Survivor

Nov 15, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ZQfP59FcU

Note: 3 Teams of 3 before drawing Colors from NTOS

Red Team: Drew, Jake, Dee
Yellow Team: Kendra, Bruce, Julie
Blue Team: Austin, Katurah, Emily

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 4361 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-23, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S45-W09-E09 NTOS"
Unless I'm suddenly color-blind, I see the reverse for teams Blue and Red! It should be:

Blue Team: Drew, Jake, Dee
Red Team: Austin, Katurah, Emily

11-29-23, 10:06 AM (EST)
14. "RE: S45-W09-E09 NTOS"
Colors were not assigned yet as they had just walked in when this photo was taken.

Colors were assigned after Jeff described the challenge which were...

11-21-23, 10:39 AM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Play"

Survivor - I Woke Up Ready to Play
SurvivorOnCBS

Nov 15, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x8PWZW9D8Y

Julie talks about her performance at the Reward Challenge and her family.

Interesting that Julie's Backstory Video is in this Extra Video!

michel2 4361 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-23, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Play"
Unless we get to see it in an episode I'd say that's spoils the fact that Julie isn't our winner.

11-29-23, 10:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Extra 1: I Woke Up Ready to Play"
Yeah! And the EW Exclusive Deleted Scene contains a video backstory for Drew!

11-21-23, 10:42 AM (EST)
3. "Extra 2: I May Have Lied"

Survivor - I May Have Lied
SurvivorOnCBS

Nov 15, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdnWBVsSskI

Jake searches for an immunity idol at camp and causes a stir amongst his tribe mates.

11-21-23, 10:53 AM (EST)
4. "EW: Featuring Drew"
Note: This video has several flashbacks to Drew's Backstory, and to scenes in this Season!

Deleted Scene: Episode 8 featuring Drew (Survivor 45)
All Winners Survivor

Nov 16, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJeVX4PIPlk

Survivor 45 player caught talking in his sleep in exclusive deleted scene

It's time for some damage control.

By Dalton Ross Published on November 16, 2023
http://ew.com/survivor-45-exclusive-deleted-scene-player-caught-talking-in-his-sleep-8402157

Drew Basile may have just made the move of the game on Survivor 45 by concocting the plan to blindside Kellie Nalbandian. It’s a good thing he didn’t tell everyone about it in his sleep.

It seems that as strong as Drew’s game has been so far this season — forming a power alliance with Austin Li Coon, Dee Valladares, and Julie Alley, drawing in swing vote Emily Flippen, collecting a Safety Without Power advantage — he does have one big glaring weakness. And that weakness is… talking in his sleep.

In an exclusive deleted scene from this week’s episode, Drew is chatting up a storm while he slumbers. Whether he is talking about winning an upcoming challenge, or offering to solve math problems, Drew has plenty to say, and you can hear him say it in the video above.

Of course, eventually Drew has to wake up, and when he does, he has to contend with anything he may have uttered while slumbering. “Some people have to come back from Tribal Council and do damage control,” he explains. “Every morning, I have to wake up in damage control for what I said in my sleep.”

Drew Basile talking in his sleep in 'Survivor 45' deleted scene. CBS

But as Drew also explains, the oddness of his sleeping habit reminds him of all the times he felt like a social outcast growing up. “Everyone's laughing, which, I get it. But the insecurity eats at me because I'm a pretty sensitive guy. Honestly, all my life I have felt socially aloof. I've never felt like one of the group, and that group could be anything. I've just always felt outside of it. And there have been points in my life where I felt like if somebody liked me, it was because I was lying to them. I was misrepresenting myself that I had tricked them in some way and they didn't know who I was. Even out here on Survivor, I felt that way. That will stoke that imposter syndrome that you have.”

But Drew’s success in the game so far tells a different story. “I have to look at the data. I have to look at the facts and of how far I've come and remind myself that it isn't true. I'm not a burden out here socially — that people really do value my presence.… I made it through Reba. I wasn't the first boot. I wasn't the merge boot. I'm in the majority…. My heart says that I'm still an outsider, but I know just common sense, just like getting my head out of my butt, I must be doing okay out here socially. So I guess people must like me. I must have more than allies out here. I must have some friends out here, and when I can bring myself to believe in that, it feels really good.”

It's a pretty moving moment, and might actually be the best part of the entire deleted scene if there wasn’t also a dude talking nonsense in the middle of the night. Go see for yourself, and then make sure to check out our full episode recap.

11-21-23, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "S45-W09-E09 Press Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-23 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

Note: All Photos are Screen Grabs WITHOUT Date/Time Info

Day 17 - Dakuwaqa Merge Tribe Camp

Bruce

Survivor_4509_SG_0009b.jpg

Day 17 - Reward/Immunity Challenge

Note: 3 Teams of 3 before drawing Colors from NTOS

Katurah, Emily, Julie, Dee

Survivor_4509_SG_0016b.jpg

Jeff Probst

Survivor_4509_SG_0022b.jpg

Jake(Red), Bruce(Yellow), Emily(Blue)

Survivor_4509_SG_0023b.jpg

On the TV Commercials you can see that after the THREE teeter totters, there are only TWO sets of 3 Lanes (RED and BLUE) so the last Team over the teeter totter is out and Lose their Votes!

Bruce(Blue)

Survivor_4509_SG_0030b.jpg

Kendra(Blue)

Survivor_4509_SG_0031b.jpg

In the TV Commercials you can see RED Team Drew and Jake competing in the RED Lanes. YELLOW Team Bruce and Kendra are seen above competing in the BLUE Lanes. Therefore the BLUE Team must have been last over the Teeter Totter so it looks like YELLOW Team Lost Their Votes (Austin, Katurah, Emily)

Also, in the TV Commercial you can see Drew tossing a ball to try to land in one of three Rings on the RED Pole.

I believe only the FIRST one for each Team that makes it through connecting Ropes to cross over gets to compete in the Ball Toss.

Individual Immunity is either Drew or someone on the YELLOW Team (tossing at the Blue Pole) which would be Kendra, Bruce, or Julie

Day 17 - Dakuwaqa Merge Tribe Camp?

Austin

Survivor_4509_SG_0045b.jpg

Drew

Survivor_4509_SG_0052b.jpg

11-21-23, 03:24 PM (EST)
6. "11/17/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec"

Survivor 45 11/17/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 17, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nf_Pcm1g6k

11-21-23, 03:24 PM (EST)
7. "11/17/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 45 11/17/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 17, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSVSJe-Tgyg

Drew (reading Tree Mail):

"The stakes could not be higher.
This should cause anxiety beyond words.
Again, only one earns Immunity.
Now divide your tribe into Thirds!"

11-21-23, 03:25 PM (EST)
8. "11/18/23 Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 45 11/18/23 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 18, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4CAo6mIOo

11-21-23, 03:26 PM (EST)
9. "11/19/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec"

Survivor 45 11/19/23 Promo AD HD 10 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 20, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wATgz6Imi-g

11-21-23, 03:27 PM (EST)
10. "11/20/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 45 11/20/23 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

Nov 20, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc-wY_4pW60

11-21-23, 03:32 PM (EST)
11. "S45-W09-E09 Sneak Peek 1"

SurvivorOnCBS: Survivor - Sword of Damocles (Sneak Peek 1)
All Winners Survivor: Sneak Peek Episode 9 Survivor 45

SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Nov 17, 2023
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA9Kj-AzX9o

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •