The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-23, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Here's to another season of Survivor. Praying they bring back more from the old school and have FAR less idols and tricks. Please place all discussion in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Good luck and try to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... Sheldor 03-01-23 1
   RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 4
   RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 5
 RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... michel2 03-01-23 2
   RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 6
 New school michel2 03-01-23 3
 RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coas... michel2 03-01-23 7
   Carolyn.... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 9
 Post RC Flowerpower1 03-01-23 8
 All tribes get supplies Flowerpower1 03-01-23 10
   Bruce out michel2 03-01-23 11
 Bruce....medivac'd out of the game Flowerpower1 03-01-23 12
 Bruce out, Matthew almost out... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 13
   Brandon's idol michel2 03-01-23 14
 Brandon found II and a fake II Flowerpower1 03-01-23 15
   RE: Brandon found II and a fake II michel2 03-01-23 16
 If Bruce was OK michel2 03-01-23 17
 Advantages Flowerpower1 03-01-23 18
   RE: Advantages michel2 03-01-23 19
 Post Challenge.... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 20
 Tribal Flowerpower1 03-01-23 21
 This Has to be a First! michel2 03-01-23 22
 Next Time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 03-01-23 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-23, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Not sure if you are going to like the Bird Cage Idol Twist!

Thanks for doing the East Coast Spoiler Thread. Unfortunately I will be busy until after the 2 hour finale is over so I'll have to watch my DVR recording later tonight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-01-23, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Carolyn first conf....producer tells her what to say...cut to intro

see the three boats

Carson: Nasa engineer....when I got the call, I redid puzzles did research wants to see hard work pay off

Claire: venture capitalist,, have to prove to strangers that I deserve the mill

Jaime: I teach yaga, I will be the n ext sole survivor. build personal connection bing
Yam Yam: I've so excited can't wait to see Jeff and not eat, poopy in the ocean, bring it

Jeff: 18 strangers

Josh: wasn't supposed to live past 5

who will outwit, outplay outlast, S44

gather on the beach

Come on in....see them all

Francine: this won't feel real until yt feet hit the sand
al to of confessionals...OMG OMG

Welcome to S44!

clapping

For 22 years S explores group dynamics, strip people of everything face to create new society, vote players out in the end the last player left wins. Have to be excellent at both, can't predict what will happen, see Brandon
constant assess and adapt

Yam Yam... What do you want to see from tribe member....wants to see someone that will give it all

Franny:

we are a family...he's been standing less than 5 minutes

she says we are all bonded together, breathing bad breath all ready

Matthew: any fears right now....he's trying to figure out what you are afraid off. just trying to hold it in

tribe names

Ratu orange
Soka in green
purple tiki

first reward challenge
one pair from tribe race to grab puzzle piece, till every player has brought one back, solve puzzle, release rings from tall pole....earn camp supplies, pot machete flint
2 losers will have to try and earn it another way the sweat task or the puzzle task....

start pairs by pairs

race to get puzzle piece....Brandon is crazy good, nil player someone hit their head on the beam very badly..... he''''s stopped someone on purple....a guy

close up of them in mud Bruce, bleeding already

see them all racing and the poor guy has a huge gash on his head

tiki is last because of bruce

Jiffy asks if he is okay

they still are racing...soka is first done with retrieving pieces, then rats

tiki now...

everyone covered ib much

bruce is falling down...Jiffy says everyone STOP!!! Medical comes in

give bruce oxygen

Heart rate 134
vital signs good
bruce eyes open

sitting him up

with O2 on

they have bandaged his head....back in the game

No mention of concussion

bruce starts the challenge off where it left off

Purple is doing well

Tika wins...that part thanks to the rocket scientist

but girls crying to get the rings off cannot do it

now Danny gets ring off, for green
purple is really struggling, green has 2 rings offend green wins

Soka

purple not abler to get the rings off

orange now trying....playing for second place...orange is winning now
Carolyn sucks and orange wins second....they all run to her and hug her

söka ap to home well done, tribe supplies waiting for you
rate second, map to home, choice between sweat or savvy tfor their task and last remaining task will be tiki

Jaime: seeing bruce is when everything became real....

03-01-23, 09:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
thank you for everything, Sheldor!!!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-23, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Haven't you learned that, for Probe, Old schoool is boring, new is in. The more Idols the better, according to our Host.

03-01-23, 09:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
seems like the last 3 seasons have had the worst player possible win....so, this season, I will try to pick the least likely, and maybe I will get it right!

SO NICE to see you Michel!!!

03-01-23, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "New school"
can't do confessionals!

03-01-23, 09:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S44 | Ep 1 Premiere | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Should've voted for Caroline as 1st boot. INCAPABLE! Tell me: How can taking off her pants was going to help her throw?

03-01-23, 09:36 PM (EST)
9. "Carolyn...."
seems very ditzy....she'll probably win the game.

03-01-23, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "Post RC"
Bruce will be out, imo....he's practically knocked himself out, poor guy.....concussion will not do!

Soak day 1

someone has been imaging playing for eternity....MATT. terrified..got out of a relationship, processing a breakup now here, feels like momma bird pushes baby out of the nest, hopefully I do not go splat

winning first challenge, says Josh, hope to continue momentum

Heidi, engineer...from Puerto Rico
some girl is mindfulness

Danny: first impression everyone is friendly and warm, he's a fire fighter from the bronx, everyone is super cool

see them finding a bag in a bird cage with a padlock...Frannie says see strange bird cage with rusty lock with something with beads inside....never seen before out in broad daylight...
They go back and tell the others
Claire says it's something we want in this cage
this game is live....

RATU day 1...
walked up to sign says Lauren, failed in first attempt, complete sweat or savvy....collect coconuts pick up one at a time, with each one the net will get heavier, 4 hours to solve

savvy: puzzle, have 15 minutes, if fail day three for supplies, select task, then start the hour glass timer and it's on

Brandon doesn't have faith with puzzle...Matthey says he can do the heavy sweat....Brandon will do it too, with Matthey

needed to prove he's not a detriment to the tribe

Brandon says we will be done in no time

now the tiki has to do the puzzle, one guess in 15 minutes

Helen says they are not easy....if there is a point for me to step up, I love brain teasers.

rocket science guy says he is willing...Helen and Carson....doesn't want to be the guy to say I am good at puzzles...

count the number of rings of the two spheres and put number on chalk

the other four walk around and find the bird cage...Yam yam says lets do it

it's for an advantage...it has to be a key somewhere he says...carolyn wants it, thinking sick thoughts how to get in there without a key.....

back to the puzzle...They got it right!

and scream up and down and the others hear it!

purple is very happy

back to rate orange... now they are taking a break...Brandon says we underestimated....around coconut 32, we have a challenge on our hands

now orange sees the bird cage, Kane talks about it....soething of great value is in there....

dragging the coconuts is brutal

20 coconuts left, the bear jumped on our backs, a lot of doubt creeping in

Matthew it was brutal, only do inches at a time

Mattthew says I was the one that said lets do this, so thought I was dragging us down....cramping, coming iuup on 4 hour mark, they have each other's back....I'm no quitter.....inches left in the hour glass, dig deep........ they got it....just in the nick of time....Matthew says just the appetizer of what's coming....I know if I can succeed here I can succeed everywhere!

bonded Matthew and Brandon

03-01-23, 09:46 PM (EST)
10. "All tribes get supplies"
Purple seems the favorite at puzzles with Helen and Carson. Tika purple day one

someone trying with the flint
Yam yam is from Puerto Rico....he thinks he has something that others don't have....he starts the fire! I'm so excited

I'm used to the beach and sea water

they talk....Yam yam watched season one, hatch...Helen has boyfriend....Bruce married a long time
Carson has never dated anyone...gained 30 pounds to come out here...he had never been the gym in his life....showed a scrawny picture of him....he focuses on the strategic part of the game

SOKA green:

someone volunteers to fire, Heidi....short Latina. she's an electrical engineer....it's about finding solutions, she get sit! nobody for my tribe showed up to make their so I did it myself, I'm tiny but mighty

Matt: got good vibes from Granny...she says they are cut from the same clothe, having fun, le'sun sets

Tika night 1

Bruce....he doesn't look so great

after the challenge he bounced back...but now....he's got his eyes closed and he became very quiet

bruce: my head is killing me.....DUH

medical checking him out....boats coming

taking total signs and dputting in IV

Jiffy arrives at night...

suddenly took a turn
Pulling from the game
no doubt that this is the only move to make says Bruce...genuinely heart broken for you, you are so positive....others are crying....love you....love you back

Yam yam: fact that bruce had to leave so early, felt so bad for him
gave our tribe a rude awakening,

without him will need to fight harder than everyone, he was. coach, leader, our tribe success, need to reevaluate without him....says a girl with brown hair

03-01-23, 09:49 PM (EST)
11. "Bruce out"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-23 AT 09:49 PM (EST)

That must suck. All the anticipation, the preparation, the exhiliration and then nothing...

03-01-23, 09:54 PM (EST)
12. "Bruce....medivac'd out of the game"
Ratu: day 2....Danny gets the fire going...., or was it Matthew

Maddy says that Matthew knows the most about making the camp, they would be lost without thin, they are foraging for food

Matthew: I am having more fun than anyone, what an adventure, his mom ran adventure camps...find a crab...see Matthew gathering wood, and see his husband Jasper and son, he wanted to do everything, so he's climbing a rock formation...and he's going to fall....his shoulder dislocated, but it went back in, man did that hurt

hands were cut up

saw a burning in his foot....he got scared....I want so much from this journey and I don't want my stupidity to take me out....don't want for this to be the end for me.

Medic comes to assess him

no load bearing with arm, put his arm in a sling....he's damaged goods at this point

Matthew has to chill out says Kane...it's crazy...

03-01-23, 10:06 PM (EST)
13. "Bruce out, Matthew almost out..."
Tika, see Carson like Helen and Sara....lmake quick alliance

see Yam and Carolyn...
Carolyn: I feel like no on e is talking to me, don't want the game to pass me by

Carolyn and Helen talk...

she's the wird one or the odd one, she's loud a little bit crazy a little emotional....with pot it's okay to be different....I want to play this game as my authentic self but can't be so aggressive.....ugh

they see a boat arrive...read the message, one person get on boat, return to camp this afternoon....they pull stickssarah goes

Carolyn is pissed. she wanted to go

Boka pulls sticks, and Matt goes...I do not want this to be me, leaving early is terrible

Raku pulls rocks, Lauren wins

if I am going to play I just can't be here at camp...girl asks are we going to look for the key at all... Matthew says we all decided that we needed to look for that key....let's split up and go in groups, regardless of who finds it, no one can hide it

Maddy what if the purpose of the gage is to cause paranoia

it's so public, what if someone found the key already
Kane says if he finds the key he's not opening it

Brandon says if you want it bad enough you will have to work for it, he sees this little package, trying to hide it from Maddy

Maddy thinks he did something weird, has something on his shorts

Brandon thinks she knows something is wrong.....calls her over....I just found it....he got the key...Brandon asks do we tell them?
Maddy says let's talk about this

Maddy: let's talk about this...they want to keep it a secret....he knew he can't trust Maddy....so he tells everyone

Mady says obv he doesn't want to work with me

congrats...you have found a II, and a beautiful separate dummy idol...

Brandon says he messed up, put the biggest target on his back....should have kept this a secret....

03-01-23, 10:11 PM (EST)
14. "Brandon's idol"
But as soon a smaddy saw it, he had to come clean.

03-01-23, 10:17 PM (EST)
15. "Brandon found II and a fake II"
Matt and others going to the island to do the task...

Matt wants to let them go on the journey....enter the path, take the time to get to know each other....

come to sign, now have imdiv'l decision to make in private, pick a path

Matt says it's all about risk to put yourself in a strong position lets

2 packages say lose your vote

one package says idol

if you draw the lose your vote first, can choose to draw again and could lose your vote twice...

Sarah draws...lost her vote

now she draws again...congrats you have earned the inheritance advantages, can inherit advantages or idols played at one tc.

UGH

Matt draws...cannot cast any votes at TC. Matt says ugh...but he can't pass up the opportunity to get an advantage

he picks the other lose a vote at the next 2 TC's

The orange girl gets the bak your votes at the next TC....

so she can choose not to vote a t the next TC, but save the parchment to get an extra vote at any other TC

Matt: what story is he going to tell....he brought it back...mus must vote at next TC...he tells most of the truth

Sarah says that only one person winds up with it....that I risked my vote and I am not sure if I have a vote at the next TC

Lauren: tells orange tribe that my first thought was to tell them, but she says to tell them that you lost your vote. Don't tell them att you have the advantage, this is for me.

03-01-23, 10:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Brandon found II and a fake II"
Matthew is a bad liar!
Lauren did the right thing.
Sarah, I think, outwitted herself. Just had to show lose your vote parchment. About her advantage, isn't dumb? When have we seen multiple idols played at TC, especially this early. She,Ll have to wait a long time before it becomes useful.

03-01-23, 10:31 PM (EST)
17. "If Bruce was OK"
...why didn't they return him to the game. He wouldn't have missed a challenge.

03-01-23, 10:33 PM (EST)
18. "Advantages"
GAWD! We are going to have to keep track of all these dang advantages again.....they suck.

Challenge arena

Orange RAtu first

Soak green next
new Tika tribe, Bruce no longer in game

Danny reacts....devastating...we all admired him...he's in great shape, no danger no damage says Jiffy

push boat to paddle around body, move heavy chest, over obstacles, use key in side to release giant slide puzzle

see the IIJiffy will take losers flint too. Matt is sitting out, and so is long haired black girl from green

Here we go...

get boat in water.....green in first, then paddle out to buoy and around, all the ay out to far buoy...once there go around it, dead even right now...get to platform and swim in.....swim to rig where the chest is, cannot do anything until all are there and then un hook chest and bring in.....tribes are fatigued already.....soka using water to move chest....green is way ahead then attach rope to chest and pull it over obstacle track green has it....purple and orange are in last, struggling.

green has key to unlock puzzle and now they are working on the slide puzzle orange in second....Helen is caller for purple...

Brandon is suffering big time...Matt and girl in green discuss the ones that went to the island, they like each other

everyone is exhausted the puzzle pieces are very heavy, Brandon doesn't know if he can get up....Medical is coming to examine Brandon...cramping up

heat stress in this challenge, needs time in the shade

the big boys are falling.....the challenge is going to continue...

go....green wins!

orange vs purple...coming down to how fast you can move the pieces and the caller....and purple wins.

Orange is the loser

Brandon is so sad

Carolyn says she peed her pants

sword is first place

shield is second place

orange will go to TC. Jiffy takes their flint.
Brandon: IC was rough, just couldn't go anymore....worrried...I can play my idol...I will have a lot to think about tonight

03-01-23, 10:38 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Advantages"
About those advantages, I'm already lost... Lauuren is the one going to TC, right? And she cannot vote, right?

03-01-23, 10:43 PM (EST)
20. "Post Challenge...."
Matthew feels like he let them down....
Matthew: that was difficult to watch. at the challenge I learned interesting thing. Lauren is not being honest with u s....as the other girl at the challenge told him. she's playing us.
Brandon found out she had an advantage, she's dangerous...
Matthew and all of them agree to get Lauren
Maddy wants to get Brandon and tells Lauren....he's like The Godfather
Maddy is after Brandon, he's got an idol. He's not expecting it, we have to get him...
Lauren...my first thought process was to not vote, but now Maddie wants to get him...we have to get him out...the girls want to go Brandon says Jaime...
Matthew and Brandon talk...Brandon thinks Maddie's sneaky....Jaime is running around like a chicken with her head cut off.
Kane: the girls want me to vote out Brandon....If we give him votes and don't get him out....up to me to decide best case forward.

Maddy is talking to Matthew now...just think about it.

Matthew says he's my closest ally, but if they have the numbers....???

03-01-23, 10:56 PM (EST)
21. "Tribal"
night 3

cool dragon snuffer seen

getting fire

Jaime: vibe of 65....choking feeling you get...you think your mind moves fast, the game moves faster
Matthew: uncertainty....one name come sup, great we will do that, then another game comes
Brandon: no easy vote....
Lauren: makes me tense. I do have some alliances, I feel uncertain
Jaime: talk about advantages and idols...Brandon found it, he found the key bandits his...Knowledge is power and the fact that he told everyone, we have the power
Kane: is tonights vote like therapy? he wants to trust them, but this will be the way of whether or not he can trust them
Maddy says the vote will make us stronger
Brandon says there are weaker links here
Jaime says she is playing he rshot in the dark...
Brandon: when you hear someone say that her vote won't matter I'm curious...

Maddie first voter
Lauren....she's choosing to bank her vote

so Lauren didn't vote

jaime has the scroll for shot in the dark...Matthew is going to play the shot in the dark too...so three people are not voting....

Matthew is not safe

Jaime: SAFE

first time in survivor history....

Brandon is using his idol too...

Brandon
Brandon
Maddy

Maddy voted out with one vote!!!

So Kane and and Maddy voted for Brandon, and Brandon voted for Maddy

03-01-23, 10:59 PM (EST)
22. "This Has to be a First!"
First TC, First Immunity Idol played and it's a success! After hearing the TC discussion, Brandon played it right. Now, I don't think he's necessarily isolated. The three guys should come together now that they saw how the girls are sneaky. Of course, that could lead to a 3-3 vote!

03-01-23, 11:06 PM (EST)
23. "Next Time on Survivor...."
Hear someone saying this igame is like a devil on one side and an angel on the other and they are at war?

Lauren at camp, in confessional: I'm the powerful one now (she'll have 2 votes)
Matt: I have found a powerful connection. shed Matt and Granny walking together in the woods....
....and I think she likes me too
Carolyn: screams when she is up a tree
Carolyn: I don't live well with them? (see the purple tribe walking in a row....then see Carolyn making a weird loud noise

Maddy: I put my $$ where my mouth is and I lost, but it feels good to come out here and play really hard....had a lot of fun doing it the way I did it, just wish I could have done it for longer and it was like walking a balance beam and it went a little topsy turvy....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •