The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-25-22, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the drill! All commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN....!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoil... michel2 05-25-22 1
   You too, Michel!!! Flowerpower1 05-25-22 2
 Finale Flowerpower1 05-25-22 3
 Advantage => Lindsey! michel2 05-25-22 4
   RE: Advantage => Lindsey! Flowerpower1 05-25-22 7
 RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoil... Puffy 05-25-22 5
   Hi Puffy! Flowerpower1 05-25-22 9
 Will Lindsay win the IC??? Flowerpower1 05-25-22 6
 IC + Rc => Mike michel2 05-25-22 8
 Lindsay gets the confessional of do... Flowerpower1 05-25-22 10
 Lindsay or Jonathan? Flowerpower1 05-25-22 11
 Who will win the last Ic? Flowerpower1 05-25-22 12
 F4 IC => Whaaaat? Romeo wins michel2 05-25-22 13
 Romeo winner Flowerpower1 05-25-22 14
 RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoil... Flowerpower1 05-25-22 15
 RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoil... Flowerpower1 05-25-22 16
 Who will win? Flowerpower1 05-25-22 17
   RE: Who will win? PepeLePew13 05-25-22 18
       RE: Who will win? michel2 05-25-22 19
   RE: Who will win? michel2 05-25-22 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-25-22, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Enjoy the Finale FP!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-25-22, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "You too, Michel!!!"
Hopefully it will be worthy!

05-25-22, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "Finale"
Jiffy yacks away....take a look at F5 blah blah blah....3 will get to the end...

cuts to intro

Savagery says Lindsay, balls to the wall,

Mike: never given up on anything
MA: show I am here to play my game close the deal
Romeo: I will wear the s tiara on my head
Jon: at aend of day everyone will know that Jon gave everything that he had

at night 23

lightening, they return to the beach, see a sbnake

Romeo: After Omar was voted out, everyone was smiling and laughing and now w are at a brand-new beach. there are their clothes...no tarp, back at scratch
MA: this new beach has nothing, no tarp, no shelter, I was on cloud nine, the jury knows that MA was here to play, it's all coming together.

Romeo asks what did Omar tell you to vote for me?
Jon says it was Omar the whole time...Lindsay says I was in your alliance, Jon says you voted for me...you are not in my alliance
Lindsay: mad because he's mad that I voted for him, but this cockiness drives me up the wall, impossible to talk to, it drives me up a wall

Romeo says he has an idol and he's playing it next. everytime there is a plan to vote me off, they all throw votes to me. He says in confessional, it's a lie, I made a fake one, shows it, I suck at arts and crafts and hopefully it will get me through another tc...

MA and Lindsay vtalk9ng...see Mike saying he will give his idol to MA if she votes with them
Lindsay: Romeo has an idol, and Mike has one, so If I don't win immunity today I will be going home.

Lindsay and Mike have the idol, Mike says he might play it for Lindsay...LIndsay crying...Mike hugs her...Mike tells her she's beast at the challenges, don't quit now...she feels like she is screwed

tree mail. Jon wins

there is. a riddle for each of them...to find a final advantage clue...unscramble words and decipher the phrase...

word scramble...tells them where to find the advantage..

Romeo: I suck at riddles and puzzles and as long as mike and Jon don't get it, go for it Lindsay
Lindsay is good at word puzzles...when she leaves, Mike says to them all, let's wrk together...

the idol is at the toes of a sleeping giant....she is running all around, she's on the hot seat, she looked everywhere and nothing.
see it at the bottom of a rock, and it's in plain site

MA: she has to sand bag it, cause she wants Lindsay to go to the end with, so she doesn't want the guys to win

Lindsay is getting close...looked everywhere, and then saw the big landmark..then goes to find it

She's going to find it ...and she does!

She's so happy, crying...opens it up

Congrats...in a season where you had to earn everything you have a slight advantage.

MA is happy she got it, ecstatic for her

she does have faith in herself
screw it, savagery, will go balls to the walls to win it

05-25-22, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Advantage => Lindsey!"
I know I voted for Mike but I'm really pulling for Lindsey who has played a strong game. If only she had given her idol to Omar...

05-25-22, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Advantage => Lindsey!"
Agreed.....why didn't she give it to him. that was a seriously lame move. She would have been a great winner...she's definitely got grit.

Puffy 6699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-22, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I just want to jump in here and thank you for all your posts, updates, and commentary this season...it's much appreciated!

05-25-22, 08:33 PM (EST)
9. "Hi Puffy! "
Long time no see, hope you are well! Michel and Sheldor are the BOMB! Next season perhaps they will revert back a bit and perhaps I could be a bit more engaged. This season was a tough one for me,

05-25-22, 08:30 PM (EST)
6. "Will Lindsay win the IC???"
Day 24, come to the challenge arena...

Final 5 immunity challenge

Race to series of obstacles, get puzzle pieces, solve circular puzzle...playing for reward....Lindsay is telling him about the advantage.Everyone will have to untie 6 knots at every station, you will only have to untie 1 knot at every station...

Go...Jonathan is on fire, ripping through...

Jon is first with all the puzzle pieces, then Lindsay comes...Mike in third.

a difficult vertical puzzle.

Romeo finishes with the bags and last I s MA

Lindsay and Mike in the lead

Mike is winning big time...Lindsay in second

.....Dead even, Mike and Lindsay... Mike as two pieces cleft, down to last piece.... Lindsay his down to the least piece, Mike wins!

Mike says his kids would be proud right now. His leg is bleeding....his kids would be proud. He watched from season one.

He gets to pick one person to join him...Jonathan. Love you bro.

Wonder who Mike will give his idol to?

Lindsay: so close, one piece away, I will make it to the end and I will apologize l\ater!

05-25-22, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "IC + Rc => Mike"
Now that was nice to see! Lindsey Oh! so close­. Will that send her to jury?

05-25-22, 08:41 PM (EST)
10. "Lindsay gets the confessional of doom spot...."
but she was upbeat and determined? Hmmmm?

See the losers , then the winners. See the pasta and cake....they are so so happy!

Lindsay complaining that she was one piece left, she says that Jon was a cocky a$$

She says she is a way better player than Jonathan

Mike says that he's playing with kids, I still won immunity, plus I have an idol in my pocket, and have to figure out what I am going to do with it.

Jon and Mike talk, the plan is to get Lindsay out, she's an absolute beast someone you don't want to sit next to in F3...

Jonathan says I have one favor....if she pulls an idol, will you play yours for me? Yes, of course I will.

MA says he's going to play his idol on me, he gave me his word

Lindsay says they are all going to vote for Jonathan...

MA thinks that Mike will play the idol on her, she thinks Jon won't be here tomorrow.

Lindsay's plan is to make Mike feel extremely guilty if he doesn't pick me. Begging him not to go home.

We had a bond that me you and Omar would go to the end, but Omar burned you, I stayed true.

Mike; Honestly I love Li9ndsay, abut she got caught up in the wrong place...JOn good character, MA loyal to me.

Mike tells Lindsay that he made a promise to MA...
Lindsay is saying look at me in my eyes, I have not lied to you ever. This is your time to show trust back.

Mike says he will have to hurt somebody....Lindsay was crying with him.

Mike and MA. Jonathan has never ever wavered...Mike talking to MA, but can we beat Lindsay?

MA has her idol. Mike might give his idol to me, I could use it to save Lindsay

talks to Romeo, and Romeo tells her we would have a better shot at beatinghim, (Jonathan)

It all comes down to what Mike does, could make or break my game. says MA

05-25-22, 08:54 PM (EST)
11. "Lindsay or Jonathan?"
TC...

Talks to Lindsay about the clue and word scramble...she was the only one that solved the riddle, she was the only one that solved it.

Jonathan has not felt normal in days, it took 4 of us and none of us got it.

Lindsay knew that if she didn't win, she would go home.

They all knew that Omar was working everybody, I didn't...

Jon says you never know for sure, but people do recognize Lindsay as a big threat, which she is says Jon

MA wants the best combo of people, but I have to recognize that I want to play this game for me...

Lindsays says she was the only one that was openly desperate

all she has is her competitive edge...
Jon says everything Lindsay communicates with people....you are social with everyone and everyone loves you, says Jon

She has to keep pitching her case, guns blazing throwing everything out there.

Jon says it is a fine line, if you are a great player....but if people think you are too strong then they are done

what does it mean....Mike says it's two people that have each others back no matter what

MA. you have to align with people that you think you can beat.
Drea says to Omar...she's playing for your vote

Romeo....he fighter, they fought to the very end, Lindsay is okay with that tile. if I get voted out because they didn't think they could beat me, that is the best way for me to leave

Mike pulls hi9s idol out of his pocket...

Mike is playing his idol....waited 21 years to do this, will play the idol for MA, repay her loyalty to me...Romeo says Jeff, I will not be playing this for myself, it's fake I will throw into the fire

vote read:

Lindsay
Jonathan
Lindsay
Lindsay is OUT

fun while it lasted. She hugs them all on the way out.

Omar is sad about that

F4, tomorrow final immunity challenge. MA didn't play her idol...no one even knew she had it. Romeo and MA both voted for Lindsay

05-25-22, 09:10 PM (EST)
12. "Who will win the last Ic?"
Commercial comparing Top Gun and Survivor.....wooooot?

Challenge areana....she the spinning ball maze contraption....again.

They are complaining about day 25.....geez

Jiffy is asking them all questions at the start of the challenge....MA crying....about her family, even though we are separate, we are together. She wants her family back together more than she wants a million dollars.

She's going to turn her sadness into pushing herself in this competition...

the last time immunity back up for grabs. One hand tied behind the back, at regular intervals the balls will drop, if they drop, you are out. Person who wins will have all the power...

Jiffy calls it a beautifully hypnotic game. started in survivor tochantins

Mike drops he's out with one ball. Jiffy says he has never seen that happen...Jiffy says I mean we are in the warm up phase

Going to add second ball
Mary Ann is out

only 2 balls in play. Now it's between Romeo and Jonathan

Now playing with 3 balls....

Jonathan is out. Romeo wins the IC

Romeo is in charge of everything tonight...

he's in tears

He feels that he has been at the bottom for so long, everything , every week my name comes up at every single tribal. Just don't give up...

Romeo: It was extremely emotional, for the first time I had security...the most shiny, coveted dress tonight...

05-25-22, 09:13 PM (EST)
13. "F4 IC => Whaaaat? Romeo wins"
The others really dropped the ball, literally! Mike no excuse to drop at 1 Ball. Jonathan got mixed up...

05-25-22, 09:24 PM (EST)
14. "Romeo winner"
felt like winner, prom queen all in one. necklace looks better on me than big a$$ Jonathan.
Feels amazing.
Mike wants to tell him his personal feelings.

He has to send me to make fire...Mike says he is in deep water that he didn't drown yet

Mike says he needs to send me to fire...
Romeo he has to send Mike to make fire, if he goes against Jon and beats Jon, I am going against the two most likable people...what good does it do me to

MA; Jon is very good at making fire, you never know what I will do at tribal...
MA says you must focus on building a big tee pee up

MA wants Jon and Romeo, that is her best shot at winning.

Jon: first thing you do to prepare for tonight is practice

see Jon and Mike..
Jon saYs that Mike is trying to get in my head...
Mike goes off by himself

See Mike practicing...MA: I can't sit down and be comfortable, so I have to practice.

They all comment on it. Mike says he fate is in. his hands, I will win, and If I win, I will win a million dollars... this is for me to lose says Mike.

Rinei gas ask the oower...no matter how low I am feeling, I just have to hang on

MA.

Jon.

Mike: worst kept secret at camp is I am definitely making fire tonight. He feels like it's him and Jonathan. Mike thinks that he is the target.

Romeo felt like Miss Universe...
Romeo takes Mary Ann with him to the finals. Mike and Jon will make fire

This show is so predictable.

05-25-22, 09:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Firemaking....

They start....Mike is ahead already....No flame for either of them......Mike has flame first. now the kindling...one you get a flame it's what you do with it....lJon has flame... Mike's flame is hitting the rope... Jon is placing one stick at a time, stupid, mike is piling on the sticks.....Mike has a big fire, Jon is way too slow. Mike is winner

Jonathan really blew it. way too slow. Jon says if he loses he was meant to lose, he beat me. Mike is ecstatic, happy that I went up against Jon, he Wass the best fire maker in the camp. I love you guys. He fought the good fight. the tribe has spoken.

this is the last night in Fiji

Jon: I was shocked stop see how fast my main man mike started that fire, he earned his spot.

05-25-22, 10:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S42 | Finale | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't even feel like watching the rest of this. Has to be either MA or Romeo that will win.....I can't get behind either. Ugh.

skipped the commentary and breakfast, cut to TC....

Omar says it's amazing that you 3 unpredictable that got here, even the coch roach...he tells them that their votes are open to all of them

Torri says you are a man of integrity, MA, lovely young silly goofy, Romeo. aquiet more reserved scattered with random paranoia....

Mike agrees, <;laced as honorably as he could. went against his word with RocksRoy[BR>MA doesn't agree with \she doesn't take the game seriously...young ones were a trend, got voted out. I had to pretend that I had no strategy at first, and then show it later in the game
Romeo said he was a bit paranoid...Hai is pushing his buttons. thought his pinky vote gas lighted him.
Omar: Mike you touted a lot about your word and integrity...didn't you like to drea on the beach? Mike said he never purposely sacrificed his integrity. How many people did you look in their eyes, shake their hands, and lie. he says only Rocks,

Hai saYs he wasn'
t deceitful...Mike is defensive...he used his strategy ...Jonathan is telling him he needs to own his game. Drea says your social game is on point...

MA says her social game was sloppy until the fmerge...then she tried to play emotionally, she usually does that...was there any people that you were able to draw into the vote, she says yes, Romeo...

Jon said it was Jon and Mike that came up with the Omar vote first.

What is a big social move that you did Romeo? He does best with one on one. making alliances with every single person...

Physical part of the game. Rocks....henoticed basic skills, building camp...what skills did you bring to the game?
MA> palm fronds. she was good at scaling and gutting fish.
Mike: his work ethic, never stopped moving once...cut bamboo, got wood, etc. Romeo: never went camping a day in his life, learned how to swim to come out here, terrified of heights, and had to swim in my underwear. Most proud of the IC he won

Strategy: Drea says her vote depends on strategy. what is the biggest move you made in this game on your own.

Romeo says his gaME WAS MOSTLY A ....MADE THE FAKE II, AND THEN THE LAST AND FINAL IC, HE WON, NO ONE CARRIED HIM. HE TOOK MA AS SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY STRATEGY...

MIKE SAYS ONECE HE GOT TO THE MERGE, HE ORGANIZED A BLINDSIDE ON HAI, AND WOERKED WITH OMAR AND LINDSAY TO GET MYSELF FURTHER. HE FEELS HE WAS STRATEGIC AND EMOTIONAL.

MA: DREA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE REALLY DID IN THE GAME. SHE SET HER UP IN THE END WWHEN SHE WENT AGAINST OMAR. SHE SHOWS THE IDOL THAT SHE FOUND...IF I WON, I WOULD GO TO THE END, AND I MADE THE DEAL WITH MIKE that he would give me his idol and I would get to the end, and I made an alliance with Romeo too. Put herself in the best position to be sitting here to the end.

Romeo said he didn't want to play from the bottom but that was the game that was dealt to him. He just kept going until he won final immunity, he didn't give up. He will leave this game and live the life he wants to live outside of this game.

Mike says that the old guys can come out here and compete with the ouounger guys...blah blah.

Now MA is crying....she didn't want to lose friends....she wanted to go with Lindsay to the end, but she knew she couldn't beat her. she was so close to playing her idol for Lindsay, but she had to lose so I would have my cancer to win.

Jiffy is telling them how well they did.

05-25-22, 10:16 PM (EST)
17. "Who will win?"
If I had to guess, it would be MA.

Mike
MaryAnne
Marianne
Mary Anne
Mary Ann
Winner of S 42, MaryAnne....

crying...

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-22, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who will win?"
Woo! Two straight Canadian winners.

05-25-22, 10:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Who will win?"
Maybe we're better!!

(Just kidding)

05-25-22, 10:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Who will win?"
Yes, I thought before the show that the jury was leaning Mike and we saw that they were but Maryanne really won that Final TC. Besides Todd in China, not many players did that.

PS. I really liked the jury confessionals that they added just before FTC.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •