The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-13-21, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All commentary here
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread Flowerpower1 10-13-21 1
 Post Reward challenge Flowerpower1 10-13-21 2
 Pre IC Flowerpower1 10-13-21 3
 Post IC drama... Flowerpower1 10-13-21 4
   RE: Post IC drama... Sheldor 10-13-21 9
 TC...... Flowerpower1 10-13-21 5
   RE: TC...... michel2 10-13-21 6
       RE: TC...... Sheldor 10-13-21 8
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 10-13-21 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-13-21, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Late to the party....Reward challenge and heather choked and started crying, her whole tribe consoled her, especially Danny, and all the others there too.

Green tribe wins, UA, fish, and Yellow got one fish.

Personal victory made her even stronger...loves S.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-13-21, 08:24 PM (EST)
2. "Post Reward challenge"
Yellow does a Survivor Previously on S spoof....Tiffany says it's such a me me me game that the team work gets put to the side, once you get a bit of a team thing going it's great....then they have the baby turtle moment going to the ocean....

Evvie: the Yase tribe, everyone counted us out, but we fought through every peril that came a long and those little turtles are doing the same thing, doesn't make sense that little turtle can make it all the way to the ocean, people counted us out too but we are not out.....hmmmm winner quote?

Nathen came to the green tribe and is showing them ohow to survive, got coconuts out of the tree, climbed down, cracked the coconut with his hand....use milk for the fish....go low tide to get the fish, and see him with the spear....show them how to cook them too,

Shan: he had so much wisdom....it's been so survivor this season, we struck gold with Nathan
Ricard: the fish was amazing and 24 hours earlier I was yelled at by genie....we don't need Genie anymore since we got Nathan
JD: he's the coolest man I've ever met in my life

Luvu day 8

see danny snorkeling, see Ericka and deshawn in boat, they are confiding...
Erika: the challenge gloved that Luvu is not an unbeatable tribe...to be here on day 8, part of me feels reckless, a lion dressed like a lamb...lets turn things up a notch and get some people out

see Sydney trying to light the fire with flint and then Sydney gets pissed and throws it down

Erika: her behavior will sink the ship moving forward....see her talking to Deshawn...
Deshawn: always a little suspect of Erika, her S IQ is high......the thing is I trust Sydney much more than I trust erica, cut head off snake before it becomes too much of a problem

see deshawn talking and telling Sydney....sydney would be the big move

Sydney: i'm savvy, good looking a physical threat...Wow, what is it about me, they love to hate me, they hate me because they ain't me!

10-13-21, 08:35 PM (EST)
3. "Pre IC"
lDeshawn: I have a master plan to get out Erika...

see danny deshawn and Sydney talking, wants to throw the challenge to get Erika out, I want to compete and win, I am not sure if I can do it?

Cut to IC

race through water, collect 3 bags of logs, push through tunnel, release key, unlock rings and land on series of targets.

losers saw the blue tribe. (when he said losers)

Go:

all jump in water get to the first bag of logs, untie and carry and move onto next bag, Xander up early...

Luvu struggles to get to first bag and so is Yellow....Yase in last place

Blue and green

deshawn and danny decided that are going to throw the challenge...Luvu is in first lol

Yase in last, untie the logs...Yellow still in the water even when I am trying to throw the challenge yellow is in last

deshawn is retying the knots...Luvu now doing the assembly line to get all the pieces of wood out of the tunnel....danny says he is trying not to push but Naseer is driving them....Yase is getting them through the tunnel faster than genie and green

Deshawn says that erika finds th key....deshawn says this is my opportunity to throw the challenge with the rings....then see Tiffany land the first ring, and JD lads one. Liana has one on the ring

deshawn goes back and Naseer tosses, and lands one, then 2, xander wins first

JD with second ring, and Naseer beats JD

UA to TC

Deshawn says the Naseer has a moment and wins the challenge

Ricard and Shan hug....genie might be the one on the outside but JD is so concerned about looking like the superstar, Alan Iverson that he chokes....

10-13-21, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "Post IC drama..."
See the evil orb web spider at Ua camp....genie and JD talking....it will be me. Shan and ricard are in it together, genie appeals to JD, please vote with me....
Genie: I am think ing of rolling the dice and trying for the last chance dice

JD: I'm lying to Genie, so she thinks that I am with her, I don't want her to roll her dice cause then I could go, if she wins it.

Genie telling Shan that she wants Ricard to go

Shan: Ricard is my number one since day 1, trying to convince her not to roll her dice....shan tells genie to vote JD....I'm concerned that she could team up with JD....

Shan's plan, act paranoid, talk him into giving Shan his advantage....se Shan saying I think you are working a blindside with Genie on me....

JD: she's good, but now....

Shan trying totally JD into leaving his advantage to TC

JD: don't want to be that dummy that leaves my advantage at camp

Shan asking to hold his advantage,
All she is asking for a token of trust

Shan talks about her humming the song when she is being untrustworthy

JD: can see that she is actually scared that I will blindside her, ...JD says that once he gets that advantage back I will never let it go

Shan says what if I take that extra vote and vote out JD
But JD has become a little brother to me, I don't want to be a villain but I do want to be an assassin. This is a hard vote....don't know which one to vote out so I go to that song in my head.....ugh

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-21, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post IC drama..."
Wow! Post IC is at UA Tribe that lost even though in Press Image timeline the photographer left the Immunity Challenge and took photos over at the YASE tribe (Winners!).

Yup a "New Era" in Press Images!

10-13-21, 08:57 PM (EST)
5. "TC......"
J*Just saying I do not think that Shan is voting out JD.....Genie imo is toast.

TC, see a snake....

Genie: I'm exhausted, not a good day for me
Ricard: help audience understand what this feels like: with every vote out it genuinely hurts are feelings
Shan talks about them passing gas, this is the end of the road, it ends here....
JD: leaning more on strategy that the viewer has is more information...
Genie says she's playing from the bottom, I was just as blindsided as Brad...last week. Now I am scrambling, people are making me promises but how can I believe them
Ricard says he hopes it is not 2/2.
Genie says that they are trying to appease me, it's really 3/1. they don't want me to use the shot in the dark
JD reminds her that if you use the shot in the dark you lose your vote
JD is still trying to throw one over on Genie
JD says that he had to do scrambling and so did Ricard
Shan says the worst pert of going home is that you didn't get where you thought you could get
JD says he thought he could be the player he imagined, there are so many boxes that I still want to check. I need to do some more stuff out here.
Genie: If it is you, I will miss everyone here so much. See their faces. Does the emotion surprise you? no see them all looking at each other, we bonded.
Shan says this game is hard, JD says it's not supposed to be easy, it never is.

Ricardfirst voter

Genie....
JD votes Genie
Shan....

Vote tally

Genie
JD
JD
JD

WOW!!!!

got me again!

He turns to them and says any particular reason? We love you JD

OMG, they got his advantage! Shan is really bad!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-13-21, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TC......"
Shan has the type of story that would make a good winner: Not only is she devious but we get to follow her train of thoughts....and hear her assassin's tune!

Luvu wa right about one thing: Getting to the merger intact will draw everyone's attention.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-21, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TC......"
Michel: I remember in the Exit Interview Post you commented...

"Shan has a very strong story going on. To see if she can be our winner I'd listen for that tune she hummed when she said she was about to backstab someone. If production picks it up and THEY start playing it as background music when she's strategizing then: Ding! Ding! We have a winner. A pastor winning Survivor NOW THAT would be something!"

Pretty catchy tune she was humming again tonight!

10-13-21, 09:05 PM (EST)
7. "NTOS...."
Genie: Right now at this moment we gotta fend for ourselves.....right now I looked down and (finds the beware advantage) WHAAAAAAAA?
Danny: I'm absolutely nervous that the women will have more numbers than us....see the boys in Luvu walking together.
Sydney in confessional: Whatever
At Yase: see Liana and Tiff by the fire: Tiff turns to Liana and says: We absolutely should be going through his __________bag right now.
Then see Liana going through his bag
Tiff and Liana: Xander, get him out, and they high five.

JD: Talks about how they got him out and got his advantage. At least my hair looks cool.

I think JD is going to be known as Eric 2.0.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •