The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E12|Vidcaps|“Mamma Bear”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-13-24, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E12|Vidcaps|“Mamma Bear”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E12 NTOS Sheldor 05-13-24 1
 Extra 1: Day 21 Treemail Sheldor 05-13-24 2
 EW Deleted: more of Liz's Applebee'... Sheldor 05-13-24 3
 5/10/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec Sheldor 05-13-24 4
 5/10/24 Promo AD HD 10 Sec Sheldor 05-13-24 5
 5/11/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 05-13-24 6
 S46-E12 Press Photos Sheldor 05-14-24 7
 S46-E12 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 05-14-24 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-13-24, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E12 NTOS"

Survivor 46 Episode 11 NTOS + Final Words HD
HMP Contests

May 9, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NtndQ9X2jk
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-13-24, 09:18 PM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: Day 21 Treemail"

Survivor - Day 21 Treemail
SurvivorOnCBS

May 8, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNABSC-q1aM

Charlie explains the value he sees in the Immunity necklace.

05-13-24, 09:22 PM (EST)
3. "EW Deleted: more of Liz's Applebee's drama"

Survivor 46 Secret Scene Episode 11
SilencerX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_W6tuTjgo

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene shows how Q and Liz made up after another food fight

Turns out that Q keeping Liz from Applebee's was not the last straw — but it also wasn't unforgivable.

By Sydney Bucksbaum Published on May 9, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-q-liz-make-up-8645699

Food fight!

After Q refused to let Liz come on the Applebee's food reward, he became her No. 1 nemesis on Survivor 46. And then he kept her from yet another food reward in this week's episode when he beat her in rock, paper, scissors to join Maria and Ben's pizza feast. Add in the fact that there was gluten-free pizza that Liz could have eaten, and it made her one-sided food feud with Q seemingly insurmountable.

Back at camp, Liz exploded about how she thinks Q is an "#####" who didn't deserve to go on another food reward. She's also been trying to vote him out for multiple Tribal Councils. Based on everything we've seen in the last few episodes, there's no way they'll ever see eye-to-eye on anything in this game. But Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive deleted scene that reveals how they made up after yet another fight over food, and actually started to bond.

It all starts when Q, Liz, and Ben head to the water well, and Q apologizes for rubbing her the wrong way. "I'm just pissed about the pizza," she says with a sigh. "To be real with you, Q, I mean, I got mad respect for you. I just feel like you keep duping me."

Q is shocked because he has no idea what she's talking about. "I didn't do anything," he says. Her response is that he didn't pick her for the Applebee's reward — because she will never let that go.

In Q's confessional, he describes his relationship with Liz in the game as "weird," and he decides to connect with her over being business owners and growing up poor. And it actually works. Liz gets choked up talking about how she understands him on a personal level, but she brings it back to the game immediately. "I just don't understand your game, Q," she tells him.

In a confessional, Liz is more direct. "I still don't respect his gameplay," she says. "But I do feel like Q and I have a better understanding of each other. I'm glad we hashed it out. I feel like my hard feelings are softening. They're still like a Starburst — I'm still chewing on it."

They continue talking at the water well, and the best part is when Ben pops back in to ask if he should leave, because everyone — Liz, Q, every single viewer — forgot he has been standing there for this whole conversation. Talk about an awkward third wheel! Liz jokes that "this is juicy," and they don't have TV on the island, so why not stay and watch two former enemies make up?

The conversation continues as Q argues that he's never done anything to hurt Liz in the game (aside from keeping her from her dream meal at Applebee's though, right?), and Liz says that she's never thought he was malicious (even though she just called him selfish and an ##### earlier in the episode). Liz is still confused, but they give each other a fist bump and, for now, put their differences aside to eventually vote out Venus together.

But will their new, tenuous alliance hold strong for the rest of the game? That remains to be seen. For now, check out the full deleted scene in the video above, and read our full recap of why this week's food reward decision was even more dramatic than Liz's Applebee's rant last week. Plus, see what Jeff Probst had to say about how Venus is the third person in a row to get voted out with an idol in her pocket this season.

05-13-24, 09:24 PM (EST)
4. "5/10/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec"

Survivor 46 5/10/24 Promo AD HD 15 Sec
HMP Contests

May 10, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vGqNZ5oPU

05-13-24, 09:26 PM (EST)
5. "5/10/24 Promo AD HD 10 Sec"

Survivor 46 5/10/24 Promo AD HD 10 Sec
HMP Contests

May 10, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3X3JLlUU7A

05-13-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "5/11/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 46 5/11/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

May 12, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2TrDg1EXT8

05-14-24, 02:09 PM (EST)
7. "S46-E12 Press Photos"
Note: All Photos are Screen Grabs WITHOUT Date/Time Info

Day 22 Sat 6/24/23 - Merge Camp

Ben, Kenzie, Maria

Survivor_4612_SG_0010bc.jpg

Day 22 Sat 6/24/23 - Reward Challenge

Kenzie, Charlie, Maria, Q, Ben, Liz

Survivor_4612_SG_0018bc.jpg

Kenzie, Charlie, Maria

Survivor_4612_SG_0023bc.jpg

Blue Lane: Charlie

Survivor_4612_SG_0030bc.jpg

Purple Lane: Q

Survivor_4612_SG_0032bc.jpg

Day 23 Sun 6/25/23 - Immunity Challenge

Kenzie, Maria, Liz, Charlie, Ben, Q

Survivor_4612_SG_0060bc.jpg

Press Release Screen Grab

Left (Front) to Right (Back) Pairs of Lanes

Note: NOT sure why they are doing this Immunity Challenge in Pairs of Lanes where some of the obstacles are shared (starting floating platform, jumping off platform, and net crawl) then separate Balance Beams and separate 3D Puzzles?

I notice they are paired up with 1 Male and 1 Female

On the Net Crawl they can definitely slow the other person down or help them.

Purple/Orange Lanes: Liz/Q
Green/Red Lanes: Maria/Ben
Blue/Yellow Lanes: Charlie/Kenzie

Survivor_4612_SG_0066bc.jpg

05-14-24, 02:25 PM (EST)
8. "S46-E12 Sneak Peek 1"

Survivor - Mamma Bear (Sneak Peek)
SurvivorOnCBS
(via HMP Contests)
May 13, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9Ra8Qxwk8

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •