The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-20, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion regarding tonights episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, have PHUN!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ep 7 Here we go! Flowerpower1 03-25-20 1
 Rob 3 Fire tokens, Tyson 1, all oth... Flowerpower1 03-25-20 2
 Pre Challenge Flowerpower1 03-25-20 3
 Yul had the confessional of doom sp... Flowerpower1 03-25-20 4
 RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Th... Flowerpower1 03-25-20 5
   Probst's Favorite Line michel2 03-25-20 7
       RE: Probst's Favorite Line Sheldor 03-25-20 8
       RE: Probst's Favorite Line Flowerpower1 03-26-20 12
   RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Th... Chez 03-25-20 10
       RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Th... michel2 03-26-20 11
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 03-25-20 6
 Congratulations! Sheldor 03-25-20 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-25-20, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ep 7 Here we go!"
Night 16...EoE: Parv is telling about her tale....getting out before the merge is so lame....then there is Sandra....I screwed myself. Sandra getting voted out was a little consolation....Rob is smirking....you let her decide your fate in the game says Rob. Sandra says she is still human and it bit her in the but...Sandra says this is not for her I can't be here, can't going to get through a challenge, I don't want to stay, my time here is done....done everything I could possibly do, I wish you luck....she hugs them all, she doesn't want to deal with it, and get Denise for me. I am not very good at the challenges, everyone knows that, got voted out it's changed my life, happy to go into retirement did the best I could with what I had I am still the queen....

Cut to Sele night 16...See Wendell, Yul. Yul has conf, Wendell got into it with Parv, what are you doing??? He created alot of drama, almost blew things up for no reason.... Yul talks to Wendell....the part that you proposed, who do you want me to vote for for the tokens? It puts a target on your back...Wendell says I respect people that gives me the honest answer, good bad or ugly....Yul says he has to watch him.

Wendell apologizes to Michelle...it creates chaos, and I have seen people that create chaos walk out the door....Wendell tells her he's here to play, I won and let me play my game, if you put me on a leash I may turn around and try to bite you.

Yul and Michelle talk about Wendell...he seems defensive to you....Michelle, how do you move forward with someone like that

Michelle gave one of her fire tokens to repair the relationship, I don't want to move forward in this game with Wendell....

On EoE...see them all, see Rob, Natalie, Danni...Ethan....Life here is a battle with the elements with nature and my own person struggle, why am I sticking it out, I feel defeated, there is no hope, got to find that hope somewhere...Ethan tells Parv that he has moments...he thinks about pulling the flag...no long term data on people with stem cell transplants....Ethan can talk to Parv, it's a big help, some inspiration to keep going, we will say positive....I want a chance to win, and have a shot at the 2 million, I came to play, want to give it o 100%, must open together clue....he reads, one scroll each...Tyson: another clue, each got our own clue

they open them....scattered on top of the island are 4 fire tokens, they can try to find them all....the second we read it, left the rice on the fire
Rob: immediately we sprinted, if I could get there first I'd have an edge....
Tyson: I figure I have time, he's a portly chap....Yson finds one....

the consensus is that no one else found any....they frisk everyone...then we see Rob....he gets a token, and he then makes his way up to small wrap, and he gets another....then he goes to big look outs nd he finds the other one....BR got 3 out of 4, he's batting 750, I'm the best that's ever played, Im in the majors! lol!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-25-20, 08:22 PM (EST)
2. "Rob 3 Fire tokens, Tyson 1, all others 0"
Dakal day 17....Tony is running to the palm tree on the beach...Jeremy laughs he runs like an old man....Tony: I feel like I am in a good position, I am close with Kim, getting close with Jeremy, Denise did me a favor and took out Sandra, makes her a big target, Denise is AOK with me.

Jeremy: Tony thinks Denise is growing on the target eshchalon, he's the bigger threat in this game, I do like him but he's the bigger threat

Kim and Jeremy talk...we need a plan at merge....Deniseis with us.
Kim: I feel good with this group, I love Tony but I really feel good with Jeremy and Denise, I trust denise, if push came to shove I could go with them. I like being in charge of my own fate....

Kim and Denise talk about the merge and needs to have a plan. Denise assures Denise that she is solid with Denise and Jeremy....

Denise says everyone comes into S with a plan, Denise wants to go deep with Kim....Hey, there are big targets in very small places see Jeremy and Tony I am here to play like everyone else.

Ben and Adam and Yara...

Sophie: we have left overs, hoping the peanut butter can keep us together, there is tension between us. The boys are talking about the IN, they don't know that Sophie has it....

Ben: I am asking adam if he has the idol, he says he doesn't have it, so Ben goes to look.

Adam is convinced that between Ben and Sarah that they have an idol

Adam: It's so obv that they are pretending to look for an idol. Adam tells Sophie one of them has an idol and I think it is Sarah....he tells me, so I told Ben and Sarah...
Sarah: I know where the idol is, it's in Sophies bag....Sarah tells Adam that she will dump her crap out of the bag right now

Adam, Now I have to do damage control since I am convinced that they are lying to me.. There is a chance that I am wrong, if I am wrong I will feel like a real idiot,

03-25-20, 08:34 PM (EST)
3. "Pre Challenge"
IC: carry large saucer to water tower, fill with water, empty in well, once you fill well, get puzzle pieces, and solve. First 2 tribes to finish win immunity.

Go:

Go get the saucer and michelle falls, she is slowing the tribe down. very heavy saucers...Nick did this in his season, one of the worst performances in S hx says Jiffy....Sele is in last....Dakal is first, then Yara....Dakal is losing alot of water....Yarra is slow and conserving the water....Sele disaster....losing aloof water, Yara is slow and steady....akal coming back with first water, empty and most go back...Sele has to go back too. Yara is going so slow.....

Dakal coming back again with more water.....will it make a distance....and their puzzle pieces did drop....Yara is in firstDakal is coming back...Kakal and Sele have the puzzle pieces

Now all working on puzzle. Sophie and Ben, Wendell and Michelle, and Jeremy and Denise...

Sophie is killing it Yara wins immunity.....

Wendell is bad

Jeremy and Denise are doing wellJeremy and Denise win it, just barely....wow....Sele will go to TC....

See Michelle, then the guys....Nick losing the exact same challenge again, that sucked, it's like salt in the wounds, makes it so bad...see Wendell when he says that

Yul: the four of us are tight, Wendell is a showboat, a little bit of a talker, he pretty much dug his own grave.

03-25-20, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "Yul had the confessional of doom spot?"
Sele: Michelle apologizes.
Nick: I am so frustrated with Wendell, not showboating not talking trash . It was my goal to keep this 4 together till the merge.

Yul: to Nick. The plan is we vote out Wendell, but tell him we are voting Michelle.

Michelle says that I will vote whichever way you want.
Wendell is banking on Michelle and Nick tonight.

Wendell told Michelle that he thought Yul was coming for him.

Yul: fire tokens have some value, they will have more value later in the merge, we will try to get wendells tokens...

Yul wants to back stab wendell and get is fire tokens. Siding with Yul is super dangerous in this game. See Nick and Michelle talk. There are 4 people her we need to get on the same page.

Nick saYs going forward with Yul, we will get locked in these certain plans, where Yul is running everything....they agree

Michelle: I have been looking to get Wendell out of this game, I would love some revenge, so I don't fall for his tricks twice, but it makes sense to get rid of Yul as he's super strategic, this vote is so difficult, I deserve it this time and I deserved it that time.

03-25-20, 08:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yul blew it with Nick and Michelle. He had some cockamamy scheme to get Wendell's fire tokens. Nick and Michelle believe that Wendell is too bossy and wants to control everything so they will keep Wendell.

So basically, if Yul gets voted out it's because of the same reasons that BR got voted out....he has to be driving the bus.

TC:

It wasn't the best of days, says Wendell. It doesn't change who the group decided to vote out. Yul. All of the old school players are out except you. Do the old school players have a tougher tie with the newer game. Yes. Yul comments on the layer of duplicity that the fire tokens add.

Wendell: You have to lie to people....you try to find somebody that you can trust in a game of not alot of trust.

Pre existing relationships...

Wendell and Michelle have a pre existing relationship....I am playing to win this game so I would like to work with anyone to get me to the end.

Michelle says that Wendell has made it clear that he is working for himself. Everyone sees the tension that is me and Wendell,

Wendell apologizes to Michelle, I care for you and your future.

Nick says it was definitely diff't. This is my final four, I would like to come back and work with them if I go to the EoE....Wendell says it may be a little hare to come back and work with you. Yul says he thinks he knows these people better than anyone else int he game.
Michelle does't want to make a decision like this, now we are cursed by the same blessing of being on a tribe together.

Wendell votes for Yul. You'll be on the EoE tonight, I thought we were cool bro.
Yul votes Wendell.

Vote tally:

No idol played

Yul
Wendell
Yul
Yul

Good one guys....

Michelle says so sorry

see you guys. Nick: good luck guys...Wendell says thank you guys. Michelle tells him she likes to see him shake in his boots a little bit. Yul gives his tokens to Sophie and Sarah.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-20, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Probst's Favorite Line"
Our host was so proud to note that all the old-time players were gone because, according to him, that meant the game has become too fast, too complicated for them. I say Bullcrap to that. The old-time players are gone because the game was rigged against them. No, I don't know if production really did anything to rig the votes but, at the start, the old-timers were clearly outnumbered by the new one and, say what you want, Survivor is still a game of numbers.

Anyway, Yul is probably the most intelligent player ever so adaptiong to the new strategy couldn't be a problem. As a guy who played more than 12 years ago, he was simply outnumbered by players who played less than 5 years ago.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-20, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Probst's Favorite Line"
Now the Old School players left are the 4 from the 20's!

S23 Sophie
S24 Kim
S25 Denise
S28 Tony

Totally Outnumbered by the 7 from the 30's (from consecutive seasons 31-37)!

S31 Jeremy
S32 Michele
S33 Adam
S34 Sarah
S35 Ben
S36 Wendell
S37 Nick

Still 3 Multiple Season Players Left (S28 Tony, S31 Jeremy, S34 Sarah).

03-26-20, 05:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Probst's Favorite Line"
The old-time players are gone because the game was rigged against them. No, I don't know if production really did anything to rig the votes but, at the start, the old-timers were clearly outnumbered by the new one and, say what you want, Survivor is still a game of numbers.

AGREED!

Agreed with the Yul vote out too. Ugh.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-20, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yul was too smart for his own good. The minute he started with that detailed strategic analysis, you could just see Michelle and Nick were thinking "What the heck??" Their reaction was a lot like Jay's back in MvGenX when Michaela started doing that X's and O's thing with the shells on the sand, and showed herself to be just a little bit too clever.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-26-20, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
But according to Probst's narrative, Yul as an old-timer couldn't possibly be strategic enough to follow the "new game".

03-25-20, 09:04 PM (EST)
6. "NTOS...."
Jiffy: Everybody drop your buffs we are merged
Jeremy to Ben: So, who are you guys thinking?
Ben: Either Nick of Wendell?
Wendell to someone: Sophie is playing
Michelle to Jeremy: : what about Adam
Ben to Adam: I have zero clue what's going on....

Adam in conf: He says I don't know what it is....alalahahahahha! (imitating Ben?), DUDE?!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-20, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Congratulations!"
Congratulations Michel and FlowerPower!

First 2 people to vote and both correctly for Yul!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •