The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jessi's heart issues
Speaking as a cardiac patient myself, this concerns me. I know we'll all find out tonight how things are, but I just want to send good energy a
Sagebrush Dan
5 messages
06-28-07 08:53 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 16 Predictions [View All]
So who do you think should and will be in the bottom three? For me other than Cedric needs to go and train with Debbie Allen, I'm not
Snidget
22 messages
06-28-07 05:13 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 16 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's performances on this thread until the West Coast has a chance to see the dances and finish drool
Snidget
123 messages
06-28-07 03:34 PM
The thread that dare not say its name
(First off, thank goodness I didn't name a thread Jessie . . .) Second, I am now prepared to eat humble pie and say I'm glad th
Wiggle
3 messages
06-28-07 12:23 PM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 2 Results/Week 3 entry [View All]
Well now, you people don't svck!!!!! We all did much much better! I think the show should do a mulligan the first week t
emydi
24 messages
06-27-07 05:28 PM
So You Think You Can Stand this for the rest of the season? [View All]
Hummmm, perhaps they should rename this show So you think you can judge? Im so upset at the judging last night, that I simp
Sunny_Bunny
25 messages
06-26-07 03:36 PM
Jaimie [View All]
Having successfully got rid of Ricky by naming a thread after him, I'm going to try again with Jaimie -- not because she's weird but because whe
Wiggle
29 messages
06-26-07 01:48 PM
Spoof on Lacey/Kam lyrical dance.
I feel horrible Dan can't see this as I'm sure he'd find it just as funny as I did. But for the rest of you...enjoy. [link:w
tribephyl
16 messages
06-25-07 01:02 PM
SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week. [View All]
Welcome back to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer! Mia, sweetie, I know you were upset about last week, but try not to take it out
Snidget
41 messages
06-24-07 05:44 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 18 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of who is safe, dances for their life, and who goes home on this thread until the West Coasters have a chan
Snidget
66 messages
06-22-07 03:04 PM
Favorite dance style?
I lvoe seeing so many different styles. I'll admit that during the first season, I was so completely UNfamiliar with hip hop and at first thought
jbug
20 messages
06-22-07 02:32 PM
The "I (already) LOVE Pasha" Thread...
To go with the simply over the top adulation I will most likely be freely exposing to the fellow members of this community regarding this Hottie! He
tribephyl
20 messages
06-22-07 09:27 AM
Rankings Top 18
YOu know what to do... be back to edit mine in... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/
emydi
11 messages
06-21-07 08:18 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions
Wow another great night, so who do you think Should Go, and who Will be going from our Top 18 Dancers. http://community.realitytv
Snidget
14 messages
06-21-07 06:17 PM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 1 Results/Week 2 entry [View All]
Well now, you people svck! }> Most of us put the same list in for WIll GO and Should GO (except glowie [s]Silver[/s]Re
emydi
48 messages
06-21-07 01:50 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 18 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Come one come all to So You Think You Can Dance. Really do you want to watch auditions for So I think I might be funny, or So I think I look like so
Snidget
108 messages
06-21-07 11:40 AM
So You Think You Can Be The Dancer [View All]
Your Dancers Anya 25, is a Latin Ballroom dancer [b](Sagebrush Dan)[/b] Cedric 23, is a Hip-Hop dancer %0
Snidget
75 messages
06-21-07 05:59 AM
SYTYCD tidbits from TVGuide
From the June 25th-July 8th issue Claire Callaway, the ballarina that hurt her ankle last year, was saved a spot in Las Vegas. Howeve%
Snidget
4 messages
06-20-07 10:49 AM
The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread [View All]
:7 I knew from the first second that red-starry haired man appeared on my screen that he was going to be my crush this year. And then he
SilverStar
23 messages
06-19-07 09:46 AM
Rank'Em! 06-13-07 Performances
OMGAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD! What an amazing start to what will be an even better season than last year!!! This is where everyone gets the chance t
Magnolia_Rocker
17 messages
06-18-07 10:34 AM
Ricky [View All]
Long time lurker -- first time poster ........ because, I just had to say that I think Ricky is incredibly creepy and wanted to know if a
Wiggle
40 messages
06-18-07 08:20 AM
SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 20 Week. [View All]
Welcome to Season 3 as I make this job look so easy everyone thinks they can host. Benji, Travis, Stanislav you guys are so lucky that
Snidget
78 messages
06-16-07 10:42 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 20 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonights results on this thread until West Coast is finished dancing for their lives. Gack, I
Snidget
86 messages
06-16-07 10:23 AM
Benji, you know I love ya....
....but you got your hiney kicked tonight. A lot! Wow!!! Lacey is no longer Benjette, you have been demoted to Lacette. She was absolute
Sagebrush Dan
7 messages
06-14-07 10:09 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 20 predictions.
Dayum, I don't want any of them to go. Nigel if you can get 20 extremely talented dancers for the top 20 for this show why can't we
Snidget
16 messages
06-14-07 06:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •