The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Should Go/ Will Go Top 12 Predictions
Predictions make your predictions here. Another tough week to guess. Who let there be this many really talented people all onto one show%3
Snidget
14 messages
07-20-07 00:58 AM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 12 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's dancers, judges, family members, choreographers, song selection, costuming, lightin
Snidget
52 messages
07-19-07 09:54 PM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 4 Results/Week 5 entry
Not too much movement most of us had Cedric and Shauna going around this time [font color = blue size = 3][b]WILL GO[/FONT%
emydi
4 messages
07-19-07 01:24 PM
SYTYC Be the Dancer Top 14 Week
Someone's got a crush on me. Someone's got a crush on me. Take that Nigel. Welcome to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer.
Snidget
17 messages
07-14-07 03:55 PM
Comments anyone?
Well, personally, I was so happy that Cedric and Shauna got the boot. His was long overdue; her style and appearance (she does look MUCH bett
riverrocker
1 messages
07-14-07 01:54 AM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 14 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's results, solos, special performances, and other filler, until the last of the screams o
Snidget
66 messages
07-13-07 07:09 PM
Danny and Lauren backlash
Considering the sensitivity of both Lauren's admission that she ahs an Asian alter ego, "Misha Chan" alter ego and Danny's [link:w
whimsey
6 messages
07-13-07 06:02 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 14 Predictions
Another week where someone who did really well is going to end up in the bottom three. So how do you think should go this week, and who w
Snidget
8 messages
07-12-07 03:27 PM
Top 14 Rankings
Post 'em if ya got 'em. It was another good week, which makes ranking them tough. I really can't decide which was my favorite, s
SilverStar
4 messages
07-12-07 03:14 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 16 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonights performance show on this thread until it finishes airing on the West Coast later tonight.
Snidget
81 messages
07-12-07 02:26 PM
Favorites and Surprise Favorites
Many of us have made our favorites known, so let's list those of course, but I'm also curious about those moments so far when a dancer surpris
Sagebrush Dan
18 messages
07-12-07 12:32 PM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 Week 3 Results/Week 4 entry
Interesting.... ( ) is score you would have had if you had not changed...everyone that changed their WILL GO LIST this week got Jessi
emydi
12 messages
07-11-07 04:43 PM
Performance Spoilers?
Does anyone know anything?
Aussiemama
10 messages
07-10-07 04:56 PM
TV Guide Behind the scenes pics
Most of them are pretty boring, but I may scan them in anyway. Here is one of Kam and Lacey that I just had to post. http:%2
Snidget
1 messages
07-09-07 10:26 PM
SYTYC Be the Dancer July 4th East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
[i]{voice over}Please keep all sig pic FULL discussion of tonight's very special edition of So You Think You Can Be the Dancer. T
Snidget
42 messages
07-09-07 05:41 PM
Can someone please explain this to me...
I haven't been watching SYTYCD every single week, (I've missed a few episodes), and I'm a little bit confused: What was Jes
x0ji11y
2 messages
07-04-07 12:33 PM
SYTYC Be The Dancer Top 18 Week. [View All]
Welcome back to So You Think You Can Be the Dancer. Do you like how we kept it hidden that Jessi wasn't there until the very last minute.
Snidget
41 messages
07-03-07 08:33 AM
Oh Lord, here we go again... [View All]
I was over at the SYTYCD boards earlier this evening, and there are quite a few threads (they have no lime helmets over there) concerning Cedric
Sunny_Bunny
33 messages
06-30-07 09:41 AM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 16 Results East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free disscussion of tonight's results show on this thread until the West Coast knows if Jessi was able to return and their so
Snidget
91 messages
06-29-07 04:35 PM
Basis for Elimination [View All]
I've noticed that some people seem to think Jessi should have been the one going home last week because she had the worst of all 3 "dance for your
SilverStar
36 messages
06-29-07 03:13 PM
Rankings Top 165
You know what to do http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/467c283f5db58923.jpg
emydi
12 messages
06-29-07 06:50 AM
Jessi's heart issues
Speaking as a cardiac patient myself, this concerns me. I know we'll all find out tonight how things are, but I just want to send good energy a
Sagebrush Dan
5 messages
06-28-07 08:53 PM
Should Go/Will Go Top 16 Predictions [View All]
So who do you think should and will be in the bottom three? For me other than Cedric needs to go and train with Debbie Allen, I'm not
Snidget
22 messages
06-28-07 05:13 PM
SYTYCD Season 3 Top 16 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's performances on this thread until the West Coast has a chance to see the dances and finish drool
Snidget
123 messages
06-28-07 03:34 PM
The thread that dare not say its name
(First off, thank goodness I didn't name a thread Jessie . . .) Second, I am now prepared to eat humble pie and say I'm glad th
Wiggle
3 messages
06-28-07 12:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •