The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SYTYCD-4 6/5 Vegas Week ECUT [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's Vegas (round including which people we have seen before make the top 20, or all those we never knew exis
Snidget
102 messages
06-07-08 01:29 AM
SYTYCD-4 6/4 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Step and up and post all your sigpic free discussion of tonight's auditions on this thread until the West Coast recovers from either the freaks or t
Snidget
78 messages
06-05-08 12:30 PM
S4 Audition Favorites Thread [View All]
I figured we could use a thread in which we keep track of all our favorites from the audition rounds. Ya know, the people we'll never see again...
SilverStar
59 messages
06-05-08 09:33 AM
SYTYCD-4 5/29 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's attitudes ([link:dance.about.com/od/balletterms/g- Attitude.htm|dance move] or
Snidget
65 messages
05-30-08 03:59 PM
SYTYCD-4 5/28 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's auditions on this thread until the West Coast un-stanks face from someone that is so good or so
Snidget
124 messages
05-30-08 09:19 AM
Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*
8:00-10:00 EST tonight (5-26-08) http://www.tvlistings.aol.com shows: Dancers try to impress the judges with their moves at
citywitch
8 messages
05-27-08 01:00 AM
SYTYCD 4 Season Premiere ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free squees, *thuds*, and discussion about tonights season 4 premiere of SYTYCD until the West Coast has a chance to r
Snidget
185 messages
05-25-08 12:04 PM
SYTYCD Season 4 Open Auditions... [View All]
A little act of uberfandom by presenting the list of cities and dates for the SYTYCD4 auditions. Just in case...oh you know, someone here might see
tribephyl
22 messages
05-23-08 08:20 AM
Finding dance clips onlien
We've been searching to find the videos of some of our favorite dances last years' show. Fox isn't any help. Any help? Can't
mattben
2 messages
04-30-08 03:50 PM
What questions would you most want to ask of your fave SYTYCD dancers?
What witty (serious or humorous) dance related questions would you most want to ask to any of your favorite SYTYCD dance performers (form any se
BDuncan
0 messages
04-21-08 01:59 AM
so you think you can dance 3
I am from Scotland, so we get SYTYCD much later than in the States. I am appealing to everyone who watches this show to please tell me the singer a
celtfan53
1 messages
03-05-08 01:54 AM
I'm for Sabra
Sabra, I think. Danny a close second. Just don't let Lacey win. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46
mattben
5 messages
11-16-07 07:39 PM
Hok and Lacey are dating!!!
Never saw this one coming. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/so-y- u-think-dancers-lacey-schwimmer-hok-konishi-confirm-dating-577
Dragonfire
3 messages
10-22-07 10:19 AM
SYTYCD - Marathon on MTV
MTV is showing a SYTYCD season 3 marathon today starting at 1pm and running all weekend. http://www.mtv.com/ontv/schedule/ Thro
whimsey
2 messages
10-21-07 02:02 PM
Favorite Dances - Season 3
Now that the Performance Shows are over for Season 3, I thought it would be fun to list our favorite dances. I am going to list my favorite couple
djandy
13 messages
08-31-07 06:17 AM
If only... thread [View All]
What do you wish had happened differently this season? Here are mine: More mixing up the couples early on. Some people got "stuck"
udg
25 messages
08-25-07 00:08 AM
PTTE SYTYCD 3 FINAL RESULTS!
I can't believe it's over already!! :-( [font color = blue size =3][b]WILL GO[/FONT][/b] We
emydi
10 messages
08-22-07 03:20 PM
Who here DOESN'T know that Lacey has been selected to win? [View All]
It's been so obvious to me from the beginning, that Lacey has been selected to win. Especially when the best dancers were voted off be
DrKegel
71 messages
08-21-07 06:15 PM
Donyelle MIA. Why?
Okay, I'm off my painkillers and can finally post something halfway intelligible. Here's something I wondered about all season long. Where's
Sagebrush Dan
6 messages
08-18-07 09:44 PM
I wish they'd put out seasons 1-3 on DVDs
After last season, I asked Fox TV if they were going to issue a video of SYTYCD. I (surprisingly) got an answer. They told me that DVD product
SteveL
6 messages
08-18-07 10:37 AM
Final 4 Rankings
Wow that was great First the solos 4. Lacey 3. Sabra 2. Neil 1. Danny WOWSA that was fabulous...I think he'
emydi
10 messages
08-17-07 12:52 PM
SYTCD Season 3 Final 4 ResultsEast Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's filler, more filler, even more filler, son of filler, filler 3D, filler vs filler, n
Snidget
116 messages
08-17-07 09:37 AM
SYTCD Season 3 Final 4 Performance East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep your sig pics to yourself as well as all discussion of the final 4 dancers performing tonight until the 12 hour (ok 2 hour) final perf
Snidget
146 messages
08-16-07 04:17 PM
Should Win/Will Win Final Four edition
So who do you think should win, and who will be America's Favorite dancer even if they are not yours. For me the big distinction was th
Snidget
13 messages
08-16-07 01:32 PM
I'm confused..it is on both tonight (Wed) and Thursday?
Sorry to be so dense, but since it was on Monday, is tonight and tomorrow night the grand finale..or is it over tonight? (Wed 15) I am a bit
MKitty
6 messages
08-15-07 07:05 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •