The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (105)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SYTYCD-4 6/12 Top 20 Results ECUT [View All]
Please keep all discussion of which dancers shouldn't have bothered to unpack their things on this thread until the West Coast has had a chance to s
Snidget
76 messages
06-17-08 11:59 AM
What's that song
I was watching the show (June 5) and have been trying to find who sings that song. the girl has a great voice and I'd love to find out more abou
LolGrrrl
2 messages
06-16-08 07:15 PM
try this out...
this show is awesome. but, if you're looking for a little more variety in dance, check out America's Got Talent on NBC too! Burle
stuff_12
1 messages
06-15-08 10:27 AM
Rank your favorites among the top 20
Okay, my first impression was that nobody totally blew my socks off . . . but I figure that's just a part of it being the first week and people ne
ulalame
10 messages
06-13-08 01:46 PM
Should Go/Will Go SYTYCD Top 20
Who would you choose as the bottom three couples, will America agree with you? Of the six which boy and girl will not impress the judges and not
Snidget
13 messages
06-13-08 08:44 AM
SYTYCD-4 6/11 Top 20 ECUT [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the pairings that will inspire nicknames made by slamming the two dancer's names together and which pairings remind yo
Snidget
156 messages
06-12-08 06:13 PM
SYTYCD- tapes where??
HI Folks: totally new here, and I figurethis is the place where fans are totally in the "know" so I got some questions. Does any
Vpapaia
0 messages
06-12-08 10:38 AM
Let's discuss something....please! [View All]
I check here every day to see if there's any postings, but none. Is anyone else out there doing the same? Let's come up with something r
Sagebrush Dan
30 messages
06-11-08 04:08 PM
SYTYCD-4 Top Twenty
Fox has a group photo up, but no individual shots/bios, yet. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48494d
Snidget
19 messages
06-10-08 06:38 PM
Best show on television
Just had to put in here that as a reality t.v. fan since the summer when they were casting for the first season of Survivor, I've actually been to
ulalame
15 messages
06-10-08 12:11 PM
SYTYCD-4 6/5 Vegas Week ECUT [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's Vegas (round including which people we have seen before make the top 20, or all those we never knew exis
Snidget
102 messages
06-07-08 01:29 AM
SYTYCD-4 6/4 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Step and up and post all your sigpic free discussion of tonight's auditions on this thread until the West Coast recovers from either the freaks or t
Snidget
78 messages
06-05-08 12:30 PM
S4 Audition Favorites Thread [View All]
I figured we could use a thread in which we keep track of all our favorites from the audition rounds. Ya know, the people we'll never see again...
SilverStar
59 messages
06-05-08 09:33 AM
SYTYCD-4 5/29 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's attitudes ([link:dance.about.com/od/balletterms/g- Attitude.htm|dance move] or
Snidget
65 messages
05-30-08 03:59 PM
SYTYCD-4 5/28 Auditions ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's auditions on this thread until the West Coast un-stanks face from someone that is so good or so
Snidget
124 messages
05-30-08 09:19 AM
Don't forget the rest of the auditions *TONIGHT*
8:00-10:00 EST tonight (5-26-08) http://www.tvlistings.aol.com shows: Dancers try to impress the judges with their moves at
citywitch
8 messages
05-27-08 01:00 AM
SYTYCD 4 Season Premiere ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free squees, *thuds*, and discussion about tonights season 4 premiere of SYTYCD until the West Coast has a chance to r
Snidget
185 messages
05-25-08 12:04 PM
SYTYCD Season 4 Open Auditions... [View All]
A little act of uberfandom by presenting the list of cities and dates for the SYTYCD4 auditions. Just in case...oh you know, someone here might see
tribephyl
22 messages
05-23-08 08:20 AM
Finding dance clips onlien
We've been searching to find the videos of some of our favorite dances last years' show. Fox isn't any help. Any help? Can't
mattben
2 messages
04-30-08 03:50 PM
What questions would you most want to ask of your fave SYTYCD dancers?
What witty (serious or humorous) dance related questions would you most want to ask to any of your favorite SYTYCD dance performers (form any se
BDuncan
0 messages
04-21-08 01:59 AM
so you think you can dance 3
I am from Scotland, so we get SYTYCD much later than in the States. I am appealing to everyone who watches this show to please tell me the singer a
celtfan53
1 messages
03-05-08 01:54 AM
I'm for Sabra
Sabra, I think. Danny a close second. Just don't let Lacey win. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46
mattben
5 messages
11-16-07 07:39 PM
Hok and Lacey are dating!!!
Never saw this one coming. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/so-y- u-think-dancers-lacey-schwimmer-hok-konishi-confirm-dating-577
Dragonfire
3 messages
10-22-07 10:19 AM
SYTYCD - Marathon on MTV
MTV is showing a SYTYCD season 3 marathon today starting at 1pm and running all weekend. http://www.mtv.com/ontv/schedule/ Thro
whimsey
2 messages
10-21-07 02:02 PM
Favorite Dances - Season 3
Now that the Performance Shows are over for Season 3, I thought it would be fun to list our favorite dances. I am going to list my favorite couple
djandy
13 messages
08-31-07 06:17 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (105)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •