The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SYTYCD Canada - Top 8
Mia Micheals and Dan Karaty are going to be the guest judges this week. I always enjoy Dan as a judge. Some of the choreographers this week are Luth
trigirl
19 messages
11-26-08 03:10 AM
SYTYCD - Canada - Top 10
The US version has to get Melissa Williams to choreograph their disco because the two discos she has done are way, way, way better than anything t
trigirl
7 messages
11-14-08 06:35 PM
SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread
filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler..
byoffer
5 messages
10-31-08 02:01 PM
Paige Jones
The DUI doesn't surprise me. Dig a little deeper. Did her dance resume include the fact that she previously danced in a club?? Also, check out
french2
2 messages
10-29-08 02:33 PM
SYTYCD Canada - week 2 performance thread
filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler...
byoffer
10 messages
10-24-08 07:42 PM
SYTYCD-CAN Elimination 2
The judges sounded a little miffed at each other didn't they. When it was time for the girls, Jean Mark said it wasn't unanimous and you can he
trigirl
3 messages
10-21-08 03:13 PM
Has anyone gone to see the live show?
I'm going next Tuesday and was just wondering if it was wonderful or what, anyone have details?
LostAddict
9 messages
10-17-08 02:50 PM
SYTYCD Canada - week 2 performance thread
filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....
byoffer
12 messages
10-16-08 01:58 PM
SYTYCD Canada
OK here are my thoughts: Auditions -> They let WAY too many people through. Either they let tons of people that did the same thing in%2
crs3192
1 messages
10-15-08 07:31 PM
SYTYCD Canada Week 1 Results thread
Wah..somebody will already have to go home tonight. I hate the first week...as we hardly know them! I loved many of the performances last night, b
MKitty
9 messages
10-14-08 04:10 PM
SYTYCD Oct. 1 Canada top 20 reveal thread [View All]
OK, so I am jumping the gun a [i]teeny, tiny[/i] bit. But Gosh darn it we had to wait 2 weeks for this. Will Emmanuel Sandu
qwertypie
29 messages
10-09-08 03:39 PM
Cat Deeley is THE Reality TV host of the year..hands down
After watching last night's Emmy Awards, it was obvious that our lovely Cat Deeley was sorely missed in the lineup of Best Reality TV host. Cat is
MKitty
6 messages
09-30-08 05:51 PM
SYTYCD CANADA!!!!! [View All]
This Thursday, 8 PM MST. Be there or be square. *Doing the happy dance*
qwertypie
40 messages
09-22-08 03:47 PM
SYTYCD - on Mad TV
The president's edition. Cat is the only one that is sane. Funny as heck. [link:www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=izLmuH- jIWM|
trigirl
3 messages
09-17-08 10:58 PM
So....... How can we they improve this for next year?
Not that our griping would make a difference to Nigel et al, but it would be cathartic. 1. Fix the freakin' camera work. Really, yo
qwertypie
15 messages
09-09-08 09:32 PM
Favorite Dances - SYTYCD Season 4
Here's my favorite dances of season 4: 1.) Katee & Twitch - Contemp. "Door" routine. Choreographer: Mia Michaels. I really
djandy
5 messages
08-15-08 07:46 AM
SYTYCD 4 PTTE Final Results
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4835e2a43cb7dbf9.gif Another season over :-( Well I hear there's
emydi
7 messages
08-13-08 01:11 PM
SYTYCD-4 8/07 Finale ECUT [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's results on this thread until after the Finale has finished airing on the West Coast. *sniff*
Snidget
189 messages
08-11-08 11:35 PM
Faves from seasons past [View All]
I was talking about starting a thread like this but never got around to it. Today, after I looked for the [link:youtube.com/watch?v=fHC7P
Glow
66 messages
08-08-08 11:50 AM
EW's top 15 routines from SYTYCD
Entertainment Weekly compiled a list of what they feel were the top 15 routines across all 4 seasons of SYTYCD. You can view the complete l
StarryLuna
7 messages
08-08-08 11:14 AM
Marksie Nation [View All]
I love them. I've been trying to be reserved and indifferent because that's the way you really should be when watching these kinds of shows. rig
Glow
41 messages
08-08-08 11:10 AM
Thoughts on the Final Four
So it was kind of a weird night for me. I found myself really loving the fact that Courtney, the underdog, is in the finals. Amazed that Twitch
DoodleBug
6 messages
08-08-08 09:39 AM
Cat's Fashions
Since we're coming to the end of another season of SYTYCD..here is a reminder of some of Cat's sometimes wonderful sense of fashion and fun!%
Travel_Queen
3 messages
08-07-08 04:52 PM
Should Win/Will Win Top 4 Dancers.
So here we are boys and girls at the end of the season once again. Overall I thought it was a really good night of performances and all of them showe
Snidget
8 messages
08-07-08 04:14 PM
SYTYCD-4 8/06 Top 4 ECUT [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's all boy, all girl, every girl with every boy orgy of dance including all solos on this thre
Snidget
95 messages
08-07-08 09:37 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (98)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •