The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SYTYCD7 Top 11 Results ECST [View All]
So keep all discussion of all the filler, results here until the West Coast sweeps up the feathers from the pillows they broke thudding on them.
Snidget
28 messages
06-18-10 05:25 PM
SYTYCD7 Should Go/Will Go Top 11
So from how Cat said it, sounds like they may be doing some bottom three and the judges pick the going home at first, but it wasn't clear and th
Snidget
7 messages
06-17-10 04:47 PM
SYTYCD7 Top 11 Performance ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion, thuds, *dies*, drooling, thoughts and other whatnot on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast.
Snidget
71 messages
06-17-10 02:27 PM
SYTYCD7 Audition Night Four (Vegas 2.0) ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of the rest of the call backs, etc. on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast.
Snidget
39 messages
06-10-10 04:39 PM
SYTYCD7 Audition Night Three ECST [View All]
You know the drill. Talk about tonight's show here and only here until the show has finished airing on the West Coast. The good, the b
Snidget
60 messages
06-04-10 10:29 PM
SYTYCD7 Audition Night Two ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's dancers on this thread until the West Coast has erased them from memory at the end of the show. B
Snidget
56 messages
06-03-10 07:59 PM
SYTYCD7 Audition Night One ECST [View All]
Please keep all discussion of dances, sobbing and vague random movements on this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast. No gr
Snidget
66 messages
05-28-10 11:15 AM
Courtney Galiano
I cant wait to see her dance this season! Shes awesome! I just found this interview of her talking about her dance career http://video.msg.c
pizzy187
0 messages
05-27-10 04:08 PM
sytycd auditions
I was able to watch Season 7 auditions this past weekend and boy were my eyes opened! What I saw was Nigel Lithgowe bringing in his own predetermin
legalgirl
1 messages
05-07-10 12:38 PM
SYTYCD Back to Summer! [View All]
SYTYCD returns to the Summer schedule! http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/fox-- ebut-so-you-think-you-can-dance-seventh-edit
djandy
34 messages
04-22-10 06:09 PM
Oscars
Adam Shankman was one of the producers I think. I didn't love the show that much. Did you see whatshername (the blonde they pimped a
trigirl
1 messages
03-24-10 06:27 PM
Shane Sparks arrested
Oh yikes, yikesyikesyikesyikesyikes http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/danc- -crew-judge-shane-sparks-arrested-for-ch
Snidget
4 messages
01-04-10 11:52 PM
Mary Murphy on Broadway
Mary Murphy from So You Think You Can Dance will be hosting a talkback after tonight's performance of Burn The Floor on Broadway! Also joining her
idkmils
0 messages
12-22-09 01:11 PM
SYTYCD 6 PTTE FINAL RESULTS
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4835e2a43cb7dbf9.gif [font color = green][font size = 3][b
emydi
5 messages
12-21-09 06:35 PM
SYTYCD6 Finale Results Show ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of tonight's finale results, filler, filler, filler and more filler on this thread until the West Coast has seen whatever
Snidget
171 messages
12-21-09 10:34 AM
So You Think You Can Dance Is Coming to Colorado!
Season 5 finalists Kayla Radomski, Kupono Aweau and Melissa Sandvig will be teaching two days of classes for ages 5 and up, including instructor c
bbdanceco
0 messages
12-20-09 07:07 PM
Season 6 Favorite Dances
Now that Season 6 is over, it's time to list your favorite dances. Here's mine: 1.) Ellenore & Legacy - Mr. & Mrs. Smith Con
djandy
3 messages
12-17-09 02:19 PM
SYTYCD Finale Should Win/Will Win
So if it were all up to you, who would you crown America's Favorite Dancer with or without their consent. Who will America pick? Gos
Snidget
9 messages
12-16-09 06:46 PM
SYTYCD 6 PTTE Week 5 results/Changes to LISTS for FINALE
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4835e2a43cb7dbf9.gif [font color = red][font size = 3][b%5
emydi
8 messages
12-16-09 01:02 PM
SYTYCD6 Dial Idol Predictions
So it is the beginning of the season and there really aren't enough numbers to really make much predictions, but I figured I'd get this started
Snidget
3 messages
12-16-09 07:09 AM
SYTYCD6 Finale Performance ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of tonight's whirlwind one hour nine dance performance show on this thread until the West Coast has caught their breath at the e
Snidget
62 messages
12-16-09 01:18 AM
SYTYCD Season 6 Spoilers [View All]
Spoilers for the first ever fall season going head to head with DWTS. Let the dance-battle begin. Don't come in if you don't want to k
Snidget
41 messages
12-14-09 04:53 PM
SYTYCD6 Top 8 Results 12/09 ECST [View All]
Keep all results, filler, medical updates, filler, finalists, filler and filler on this thread until the West Coast has seen it for themselv
Snidget
43 messages
12-11-09 02:47 PM
Should Go/Will Go - Who is Your Pick for the Finale?
First off, I can't believe we are already at the finale. To me, this season was squished together and rushed through. Can't believe we'll
DoodleBug
7 messages
12-09-09 07:06 PM
SYTYCD6 Top 8 12/08 ECST [View All]
Keep all discussion of tonight's dances, solos, judges etc. on this thread until after the show has aired on the West Coast
Snidget
84 messages
12-09-09 07:03 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (102)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •