The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I went to a Garden Party...
This week we bid a sad farewell to Tarah, Nickís former model and try to move on by throwing dead plants on the remaining models. Heidi mourns by
tjstein
20 messages
02-03-06 01:00 PM
Finale Question
Is the finale live or taped? If taped, how far in advance to it airing? I saw they are having a reunion show. Did they have one las
Elaine0
3 messages
02-03-06 09:44 AM
Olympus Fashion Week - who makes it?
I thought now would be an excellent time to speculate on which three of the contestants makes it to Fashion Week. The schedule for Fashion Week is at
tjstein
5 messages
02-01-06 02:12 PM
Project Runway: Inspiration Challenge Recap [View All]
Dramaaaaaa! And Andrae gives us his patented look of shock at the news of Zulemaís model walkoff demand. http://community.r
tjstein
27 messages
01-31-06 09:30 AM
Banana Republic episode
What does it mean that Banana Republic will include Daniel V. and Andrae's design in their collection? Do the designers get royalties for every on
abcdefg
3 messages
01-31-06 09:26 AM
Santino: OVERRATED
As seen with the chicken, I mean, skating costume in the latest episode and his attempt to b!tc# slap Michael Kors in the las one, this guy
2Centz
8 messages
01-27-06 10:18 AM
More Runway Thoughts - If You're A Model, You Don't Want Your Designer to Win
The main Runway thresd is long and I'm hoping we get a nice Runway forum for the New Year, so here's a new thresd about the change in the rules
ginger
20 messages
01-25-06 11:02 PM
Project Runway: Window Shopping episode
Well, I have to say that I was underwhelmed by all of these designs. Of course, I also donít shop at Banana Republic so there you have it. Other
tjstein
8 messages
01-16-06 12:02 PM
YO! New Project Runway!!! [View All]
The new PR starts on Weds., Dec. 7!!!! Can't wait to find out who's in and who's out! http://community.r
okaychatt
76 messages
01-12-06 11:42 AM
Project Runway - Barbie Episode
I had to start a new thread as the other PR looks like it may turn into a monster. Let's discuss . . . I loved the winning Barbie design
dajaki
11 messages
12-16-05 05:26 PM
Project Runway TWO!!!!!!!
In case y'all missed it, it's a go! Yaay!!! http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/art- cles/story.php?s=3339
Tahj
6 messages
03-31-05 07:06 PM
Project Runway, Redux (Let's start a new thresd since the old one's so long...) [View All]
...we're coming into the final stretch and I thought I'd start us fresh so we can post post post without taking a long time to scroll to the end.%
ginger
59 messages
03-16-05 06:30 PM
Official Project Runway Finale Summary: "Sole Power"
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 02:49 PM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
AyaK
7 messages
03-16-05 05:58 PM
Project Runway Finale [View All]
On tonight. Two hours. Woo hoo!! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4206850c509d748a.gif [font
Tahj
50 messages
03-11-05 07:15 PM
Project Runway....Heidi Klum speaks.....barely... [View All]
Please tell me I am not the only one watching this. It makes the Apprentice fashion challenge look like crap! Facinating premise with a
RangeRover
124 messages
02-11-05 02:56 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •