The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Episode 3: Going to the Dogs [View All]
Designers attempt to make a woman [b]and[/b] a dog look good together. First, I loved the idea only because the objective of the chal
tribephyl
25 messages
07-29-06 09:25 PM
***Completely Unofficial (But I Couldnít Resist) Project Runway Summary - Episode 3: Iím Going to Style You, My Pretty, and Your Little Dog Too!***
[b]***Completely Unofficial (But I Couldnít Resist) Project Runway Summary - Episode 3: Iím Going to Style You, My Pretty, and
dajaki
3 messages
07-29-06 00:27 AM
Episode 2 challenge and Miss Universe
Did anyone see the gown that the outgoing Miss Universe was wearing? It looked similar to the gown Uli designed, IMO. It was in different colors
arkiegrl
13 messages
07-27-06 04:26 AM
Season 3, Episode 1: Wall to Wall Fashion
I am excited about this season! Some quick random thoughts: Malan = Austin Powers. I mean the teeth, the accent, ewwww!
bebekid
11 messages
07-24-06 06:05 PM
Road to the Runway
If you absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Project Runway (like me), it looks like this season will be even better. Road to the Runway was on on Br
mom2bre
9 messages
07-17-06 10:48 PM
the new season
i dont like it so much (so far) even though it only been one episode. i loved santino he was hilariou. no one could replace him
steez
1 messages
07-13-06 10:45 PM
Project Runway 3 cast announced
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/brav- -reveals-identities-of-its-project-runway-3-designers-4192.php Looks like the Bravo websi
SurvivorBlows
11 messages
07-11-06 12:28 PM
Will there be another Project Runway
I enjoy this show
jbarritt
5 messages
06-14-06 07:42 PM
Pictures from 2/10 - Fashion Week- SPOILERS [View All]
Hi! I have been watching all season. I am more into this show than I am Survivor! Anyway, there is a Project Runway thread over at
bebekid
21 messages
04-13-06 01:29 PM
Fashion Fix on Project Runway 2 website
How many articles/interviews/videos are there on the Project Runway 2 Fashion Fix website. The archives do NOT contain everything, so if anyone
PsychoJason
0 messages
04-09-06 12:52 PM
Santino got gipped!!!!!
I totally loved his collection!!! The whole season those dumba@$ judges said he was too over the top, he does somethind beautiful and won
mhb0125
14 messages
04-07-06 01:50 PM
THE WINNER
I could not believe that Daniel did not win! Was the reason for him not winning was because of his age? Did Chole win because she had her own bu
cesi
1 messages
03-13-06 03:39 PM
Thoughts on the Finale? [View All]
This season was solid but a bit underwhelming, as Michael Kors would say. I felt the finale was satisfying. After the photos, I thoug
toddE
23 messages
03-10-06 07:48 PM
Santino
I can not believe he did not win the other outfits where ugly. Even my husband was shocked. The judges are blind the show really let me down this ti
strawberry78065
1 messages
03-09-06 10:40 AM
Finale: Part 1 of 2
Hmmmm.....from the way Tim was talking he seemed to be more excited over Santino's line then Chloe's and Dan's, especially Dan's. I kind of
nazpink
16 messages
03-08-06 02:40 PM
Reunion/Project Jay
The reunion was fun. Random thoughts: 1. Why is it so cruel, in Kara's opinion, that Santino made fun of Diana's voice, but i
ginger
15 messages
03-04-06 11:10 AM
Guadalupe was wasted during the reunion show!
What was wrong with Guadalupe during the reunion show? Her answers to Tim's questions were unintelligible! What the heck kind of drugs is she on
LisaPles
2 messages
02-27-06 06:43 PM
Olympics versus Runway: Heidi or the Ladies' Final???
10,000 gay men and I ponder the affordability of tivo. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/41d441435f
ginger
10 messages
02-24-06 02:18 PM
Makeover episode [View All]
The designers are given a unique challenge. To makeover their fellow designers and to act as models for competitive designs. To be honest%2
tjstein
29 messages
02-17-06 06:14 PM
Evening Gown Episode
This is cut short a bit this week for a couple reasons. First of all, when Nick left, he took a little piece of my heart along with him. Second of
tjstein
11 messages
02-17-06 02:58 PM
Santino
Has anyone noticed how bored Santino seems with the whole show...designing, sewing, runway...the only time he doesn't look like he is going to t
hipvabch
2 messages
02-15-06 02:30 PM
On Thin Ice - Skating costumes [View All]
Our very one Project Runway forum...wooooo hoooo! Thanks so much to the powers that be! This week the designers are forced to wear chee
tjstein
29 messages
02-13-06 05:17 PM
Question about elimination?
I was just wondering is anybody aware of how long the eliminations really take? I know that on Survivor they say tribal council can take several hou
irishrose
4 messages
02-10-06 05:54 PM
Santino Survives Again!!!!!!!
I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THIS SHOW IS FIXEDDDDD!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SANTINO IS AROUND FOR ANOTHER SHOW? AFTER THIS SHOW%2
bird
13 messages
02-09-06 10:07 AM
Tim Gunn
Where does Tim Gunn fit in the show? I do not think he has a say in the judging process at all. Atleast that is my impression. Despite the fact that
abcdefg
6 messages
02-05-06 12:47 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •