The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Larry King Show
A few days ago the Larry King Show did a thing on Project Runway. Tim, Heidi and Nina were there along with Jay and Cloe. The thing I thought was
esquire
17 messages
09-28-06 05:11 AM
Project Runway - Jeffrey as Winner??? UGH! I hope MIKE
I'm sorry to all the punk/rocker fans, but Jeffrey as a designer truly is BAD! There is only a very small section of world population that WO
cologirlpurple
9 messages
09-28-06 05:05 AM
Spoiler - Internal Investigation Rocks ‘Runway’
I guess you can call this a spoiler since it is about something that happens on the finale. Don't want to ruin it for those that don'
Elaine0
4 messages
09-27-06 02:20 PM
First Images from Final Four runway show on 9/15/06 [View All]
Some may consider this post a spoiler, so proceed with caution. I have only glanced through them, so I don't have any opinion yet. But, it a
bebekid
30 messages
09-21-06 02:03 PM
Interview with Jay McCarroll backstage at his fashion week show
I got to interview Jay before his big debut. Watch a clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aTIiy8hrOE8
theresident
0 messages
09-20-06 02:43 PM
Has Jeffry Paid Off The Judges?????????????????????
Why is Jeffry still on the show???? It is obvious that when it comes to design that his mind is limited and one tracked and is better suited f
fantabulous
2 messages
09-15-06 05:04 PM
I don't get the judges comments about Jeffrey...
OK, they give him 2 wins in a row, and when he comes up with another punk-rocker themed garment, they diss him for doing the same thing over and
mistyrose52
11 messages
09-15-06 09:53 AM
Season 3 Dirt and Spoilers [View All]
I figured we needed a thread for general Season 3 spoilers and/or dirt on contestants and even models. To kick things off, I found something inte
bebekid
28 messages
09-14-06 02:54 PM
When is the Finale?
Does anyone know when the finale might be scheduled? (Is it live from NY Fashion Week? or the week after? that might help...)
NewFan
9 messages
09-12-06 11:50 PM
Ep 9 - Couture du Jour
Au revoir, Paris. After a whirlwind 2-day haute couture design challenge, we're back in NYC. Our designers had 2 days to create a haute coutur
CattyChat
20 messages
09-09-06 11:16 AM
Was That Really Angela's Design?
Other than the "signature" granny roses, I mean? It didn't look like the so-called sketch. And she could have at least MENTIONED Jay Carro
ginger
19 messages
09-07-06 10:41 PM
WOOHOO!!!!!! NO MORE VINCENT!!!
I liked the trip to France idea. Nice break from the every day show. So glad to see Vincent go. His model looked like she was w
BOYmeetsREALITY
1 messages
09-07-06 03:34 PM
Vincent [View All]
Am I the only one who absolutely hates this guy? He's completely insane, and not in a good way. During his fight with Angela last night, I was
SilverStar
35 messages
09-04-06 12:42 PM
Has Vincent been on TV before?
My friend and I think that we have seen Vincent somewhere else but can't figure out why he is SO familiar looking. Does anyone know if he has had an
daysleeper
18 messages
09-03-06 10:00 AM
Another piece of the puzzle: Designing for the "everyday" woman [View All]
OK, I will admit I, too, was floored when the challenge was revealed to design for the "everyday" woman, and that these everyday women wou
reealiteefan
32 messages
09-02-06 03:30 PM
How does Vincent keep escaping! [View All]
I don't get it. Vincent is still in the running. Although I thought he would be in his element because I think he's stuck in the 60's I was so
funfunfun
26 messages
09-02-06 01:22 AM
Michael's Recycled Outfit [View All]
LOVE Michael and I actually hope he wins... but did anyone notice that brooch pin on the "muslin" wrap? did he find that at the recyc
Cooking in Sicily
22 messages
09-01-06 08:39 PM
Episode 4: The Mystery has been solved
Well, last night I was sitting on the edge of my chair to see who was asked to leave the show prior to a judging. Is anybody surprised th
reealiteefan
13 messages
09-01-06 08:17 PM
What did Heidi mean...?
What do you suppose Heidi meant when she said that winning a challenge now might have an unexpected benefit later in the competition?
tralala
3 messages
09-01-06 02:34 PM
Rate the Designers [View All]
So, we have had 5 eliminations and 1 cast off. So of the 9 remaining designers, who do you think are the most talented? I have to sa
bebekid
23 messages
08-25-06 04:10 PM
Unseen Project Runway video?
"No, BROWN is the new black!" [link:www.http://www.oldeenglish.org/po- cast/project-runway|Project Runway vide
sir_real_life
3 messages
08-23-06 12:11 PM
Tim Gunn's Blog
Each week Tim Gunn plans to post his comments about the designs of each of the contestants. I found his comments interesting. To see what he wrote abo
RonReports
4 messages
08-21-06 00:20 AM
HOW.................
................do people like Bradley, who has inspiration issues and Angela, who can't even sketch, make it into the finals of a show like P
okaychatt
6 messages
08-16-06 01:42 PM
Online Episodes?
I do not have cable currently. I caught one episode on NBC and the rest on YouTube (up until episode 4) but they semed to have pulled them. Does a
Tonya_Harding
1 messages
08-14-06 01:48 PM
Laura Sighting NYC 7/28
I was in the NYC on Friday, and I saw Laura on 6th Ave. She was only a few blocks from the Atlas building and just off Fashion Ave. She was wearin
idamae
2 messages
07-30-06 07:52 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •