The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
NPR give Project Runway a Halloween challange.
Assorted designers from various seaons of Project Runway do Halloween costumes. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor- .php?
Snidget
1 messages
11-29-06 09:40 AM
Klum
That gal had another one with Seal!! They should boot that broad off the show. Damn disgrace she is
piggy
4 messages
11-27-06 08:22 AM
Jeffrey's Pants
hey everybody! know the show ended a while ago... but i can't find pants ANYWHERE like the ones jeff. made for himself during the jetse
fameboy787
0 messages
11-24-06 06:37 PM
MAD TV Parody of Project Runway
It's official: Project Runway has entered the social consciousness. Host Heidi Klum and mentor Tim Gunn were parodied on last night's episode o
reealiteefan
0 messages
11-05-06 07:56 PM
UGHHHH!!! Jeffrey WON! [View All]
I can't stand him. Angela sucks as a designer and deserved to lose but after the nasty way Jeffrey treated her mom, his gloating was really too m
sonomajer
38 messages
10-25-06 10:48 AM
Laura Bennett & her birds
Hi, Wondering in anyone here knows what kind of birds those were that Laura Bennett owns? I think they're finches, but not sure???
mx_mommy
4 messages
10-25-06 10:31 AM
Love it
I really Love it. Can't wait for Season 4. I like all 4 designers. I thought they were all good.
Shortea
0 messages
10-21-06 02:30 PM
sucks when jealousy dictates your behavior
the only reason laura even mentioned jeffrey had help is because she is jealous. it is so ridiculous that she has to accuse jeffrey of cheating just
salmotrutta
17 messages
10-20-06 11:53 AM
Anyone know when the Elle spread is coming out???
I just ordered a subscription to the magazine, but wanted to know when they will be showing off Jeffrey's winning designs, as well as his model.
mistyrose52
0 messages
10-20-06 10:23 AM
Does Anyone Else Think This Season Was Lame?
After watching previous seasons, I think this was the worst. I didn't particularly like any of the designers or their fashions. I lost interest we
LisaPles
16 messages
10-20-06 00:06 AM
ULI ...
:( Am I the only one in the world that would like to see Uli win? It sure seems like it. She is last on all the fan votes and all the polls. Ju
BrokenIdol
10 messages
10-19-06 10:15 PM
So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words?? [View All]
Anyone out there care to wager who the crown will go to this time? I'm throwing my 2cents out to Jeffrey-mostly because he's so diffe
mistyrose52
79 messages
10-19-06 02:50 PM
The Real Winner? BRAVO!!
And if you don't win the Emmy for Season 3 of PR, there is no justice! Great scripting, great editing, fabulous casting (including both c
Sydney Rain
1 messages
10-19-06 01:47 PM
Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??
I'm dying to see if he has anything to say about this whole "Laura" accusation thing. Actually, it isn't just her, all 3 of them are back
mistyrose52
5 messages
10-18-06 10:05 AM
A New Twist in PROJECT RUNWAY, SEASON 3
If any of you have been monitoring the news...here is what has happened (AND TONIGHTS EPISODE ALONG WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS SEASONS WINNER,
lynrob
12 messages
10-17-06 07:38 PM
A Pinch of Gossip
No idea if true, but cute couple if it is: From the SF Gate, which pretty much pastes stuff from AP wholesale: Bra
ginger
5 messages
10-15-06 12:16 PM
Uli Needs Some New Design Ideas
Is anyone else sick of Uli always designing a dress that basically looks the same? Wake me up when it's over!
LisaPles
14 messages
10-12-06 10:33 PM
angela's face of excitement
what is up with that womens fly catching smile everytime she was excited. i am so glad she is gone. that wide open mouth smile was a little ridiculo
salmotrutta
2 messages
10-12-06 10:21 PM
Malan
After the Reunion show & hearing that Malan showed at Bryant Park my curiosity was peaked. I HAD to see his designs. Malan is a bit bizarre, esp
CattyChat
7 messages
10-12-06 08:56 AM
The Reunion Show [View All]
A few quick thoughts: Keith is more sociopathic than I thought. He actually believes that the books were planted? I think the produce
bebekid
22 messages
10-10-06 03:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
{/Marcellus voice} hidden text follows as it is a during show spoiler [font color=DDDDDD size=6]NO NOT VINCENT pleasepleasepl
Snidget
17 messages
10-10-06 02:22 PM
PreFinale Thoughts [View All]
Well, last night's episode contained no surprises, except how much I didn't like Michael's dress. We were all pretty sure, I think, tha
ginger
21 messages
10-10-06 01:26 PM
REAListicly -- who has a prayer of winning? [View All]
I sympathize with those of you complaining about having to look at Laura's non-existant cleavage -- yes, it's pretty gruesome, but it's a co
Sydney Rain
31 messages
10-10-06 01:11 PM
Laura Bennett in a news article about people having more kids.
Here is a link to it online [link:washingtontimes.com/national/2006- 009-123833-4739r.htm|link] Now in Raleigh paper (for some
Snidget
0 messages
10-09-06 11:36 AM
Congrats, Mike!!
A better designer could not have outdone the superb work of Mike Knight. He is truly talented and handsome, too!! I wish his FULL success and l
almndbrwn29
0 messages
10-08-06 04:56 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Archive (25)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •