The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
who else sees the blur over Ramsey's left ear?
last night was my 2nd show. and the 1st time i saw the same thing. there is a blur that is hiding something in Ramsey's left ear which has to be an
captin_turbo
5 messages
07-27-05 02:04 PM
Hell's Kitchen Cleanliness...
This has been driving me nuts and last night I just couldn't stand it anymore. Would you want to eat ANY food that comes out of there?
DonnaLynn
4 messages
07-26-05 05:39 PM
Gordon Ramsey on Regis, 7/25/05
[font color=blue]I thought I would post the summary of Gordon's appearance on the Regis and Kelly show this morning. I liked seeing him
Silvergirl1
2 messages
07-26-05 12:48 PM
For those who can't get enough...
BBC America has a show called "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares Revisited". Basically, it's the same premise as shows like Nanny 911, where an
Draco Malfoy
8 messages
07-26-05 11:24 AM
Hell's Kitchen Episode 8 Official Summary
[b]Hell's Kitchen, Episode 8, aired 7/18/05[/b] [font size=6 color=blue]Mom's Chicken Soup[/font]
Silvergirl1
5 messages
07-24-05 10:54 PM
Episode 8 Discusion [View All]
Lets discuss it here. Lets see what Ramesey does too the peeps this week. The drama begins at 9. http://community.realitytvworld.com%
universityofkentuckyrocks
34 messages
07-20-05 08:48 PM
7/18 episode
How incredibly frustrating. Elsie tried to do right by her team by not admitting they alienated her, but she should have thought of herself. She sh
mikzin74
2 messages
07-19-05 09:52 AM
Ramsey
Ok, I have to admit, I do watch this show and yes I am a realty TV Junkie. This is not my favorite but not my worst. I have to say that Ramsey i
myhero
5 messages
07-18-05 11:17 AM
Episode 7 Hell's Kitchen Official Summary; Has anyone seen the fillets?
SilverGirl did a great job with episode 6 and I am looking forward to this one. Yesterday I wrote the summary for [link:community.realitytvworld.c
volsfan
5 messages
07-17-05 11:12 PM
Who were you the happiest to see leave?
I'd like to know who everyone was happiest to see get kicked out. I was happiest to see Jimmy go. He was a distraction, and every time Ramsey said
Reality_Tv_fan_90
18 messages
07-16-05 05:10 PM
Episode 6 and 7 Discussion 07/11 Episode [View All]
The double drama continues tonight. Let's see what happens now that Chris is gone. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/U
volsfan
22 messages
07-15-05 02:40 PM
Ep 6 Hell's Kitchen Official Summary
[font color=blue size=6]Science Doesn't Allow It.[/font] Ep 6, aired 7/11/2005, from 8 to 9 PM, EST %5
Silvergirl1
5 messages
07-15-05 11:10 AM
Ameteurs
I would enjoy this show much more if they only had people with restaurant cooking experience. The competition would be more fierce. Michael is the o
weltek
5 messages
07-14-05 01:06 AM
I like Ramsey's pronunciation.
La San Yas! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/428e2d946908bb60.jpg [font size="1/16%
ginger
7 messages
07-13-05 09:21 PM
Do 2 go tonight?
The way the promos are, it looks as if this "2-hr special" is really them just playing two episodes back-to-back because they were not on last w
lovwigglesworth
1 messages
07-11-05 06:32 PM
Early Week 6 Speculation
Michael is gone this week. Here's why. Jimmy and Elsie have both been shown in the opening sequence wearing blue shirts. Michael ha
Draco Malfoy
9 messages
07-08-05 08:48 PM
Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares Revisited on BBC
If you're kind of liking the Ramsey thing (well, if you are watching in a fascinated, kind of horribly compulsive way, because no one really
ginger
6 messages
07-08-05 02:53 PM
Final Six! Who's Next to Go?
I want to know who everyone think should be next to go. I think it should be Ralph. He tries to take to much leadership and just ends up messing thing
Reality_Tv_fan_90
1 messages
07-06-05 12:40 PM
Who's in Your Final Four???
I've got Ralph, Michael, Chris, and Elsie. Anybody else want to take a stab at it? http://community.realitytvworld.co
FlamingCactusIT
4 messages
07-06-05 11:44 AM
Nominations
This just hit me. There are three peeps on each team. So, if Ramsay pics the best performer...the other two are automatically nominated. I wonder ho
volsfan
4 messages
07-06-05 09:17 AM
No Hell's Kitchen tonight
Instead, Fox is running 2 episodes of Nanny 911, including one featuring the rarely-used Nanny Yvonne. Because, ya know, people don
Draco Malfoy
12 messages
07-05-05 05:44 PM
Hell's Kitchen Official Summary For Episode 5: Michael Isn't Being Michael
It is with great sadness I must inform everyone of the demise of the [font color=orange][b]bleep-o-meter[/font][/b- ! I charged
volsfan
5 messages
06-30-05 12:09 PM
Hell's Kitchen, Ep 4 Official Summary
[b] Hell's Kitchen, Ep 4 Summary, aired 6/20/05[/b] [font color=blue size=4]You Complete Me[/font] %
Silvergirl1
7 messages
06-30-05 08:23 AM
A few more helpful suggestions
for you kitchen grubbies. [b]BlondieSpike:[/b] Please find a church for your sad confessionals. No more bathroom blubbering%2
foonermints
1 messages
06-28-05 04:13 PM
I am Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever Going to Eat Pigeon.
I don't care if Julia Child comes back from the dead to prepare it for me, I don't care what they eat in Europe, I'm from a major metropolit
ginger
13 messages
06-28-05 06:36 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •