The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
episode 2 when you thought it could'nt get any worse
after watching episode 1,you kind of thought ,o.k. it cant get any worse.These are supposed to be people that have some kind of food knowledge beh
mcs2s
2 messages
06-20-06 02:44 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
Please keep the amazing revelation of just who's doing tonight's summary on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to see just who winds u
Estee
30 messages
06-20-06 11:59 AM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Summary Sign-Up Thread.
The premiere's tonight. Do we have a volunteer? Do we have several? Do we have anyone with enough stamina and selective mental editing to tak
Estee
15 messages
06-20-06 09:22 AM
I cant imagine
I work my ##### off,expect nothing less than perfection,from myself as well as my team.So i have to sit here and watch a bunch of no tal
mcs2s
0 messages
06-19-06 07:56 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of Gordon's bleeps, blurs, and bashes on this thread until 1 a.m. EDT, by which time the West Coast viewers get a c
Estee
49 messages
06-15-06 08:19 AM
I cannot wait for this to start again
My husband went to Dallas and tried to get selected.
jbarritt
1 messages
06-14-06 03:01 PM
Where's Michael?
Has anyone heard any news or updates about last year's winner, Michael?
JessicaRN
1 messages
06-13-06 09:12 AM
Season 2 [View All]
Premiere is 06/12/06. The speculation is over! You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you l
tigereye
22 messages
06-12-06 06:02 PM
Hells kitchen cast call
Well my tape is sent in to the producers I have done alot of thinkng about sending it in as they need people with knowledge and experience and I garun
countryboy237
2 messages
06-05-06 00:29 AM
Ralphie on Iron Chef America
I just saw a commercial for an upcoming Iron Chef America on the Food Network and the "battle" is between Bobby Flay and Ralph Pagang (?),
JessicaRN
4 messages
05-08-06 02:42 AM
Fox has picked up Hell's Kitchen for Season 2
Just saw an article on Celebrity Spider that said that there will be a second season of Hell's Kitchen since: "Throughout its run,
CBRetriever
14 messages
02-01-06 09:24 AM
hi there,
Hi there I live in the uk, and we love Gordon Ramsay, I have just watched the first show if the american HELLS KITCHEN, and boy does
karenukchick
2 messages
09-10-05 06:20 PM
How do I apply?
Can anyone tell me how to apply to the next season of Hell's Kitchen? I found an application online, but there were no instructions for where t
Foodguy
0 messages
08-27-05 11:59 PM
Hell's Kitchen Ep 10 Official Summary - Finale [View All]
[font color=blue size=6]Dogs and Lollipops[/font] [b]Previously on HK[/b] 9 weeks worth of recap, endi
Silvergirl1
26 messages
08-26-05 03:22 PM
Hell's Kitchen Picks To The End (PTTE) [View All]
OK, so the season's half over, we can still have a little bit of fun by playing Picks to the End. Your challenge? To determine the order of
Bebo
32 messages
08-23-05 05:41 PM
So who gets the damn restaurant? [View All]
After all this build-up about the winner getting their own restaurant, Michael goes and gives it up to go work for Gordo in London. And w
dms666
22 messages
08-17-05 04:11 PM
A link to Gordon's reviews
[font color=blue] I guess I have been spelling his last name wrong. Here's the [link:www.london-eating.co.uk/17.
Silvergirl1
10 messages
08-12-05 12:54 PM
hells kitchen
that was a setup if you seen everyone he never got on mick and when he did it was as if they knew each other i dont care what u think that was a shame
bubblezzz
0 messages
08-11-05 04:46 PM
Hell's Kitchen Finale-Episode10 Discussion! [View All]
Please keep all discussions here until the west coasters gets too see Bleep-O-Meter Ramsey choose a winner. http://community.realityt
universityofkentuckyrocks
53 messages
08-03-05 09:13 PM
Official Summary Hell's Kitchen Episode 9: Oh! That Kind Of Girlfriend
The series began a few weeks ago and can you believe we are down to the final three? It has been a [b]bleeping[/b] ride with a few gold nu
volsfan
9 messages
08-02-05 05:23 PM
Foreshadowing of winner...
Did anyone else notice the editing in the opening credits which alluded to the fact that Michael was the winner? Let me explain.... Each
Jay1205
1 messages
08-02-05 12:21 PM
Hell's Kitchen (finale)
Next week's finale looks like it will turn into a great episode. The two remaining contestants, Ralph and Michael, will run seperate kitchens t
seahorse
11 messages
08-01-05 08:01 PM
Jessica [View All]
Was anybody else completely floored last night??? I guess I am just the dullest knife in the drawer, because I didn't have one clue that Je
DonnaLynn
29 messages
08-01-05 04:53 PM
Hell's Kitchen Episode 9 July 25 [View All]
Discuss episode 8 here until midnight
seahorse
29 messages
07-29-05 00:13 AM
Gordon Ramsey on Jay Leno, 7/28/05
[font color=blue] So he is busy making the talk show rounds, and I am just trying to keep up. Jay announces Gordon's
Silvergirl1
1 messages
07-28-05 01:57 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •