The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
is it me or does keith look like a wigga baby huey?
not sure if the pic loaded i know it's a shity job but i don't really care. if it didn't load heres a link to where it did go http://commu
ominous
5 messages
07-18-06 01:53 PM
RTVW Official Summary - Hell's Kitchen 2, Episode 5: Is It Real Or Is It Cheese Whiz?
RTVW Official Summary: Hell’s Kitchen 2, Episode 5 Is It Real or Is It Cheese Whiz? *Disclaimer: Sometime after writing th
Cyndimaus
7 messages
07-17-06 09:19 AM
Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss... [View All]
All I want in life is a complete dinner service. Something with all the silverware properly arranged and an assortment of clean plates, with a spec
Estee
38 messages
07-15-06 01:07 PM
MeeVee Exclusive: Hell's Kitchen Interview
Meet Rachel--the latest cast off of Hell's Kitchen who, at 39, has her own nutritional company in Texas and swears she had no idea what Hell's
blakbirdie
4 messages
07-14-06 10:21 PM
reality check
HELLS KITCHEN REALITY LIKE THE EASTER BUNNY AND THE APPRENTICE. THIS SHOW HAS ITS POTENTIAL WINNERS PRESELECTED BEFORE SEASON BEGINS. THE CHEF AND PRO
willyp
12 messages
07-12-06 11:10 PM
Scraping the bottom of the saucepan?
Is it my imagination or are the contestants on HK2 much less qualified than last season's chefs? The names have faded from my memory,
RollDdice
10 messages
07-12-06 06:31 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the Home Run Derby is over and I can once again pretend I care about what these
Estee
21 messages
07-11-06 09:40 AM
ReCooked Sigpics!
ORIGINAL MIME MINT: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/41373986205a61dc.gif [font size =1]Handcrafte
foonermints
5 messages
07-08-06 10:48 PM
RTVW Official Summary – Hel<>l’s Kitchen – Season 2, Episode 4 – “Defining Moments”
Last week Tom is spared once again when our Whack-job-o, Giacomo, screws up “one big thing”, and attempts to cook dinner without turning on
mysticwolf
8 messages
07-04-06 11:31 AM
No HK Tonight
Looks like we'll have to wait at least a week to see if one of the women can sneak the keys to the bus out of Ramsay's pocket and take care of the
mysticwolf
1 messages
07-04-06 11:14 AM
Be The Living Damned Week #3: Antichrists In (Toilet) Training.
You know, I think I'm starting to figure out why Virginia is (censored) here. And given that, perhaps I'd better let her (blurred) kn
Estee
20 messages
06-30-06 04:28 PM
Do we need a 'Be The Living Damned' game? [View All]
If so, we'll need volunteers to play the contestants, sous' chefs, assorted pieces of HK decor (like the servers), dinner guests (wh
Estee
31 messages
06-29-06 12:57 PM
The Level of Suckitude is Unbelievably High This Season
I am starting to think this was an elaborate joke on Ramsey. Even I would have managed to cook one of these dishes correctly by now. For every one p
ginger
9 messages
06-29-06 10:39 AM
Is this show really any good?!?! [View All]
Last night was my first experience with Hells Kitchen and I must say I was not impressed! Believe me, I watch most ALL reality shows and to me,
Sidecar
24 messages
06-28-06 08:56 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread.
Please keep all discussion of Giacomo's breaking into the restaurant and attempting to kill the entire cast with a cooking blowtorch while screaming
Estee
15 messages
06-27-06 06:53 PM
Next episode
Does anyone know when the next show will air? I tried my program guide on tv, but it doesn't show any future shows.
tcenters
3 messages
06-27-06 10:49 AM
what else can be said
o.k.,you all have seen what just happened,and if any one can at this point argue what i have been saying,please step foward.I am just amazed it
mcs2s
1 messages
06-26-06 10:40 PM
preview for monday's ep 6/26
Has anyone else seen the preview for tomorrow's ep? I just caught it and it looks funny as heii - definitely I'll be watching. Didn%2
Labyrinth
2 messages
06-26-06 10:18 PM
Be The Living Damned Week #2: Raw Meat, Heavily Seared. [View All]
Let's talk about communications. I said [i]communications[/i]. Can't any of you hear me? Let's try this again. [b][i]I S
Estee
22 messages
06-26-06 07:20 PM
Answers about restaurant customers
This was posted on msnbc.com. Do the restaurant patrons in Hell’s Kitchen show up because they want to be on TV? Are they being c
Elaine0
8 messages
06-25-06 02:02 PM
Hell's Kitchen 2.3 Official Summary
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/42d437a57335c2a5.jpg [font size=6 color=blue]Hell's Kitchen 2.3
Silvergirl1
13 messages
06-25-06 02:11 AM
He may be just a little bit unhappy: an interview with Giacomo.
And if his cooking came out this bitter, he would have been the [i]first[/i] one gone. http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&sto
Estee
5 messages
06-24-06 08:47 PM
Official RTVW Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #1 Part 1 Summary: The Customers are Revolting
Once again summer is upon us. Temperatures are rising, the mayflies are dying in droves, mosquitoes line up to make reservations at human buffets%
mysticwolf
9 messages
06-22-06 04:51 PM
Official RTVW Hell's Kitchen #2, Episode #1 - Part 2: The Customers Leave, And So Do the Chefs - Voluntarily, or Not
Okay. This premiere was supposed to be a 2-hr. episode, and should have been covered in a single recrap. But, let’s get real. This was obviously
mysticwolf
6 messages
06-22-06 12:38 PM
Be The L:iving Damned Week #1: Who Are You People And What Are You Doing In My Personal Hell? [View All]
Oh, (censored). (Bleeped)! (Blurred)... What was I [i]thinking[/i]? Was I thinking at all? Where am I? What is t
Estee
22 messages
06-20-06 04:39 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •