The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Virginia & Ramsay, Romance? [View All]
So, we know Virginia has a crush on Ramsay. Do you guys think the current is running both ways? It could explain why he let her off th
Cathy the Canadian
35 messages
08-12-06 11:35 AM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
Please keep the details of Virginia's inevitable jacket piercing on this thread until the West Coast gets to see the moment when she realizes that G
Estee
47 messages
08-11-06 08:10 AM
Winner Michael from season one
You will recall he turned down the restaurant to apprentice with Ramsey. Does anyone know whether he is still working with Ramsey or what happened to
Leora
14 messages
08-11-06 01:33 AM
It's the WOMEN's Final!!! YIPPEE!!
Now that Keith was voted off, we will now see if Ramsey's secret crush was worth it. I'm wondering if he kept Virginia on, so she could be up
pegleg
0 messages
08-10-06 00:10 AM
Separated at Birth
I'm sorry -- just couldn't get this out of mind last night. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/449
trshtvjnky
10 messages
08-08-06 10:16 PM
Does anyone know..
Which book of Ramsay's that Virginia purchased? Was really curious if the recipe from last night was even in it. I personall
ramsayfan
3 messages
08-08-06 03:00 PM
virginia and ramsey come on.
Grow up people. She obviously admires him and wants to perform well in the kitchen. Stop trying to find something that's not there. Is your life tha
maxx1
5 messages
08-08-06 12:29 PM
hells' kitchen reality
Come on folks. Talk about reality....who would spend money to eat in a resturant run by ANY of the so called "chefs" on the program. You can't
bargin
2 messages
08-08-06 00:07 AM
RTVW Official Summary: Hell's Kitchen - Season 2, Episode 8: - Kiss My Grits
[i]Last week on Hel[l]l’s Kitchen [font size="1"] the beautiful and talented Snidget bailed out a chagrined mysticwolf, who some
mysticwolf
8 messages
08-07-06 08:33 PM
Be The Living Damned Week #7: Let's Get Right To The Point. [View All]
Sara? The wheels of the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round -- right over your screaming mouth
Estee
28 messages
08-07-06 06:11 PM
Hell's Kitchen Season #2, Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode here until the West Coast has an opportunity to watch the latest meltdowns, humiliation, and ear
mysticwolf
22 messages
08-02-06 07:47 AM
Hats Off
Chief Ramsey, Hats off to you, not to be ugly, but thank GOD you made the supurb decision for dismissing Sarah from HELL'S KITCHEN it couldn%2
arieljoy5
2 messages
08-02-06 00:40 AM
Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope.
Did that actually happen? Let me (censored) review the last two days. I'm almost certain I was awake for most of it. Let's se
Estee
18 messages
07-31-06 06:59 PM
RTVW Official Summary – Hell’s Kitchen Season 2, Episode 7 – “So that's why they call it non-stick”
[i]Last week in Hell: For the challenge they are sent to the fresh food market for inspiration and Virginia clenched the win for the red team.
Snidget
4 messages
07-31-06 08:38 AM
RTVW Official Summary – Hell’s Kitchen Season 2, Episode 6 – “A Night of Firsts”
[font size="1"]First, my apologies for not getting this up earlier. It took more of my time than expected to disinfect my recently flooded
mysticwolf
5 messages
07-29-06 11:03 AM
Are the restaurant patrons real people?
The diners that appear on each episode are they real customers? If so, how expensive is the food?
seas781
5 messages
07-28-06 06:39 PM
Be The Living Damned Week #5: What Is This Thing Called 'Dessert'?
Let's talk about shopping. Shopping is important for a head chef. In fact, it's absolutely (bleeped) essential, because if you don't h
Estee
19 messages
07-27-06 02:55 PM
I hate Sara [View All]
Sara gets on my last nerve..even her voice is horrible.
alyse73
24 messages
07-27-06 01:35 PM
Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever
Well - I dont think that Sara or Virginia would be a shock at all. I'm thinking that it will be Rachel or Keith - and I'm personally leaning towa
soldiersmom
16 messages
07-27-06 01:13 PM
HK - S2 - E6 - Summary HELP!!!!!!
ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Help please, somebody????? While I was happily watching the show and rubbing my han
mysticwolf
5 messages
07-25-06 06:36 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread.
Please keep all discussion of the murder attempt on this thread until the West Coast gets to see who nearly dies. (We can only hope it's Sara. H
Estee
11 messages
07-25-06 08:55 AM
Who Do Ya Love? [View All]
*blang blang blang guitar chords* Who do ya love? Actually, and much more fun, who do you loathe already? I'm
ginger
50 messages
07-21-06 11:57 AM
MeeVee Exclusive: Hell's Kitchen Interview
Meet Maribel—the latest cast-off of Hell’s Kitchen who hails from Brooklyn and swears the bad taste in her mouth has nothing to do with Chef Ramsa
blakbirdie
1 messages
07-19-06 10:10 PM
So, what is the prize exactly?
I'm having a hard time believing they're going to hand over a multi-million dollar restaurant to any of these clowns. What would be the point?
Cathy the Canadian
2 messages
07-19-06 03:36 PM
Hell's Kitchen #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all discussion of whatever the 'For the first time in HK history' event turns out to be on this thread until the West Coast gets to be
Estee
15 messages
07-18-06 03:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •