The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Hell's Kitchen Finale Vote Thread
Ok Peeps, you know the drill. Cast your vote below for the person you think will win Hell's Kitchen tonight. Post either "Christina" or "P
Scarlett O Hara
11 messages
07-09-08 02:19 PM
Be The Leaving Damned 4.14
Hey! I'm a potato! I guess you humans kommunikate with "wurdz". I don't have many "wurdz", as we potatoes kommunikate via twa
foonermints
10 messages
07-07-08 09:01 PM
Corey and Christina: The Afterschool Special
Act 1: Christina and Corey meet. A Bad Thing happens. It's her fault! No, it's [i]hers[/i]! They look daggers at each other
Seana
1 messages
06-26-08 12:42 PM
The Final Two
This is turning out to be an interesting final, after somewhat of a slow, grinding season. The most intriguing thing to me is in the preview wher
geekboy
13 messages
06-25-08 02:08 PM
Be the Living Damned 4.13
Ha! Tricked you! Honestly. Why would I just do a nice thing like bringing in your loved ones for no reason? And right at the time you knew
Seana
1 messages
06-25-08 09:11 AM
HK Season 4 Episode 13 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Okaaaay! America so loved seeing Jen thrown out of the kitchen that they decided to show it again. Woo Hoo! Now, on to tonight's %
mysticwolf
21 messages
06-25-08 05:45 AM
Official Summary: HK4 Episode 12: There's no "I" in TEAM
Öbut thereís an ďMĒ and an ďEĒ, right Jen? Previously on Hellís Kitchen: The wanna-be chefs teach some hot h
grit
2 messages
06-24-08 08:13 PM
And now, a moment of silence for Jen's departure.
Because after all, she was the most talented, intelligent, insightful, palette-blessed, original, and successful chef to ever enter Hell%2
Estee
11 messages
06-22-08 12:05 PM
Does anyone really like the chefs?
I have to say I don't like any of the chefs. If I was Gordan I would try to be nice(the most difficult thing I ever had to do) but the truth is
momof4inVA
11 messages
06-22-08 12:03 PM
HK Season 4 Episode 12 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the DAWs banding together to send Ramsay over the bend, or to the Emergency Room - whichever comes first, here until
mysticwolf
22 messages
06-18-08 12:34 PM
Be the Living Damned 4.12
And here is my Final Four. Seriously? You lot? Ugh. This has just been a #####-poor season, yes? As happy as I am to have actua
Seana
3 messages
06-18-08 11:30 AM
HK Season 4 Official Summary Sign-Up Thread [View All]
C'mon. You know you want to do it. Gordon needs you. Who can resist a season that sees our 4-Star Swearing Sweetheart trying to find a 4-Star Chef f
mysticwolf
26 messages
06-14-08 06:29 PM
Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks
Okay. Itís 9:00 Tuesday night. I got my laptop ready and now letís turn to FOX and see what Ramsay dishes out. [b]**Emergen
Scuba Steve
7 messages
06-12-08 10:14 PM
Official Summary: Hell's Kitchen 4, Episode 9: The Tears of Seven Clowns
Sung to the tune of [i]Tears of a Clown[/i] by Smokey Robinson: Gordon: Now if thereís a smile on my face Itís caus
DebCapsFan
6 messages
06-11-08 11:48 AM
HK Episode 11 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Amuse yourselves awhile watching our hapless wanna-be chefs trying to teach even more hapless bimbo's learn to cook a meal. I need to serve the meal
mysticwolf
30 messages
06-11-08 10:24 AM
Final Six-any thoughts on who could actually win this??? [View All]
I mean. who is really qualified at this point to RUN an entire high-class restaurant, with all the trimmings, headaches, stresses, and decisio
mindy23
22 messages
06-11-08 09:29 AM
Be the Living Damned 4.11
Good gawd, JP. Do I have to paint little waiters on the glass doors so you don't slam into them? You know, like how they put little bird sti
Seana
2 messages
06-11-08 08:43 AM
Hell's Kitchen Resturaunt
I know the Hell's Kitchen is located in LA, but is it on a film lot. Where do those people come from that go to eat? Can you make a reservatio
CorrieE
7 messages
06-10-08 01:04 PM
Gordon's Beanery Opens
[i][b][font color=navy]The London West Hollywood[font color=black][/b][/i] on San Vicente Blvd.. According to Gor
foonermints
4 messages
06-06-08 10:25 AM
Be the Living Damned 4.10
Well. This is the sorriest Final Five of any Hell's Kitchen. Look at you. Jen: You are a raging narcissist. Yes, your beef dish
Seana
3 messages
06-04-08 08:35 AM
The twenty-one ingredient challenge. [View All]
So as long as we're using the Damned to cook with, what should we be chopping off and frying up next?
Estee
48 messages
05-30-08 10:42 AM
Be the Living Damned 4.9
So I let you have complete control over your menus. I didn't do more than send meals out at the pass. I thought it was understood that since *yo
Seana
5 messages
05-28-08 04:13 PM
Does Jen realize what show she's on?
Judging by her ego, confessionals, total inability to take blame, and rampant annoying personality, I think she believes she's on [b]Sur
Estee
9 messages
05-28-08 03:36 PM
Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 8: A Not So Divine Comedy
Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 8: A Not So Divine Comedy It has been awhile since Iíve written a summary. Why am I
Snidget
8 messages
05-27-08 11:36 PM
Be the Living Damned 4.8
Red, that was pathetic. Far and away the most pathetic service you've ever had. I can't believe it. Especially after you won the challenge ea
Seana
5 messages
05-21-08 02:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •