The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Ramsay on Leno
Did anyone see Gordon on Leno last night? I don't usually watch Leno but I fell asleep on the couch and my hubby woke me up in time to watch. %
Cyndimaus
2 messages
03-06-09 03:51 PM
HK #5 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of Seth's Exciting Adventures In Sabotage on this thread until he realizes that: A. it's evid
Estee
14 messages
03-04-09 12:21 PM
Be The Living ReDamned ver: 1.2
What happened? Heck if I know! I'm sure you will entertain your scrambled egg making celery-butts until I return. Do NOT kill any p
foonermints
4 messages
03-02-09 08:14 PM
Be The Living Damned [View All]
Be nice, play fair, no personal attacks. OH! This is a Be The.. Game. Rip each other into sushi, you lumps. http:/
foonermints
27 messages
02-27-09 12:28 PM
HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all the exhaustive discussion/details of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time Gordon's echoes will h
Estee
39 messages
02-25-09 04:05 PM
HK5 Lvoe List
Anybody up for ranking our wannabe chefs? Tell me who you lvoe and who you lvoe not. Just like on the Amazing Race (Is there one for Survivor?
Seana
1 messages
02-23-09 03:47 PM
HK Season 4 Episode 13 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
*Yawn* Well, we've finally made it to the finale. Can Petrozza prove, once and for all, that his "Signature Dish" was a cruel joke des
mysticwolf
28 messages
02-23-09 03:45 PM
HK #5 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of Lacey's accidentally setting everyone in both kitchens on fire -- yes, it was an accident, she swears! -- until
Estee
36 messages
02-23-09 03:40 PM
I could live in these dorms [View All]
Like, [i]forever[/i]. Plus none of you other weirdos are around, so I guess I win! http://community.realitytvworld.c
foonermints
30 messages
02-16-09 03:56 PM
Language
I really like the show, but I think it is sad, when my 16 year old son can't watch a show about cooking, because of the language! I suppose
coffee roaster
1 messages
02-13-09 12:35 PM
Robert and Lacey are on the WRONG show.
Shouldn't they be on some weight loss show first? Robert weighs almost 400 pounds. Too heavy to ride on a helicopter. And, has trouble serv
YankeeDixieDoodle
0 messages
02-06-09 05:47 PM
New season starts 1/29
In which Gordon gets to sample the next great American dish after Hen In A Pumpkin: Turkey In The Straw. http://community.realityt
Estee
8 messages
02-06-09 10:50 AM
HK Season 5 Ep 1 Very Unofficial Summary
ZOMG! What possessed me? I wrote something-it's unofficial and if it stinks up the place too much I will quietly request it be taken down.
moonbaby
7 messages
02-05-09 03:21 AM
HK #5 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep the cursing to a minimum until midnight. We may have children on the thread. This means you. Not Gordon. Just you. %
Estee
35 messages
02-03-09 10:19 PM
Wil was cute.
And doomed. Really, really doomed. Extremely doomed. Doomed beyond dreams of doomedness. But he was also cute. Lacey, on the other
Estee
8 messages
02-02-09 11:07 AM
Cigarettes?
Holy crap! Does every contestant on the show smoke? How can they taste what they're cooking?
andrewb
18 messages
11-24-08 07:18 PM
Kitchen Nightmares - Black Pearl
Did anyone catch this episode? (I know it was the 2-hour premiere of [i]Survivor[/i] last night...) All I can say is, %2
grit
4 messages
11-08-08 01:50 PM
Does Anyone Have the # for the LA Dept of Health?
Was anyone else as grossed out as I was when Jason was shown smoking and rubbing his bare feet with his bare hands at the beginning of service? I di
kidflash212
16 messages
09-25-08 04:31 PM
Kitchen Nightmares II
Well, what a surprise for the two hour premiere, it turns out all of the restaurants Rammie returned to are doing great. It was interesting to s
foonermints
5 messages
09-25-08 04:26 PM
Bobby Anderson
I could have sworn I saw him working at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. He can sure work the fries for the buffet! Can anyone confirm tha
GoodTimes391
6 messages
09-14-08 12:25 PM
Hell's Kitchen - Marco Pierre White
Hell's Kitchen - Marco Pierre White I think the show is appalling with Marco. He lacks the carisma Gordon Ramsay who can get away with be
sampsonc
9 messages
07-30-08 09:10 AM
HK 4 - Episode 14 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Finally! The [b]real[/b] finale. Two ugly dining rooms, two teams who don't really want to support their chef because - well, becaus
mysticwolf
33 messages
07-13-08 01:39 PM
Opening credits analysis?
Gordon's hidden hints in the lead graphics before this -- and there might be a few clues lurking within the miniaturized chaos in the kitchen. %
Estee
12 messages
07-11-08 09:38 PM
Winner of Hell's Kitchen
I have a friend who attends the Culinary Institute of America where Christina was attending. My friend said Christina will be the winner of Hell's
CorrieE
17 messages
07-10-08 07:16 AM
Be the Living Damned 4 Finale
Who will it be? Find out at the end of this post! One person will walk through the Door to Their Dreams. *shot of Christina's a
Seana
4 messages
07-09-08 09:12 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •