The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/49ded7c48beea155.jpg Burn your handsie, Bobert? Drab. An
foonermints
5 messages
05-20-09 10:02 AM
So being on the show obviously didnít help one contestant...
This weekend, DH and I were at the grocery store around the corner from us, about a mile from our house. We were standing at the deli counter get
thndrkttn
9 messages
05-18-09 03:32 PM
Be The Leaving Damned
What, you think I'd forget [s]again[/s]? So congratualimations [s]Grit[/s] DANNY! Your moronic fish swimming in the
foonermints
5 messages
05-18-09 03:25 PM
ECST - Who won?
Okay... so us left coasters are impatient... while it may be too late for a blow-by-blow description... can someone please give a re-cap as wellas let
glazem1
8 messages
05-15-09 12:53 PM
Danny's design sense.
...well, at least none of those wall fish were singing. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f9396
Estee
2 messages
05-15-09 08:57 AM
The Past Winners.
Does anyone know anything about the past winners of Hell's Kitchen? With all of the chefs you see on TV, the only one I have ever seen from thi
JessicaRN
3 messages
05-14-09 11:56 PM
Be The Living Damned 5.8
So, you ask, what happened to 5.7? [s]I was drunk, as always[/s] I inadvertently erased it to make my bootleg recording of the
foonermints
9 messages
05-14-09 02:35 PM
Andrea is too fine to be a cook
Something about this little gal that does it for me !!
mauicoffee
6 messages
05-06-09 11:09 PM
Be The Living Damned 5.9
Surprised? You shouldn't be. By now you should know I'm [i]The Man Who Has Done Everything[/i]. Paula? I've been on
foonermints
5 messages
05-02-09 08:53 PM
Robert Hesse has lost 55 pounds!
And, as of April 17th, was getting ready to undergo gastric bypass surgery. I know all of you will join me in wishing him the very be
mindy23
4 messages
04-21-09 09:35 AM
The Final Four
Last time on HK: Gordon tells all the misfits that they svck and he's shutting down Hell's Kitchen. *huge gasp* from
grit
6 messages
04-17-09 04:21 PM
HK5 Htae List, Ep. 9
So much htae, so little time. Only five of the Living Damned remain... With Carol's departure last week, I imagine we'll be seeing
Seana
1 messages
04-11-09 11:01 AM
Be The Living Damned version 5.5
Or: "Killing Kingfish". Too Bad P.s.o.b., you get no respect in MY kitchen, and do [i]not[/i] call me Bubba! I am your God:
foonermints
10 messages
04-10-09 11:29 AM
You say Potatoes and I say RAW!
Another stunning night in Hell's Kitchen and another dramatic exit decision by Chef Ramrod! The diner who whistled at Chef had to be a
ajglitch
0 messages
04-03-09 07:31 AM
Be The Living Damned 5.something-or-other
Thank you, Gordon, for finally getting rid of [s]Lazey[/s] Lacey. That whining was driving me nuts! "How long on meat?" *whi
grit
6 messages
03-31-09 11:22 PM
Lacey: The Other Dead Meat.
[i]she's too beautiful for this show too beautiful for this show don't you slackers know? she's too special
Estee
5 messages
03-27-09 05:16 PM
HK #5 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Discuss here during the show. Leave your sigpics in the coat closet, thanks.
Snidget
19 messages
03-27-09 01:18 PM
I s Hell's Kitchen a real restaurant in LA,Cal??
I was wondering if it really is a real restaurant that you go too or is it just on tv?? I really love to go to it..if anyone knows the real answe
renee4u
2 messages
03-27-09 12:12 PM
HK5 Htae List
It occurs to me that what was missing from the Lvoe List I posted before was some hatin'. I mean, this is Hell's Kitchen! There's way more
Seana
10 messages
03-24-09 01:26 PM
Episode 7
Is anyone still watching? I thought this ep was suppose to be shocking. The biggest shock to me is that Lacey is still there. Her name
Loree
13 messages
03-24-09 08:54 AM
Be The Living Damned 5.4
HEY! I'm getting a good feel for this. OK WHO just said "finally"? I'll be back later today with lots more to say. Some of us have to
foonermints
8 messages
03-23-09 12:37 PM
HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight, by which time the West Coast will once again learn that
Estee
18 messages
03-15-09 12:18 PM
But, Chef, I CAN cook a bloody burger!!
I just proved that to you and the entire world, didn't I??? Not only bloody, but cold! And what did I get for it? I got t
mindy23
3 messages
03-14-09 10:49 AM
Be The Living Damned ver 1.3
Nobody put more than two cups of wine in me, so I'm coherent enough to say: OH MY GOD! I cook better than ALL OF YOU! [b]An
foonermints
16 messages
03-11-09 02:34 PM
HK #5 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all notices of the legal procedings that will obviously emerge from this edition of Hell's Kitchen because I'm sure at least one of th
vince3
21 messages
03-09-09 03:07 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •