The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (2599)
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
And nothing changes.
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/747- 455/brian-phillips-boxing-career-freed-american-slave-tom-molineaux
Estee
0 messages
01-26-12 12:29 PM
NFL conference championship weekend complaining thread [View All]
The Wall Street Journal had an interesting story today about the relative rankings of the remaining teams on offense and defense. No team that was ra
AyaK
92 messages
01-25-12 05:43 PM
Baseball free agent tracker. [View All]
The first major signings are on the verge of breaking into whatever headlines they can grab, which makes this a good time to start the scorecard on
Estee
38 messages
01-25-12 04:40 PM
NFL playoffs empty set weekend complaining thread. [View All]
See y'all on Monday.
Estee
42 messages
01-18-12 05:41 PM
NFL Wild Card Weekend complaining thread. [View All]
Or as I like to think of it, the week when half of you finally get around to discussing actual football. http://community.reality
Estee
53 messages
01-15-12 02:21 AM
2012 Baseball Hall Of Fame ballot. [View All]
I'm copying the list from the BWAA website because it provides last year's voting percentages plus the number of years already spent on the ballot
Estee
21 messages
01-13-12 01:36 PM
BSC SEC rematch is set [View All]
After 2008 call by all those SEC schools, coaches (Nick Sabin especially), writers (some who voted Mich 8th or less to make sure they didn%2
HobbsofMI
62 messages
01-10-12 08:48 PM
Religion vs. Tim Tebow (and vice-versa).
Some may find this piece interesting. Others might see it as chilling. And a few of you are just going to yell at me a lot. http://
Estee
11 messages
01-10-12 08:42 PM
The NHL realignment.
So after everything's shuffled and rearranged and shifted around, the grand total effect on the league will be -- -- nothing? %
Estee
8 messages
01-08-12 11:27 PM
Vince3 Memorial NFL Pick 'em - Week 17 FINAL WEEK [View All]
Everyone is playing Sunday -- no college Bowl Games -- the final chance to make your move. BET 'EM games will be player's choice (max
Molaholic
49 messages
01-07-12 00:41 AM
Most Valuable?
The trophy for most valuable player in the NFL seemed destined to Aaron Rodgers who had a terrific season but yesterday should cost him some votes. Is
michel
8 messages
01-04-12 10:46 PM
Another Fantasy football league [View All]
Hello guys, I haven't been by here much over the years, but I am planning on remedying that this year. I have an open fantasy football league th
Naked
22 messages
01-03-12 01:59 PM
Week #17 NFL Complaining Thread. [View All]
One of the theories behind the Colts' last-minute surge claims it's because they want no part of any Luck -- no matter how good that Luck might be
Estee
66 messages
01-02-12 12:22 PM
The Ohio State scandal. [View All]
[i]"For all the fans who reacted negatively, half wanted me to move to Michigan, half wanted me to move to Nashville with Kirk Herbstreit. I
Estee
38 messages
12-30-11 10:29 AM
Week #16 NFL Complaining Thread. [View All]
Right now, my best-case scenario has the Giants and Jets playing to a scoreless tie which knocks both teams out of the playoffs. It's m
Estee
71 messages
12-27-11 08:37 PM
Vince3 Memorial NFL Pick 'em - Week 16 THURSDAY & SATURDAY GAMES [View All]
Posting early once again thanks to the Holiday Season. No tricks this week. (And CONGRATULATIONS to jbug for the [font color=red]TR
Molaholic
45 messages
12-25-11 10:35 AM
Sidney Crosby
So sad to hear that Sid is out indefinitely again with "concussion-like symptons". As a fan of him, and hockey in general, this is very bad n
byoffer
5 messages
12-21-11 12:16 PM
Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread. [View All]
With the [b]Race[/b] wrapped up for a couple of months and a football doubleheader on CBS, I have only one wish heading into Sunday: fo
Estee
54 messages
12-20-11 11:59 AM
Vince3 Memorial NFL Pick 'em - Week 15 THURSDAY & SATURDAY GAMES [View All]
As we head into the home stretch, it's time for another little twist. [font size=+2][marquee]>>[font color=red]TR
Molaholic
43 messages
12-19-11 10:50 PM
Week #14 NFL Complaining Thread. [View All]
Unfortunately, due to the large number of divisional opponent game remaining and the scarcity of ties, it is currently effectively impossible for
Estee
56 messages
12-13-11 07:44 PM
Vince3 Memorial NFL Pick 'em - Week 14 THURSDAY GAME [View All]
Well, after that week, we're going back to the conservative format. Maximum [font color=red]BET 'EM[/font color] is once again 3 p
Molaholic
40 messages
12-11-11 01:44 PM
Game #162: the wild cards in waiting. [View All]
Welcome to Baseball Hell. American League: Boston and Tampa tied with one game remaining. National League: St. Louis and Atlanta
Estee
41 messages
12-11-11 01:18 AM
Santo elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
I think there's been someone here waiting on this day for a long time. Or was that for Gil Hodges? http://eye-on-baseball.blogs.
aethelstan
8 messages
12-08-11 07:58 PM
Week #13 NFL Complaining Thread. [View All]
The really-being-ratified-honest new NBA agreement has an amnesty clause for owners: you can cut any one player from the roster and have their sala
Estee
49 messages
12-06-11 03:48 PM
Vince3 Memorial NFL Pick 'em - Week 13 THURSDAY GAME [View All]
Lucky Week 13 brings us the return of the Wild Bet 'Ums [font color=purple]You're still restricted to the three designated games%
Molaholic
45 messages
12-05-11 09:32 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (2599)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •