The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Who do you think will end up losing the most??
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 06:24 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)[/font] _I thought Moe would win at first, b
monica123
4 messages
11-12-04 11:00 PM
just curious about people taking time off
Maybe I am just nieve or something. But how do people take time off from work and family and not get some financial reward even if they dont win the
sweetsuzy1969
1 messages
11-12-04 10:52 PM
Something's Fishy...
I don't like how this episode went. I was wondering throughout the episode whether another one of the women would be cut. It certainly makes sense
DHerder222
4 messages
11-10-04 10:37 PM
Does anybody know the name of the song that kept playing during all the episodes?
Does anybody know the name of the song or artist that keeps playing during all the episodes? and its not the one from artist Greg Sell that volfan p
bigolchewy
0 messages
11-10-04 10:05 AM
Official Summary The Biggest Loser; Episode 2: Not A Good Week!
Folks, I think MTW did a great job last week! I am going to follow his lead and NOT make fun of the contestants. I just can’t make fun
volsfan
6 messages
11-04-04 11:00 PM
Episode 2: 10/26/2004
Let's discuss tonight's episode here! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3fc56f1e690a24e1.jpg http:%
volsfan
15 messages
11-01-04 05:19 PM
Radio interview with trainer Jillian Michaels
She's on my local radio station right now. Here are some things she has said: -she used to be 50 lbs overweight and that's what got
SilverStar
4 messages
10-28-04 11:51 AM
The Biggest Loser Episode 1 Official Summary – Afraid To Go, Afraid To Stay
Welcome to the Biggest Loser, NBC’s newest entry into the reality TV fray – a weight loss competition show pitting 12 metabolically challenged %
MTW1961
8 messages
10-27-04 01:07 AM
Song from the First Episode
Does anybody know the name of the song that kept playing during the first episode? "and I wanna be the one you love forever" "
spencekg03
1 messages
10-26-04 06:25 PM
Replay on USA
tonight at 7. I think I saw that NBC re-aired it on Saturday night too. Gee, how thoughtful of them to give us all a chance to see it! Actually
SilverStar
0 messages
10-25-04 01:10 PM
The Biggest Loser [View All]
Premieres on NBC Tuesday Oct 19 @ 8PM Looks like a bunch of fat people will compete for who can lose the most weight my dieting and exerc
blacknwhitedog
34 messages
10-22-04 05:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •