The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
NBC needs to rethink this show
I'm a fan of The Biggest Loser but I feel that the men against the women is so ridiculous. It's a known fact that men lose weight much quicker an
Boonies
2 messages
01-11-06 10:39 PM
Matt & Suzy are dating
Just found it out today. So what do you think? Are you surprised or did you suspect? It was hard for me to tell at the finale since everyone was h
Cyndimaus
17 messages
01-11-06 10:29 PM
Anyone know how to get intouch with the show
myself and my son would be excellent contestants for the show..i think it would be a good show idea for family members trying to lose weight for the s
WINNIE2096
1 messages
01-11-06 02:28 PM
Biggest Loser Viewer Roll Call / Summary Signup Thread [View All]
Who's going to be watching? The season starts tomorrow. If you're watching, do you want to write a summary? This is a great way to get su
MTW1961
36 messages
01-10-06 09:46 PM
Biggest Loser special! TONIGHT!
I see on tivo that it is next week, too. Not sure how many weeks it is running... http://tv.yahoo.com/picks/
Lisalou
9 messages
01-05-06 02:44 PM
Biggest Loser 2 Finale - Half the Man I Used To Be?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 05:40 PM (EST)[/font] [i]This summary is brought to you as a joint effort of [b
MTW1961
6 messages
12-05-05 10:37 PM
How Tall?
Does any one know how tall these folks ar?. Puts their weight in better perspective.
tuewedthur
1 messages
12-05-05 03:43 PM
suzy, your so awsome
hi suzy, i watched the show , and even in the begining you were an awsome girl. i from day one thought you were beautiful. now your so hot. i am
las vegas guy
0 messages
12-05-05 01:53 PM
Only Diet and Exercise?
They said that all of the contestants lost weight through the use of diet and exercise ONLY--no gimmicks or quick fixes. I know they literally worked
NewFan
9 messages
12-04-05 11:12 PM
Thoughts on episdoed 12 - finale
It's over. We're done. Already? Darn! Wasn't it a great show? I really loved all the comparisons between "now" and "then" to reall
Cyndimaus
2 messages
12-01-05 01:18 PM
who won
Who won tonight? I taped the show and my damn tape cut off right before they weighed Matt.
GaGal
7 messages
12-01-05 08:08 AM
Total Weight Loss?
Does anyone know how much weight was lost by everyone from start to finish?
Queene1979
1 messages
11-30-05 10:43 PM
timeframe of weight loss
I saw Matt on Regis & Kelly this am and he said it took 9 months for him to lose the weight. How long were they at the ranch and how long at home?
mchambers7
2 messages
11-30-05 08:39 PM
The Biggest Looser 2 Ep. 3 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all info about the tonights episode till midnight! Your also stuck with me for more b/c I've got to write the summary for
universityofkentuckyrocks
11 messages
11-30-05 02:55 PM
Auditions for Biggest Loser 3
Hi, I just read that NBC will be doing a third installment of this show in 2006. I would REALLY like a chance to audition for the show.
Katiedianne
1 messages
11-30-05 01:21 PM
hostess dress
I forgot to add, did you see her boobs. They were so fat they were popping out of her dress.
dancefit
0 messages
11-29-05 09:58 PM
Hostess dress
Did you see her dress? It was rolling up around her waist.
dancefit
0 messages
11-29-05 09:56 PM
?
How can they put that hostess on this show. I was just watching again and she really has gained weight. I know I said this before but come on, hoste
dancefit
0 messages
11-29-05 09:50 PM
Biggest Loser Episode 11 - Spare Change?
We are almost to the finish line, only two episodes left. After seeing Dr. Jeff leave the ranch last week, there are only four losers left: Mat
MTW1961
2 messages
11-29-05 06:12 PM
age disparity...
Is it just me or does anyone notice a big age disparity between the women and the men? The women's average age is about 27 and the men's is abo
POETSMOMMY
1 messages
11-29-05 01:49 PM
Thoughts on Episode 11
I was only able to see the last half of the episode so my thoughts will be somewhat limited this time around. I thought it was great that
Cyndimaus
5 messages
11-26-05 04:48 PM
i need help
your show inspires me but i need help!
stiles
1 messages
11-24-05 02:11 PM
SUZY you are awesome
Suzy you are so awesome and cool! From the start of the show one could always see the true you inside. Your soul is pure and you really care about
Charlie Brown
3 messages
11-23-05 04:35 PM
figuring out weight loss percentages
how do you figure out the weight loss percentages
scratch
1 messages
11-22-05 07:45 AM
My husband loves Suzy!
Ok, we both do. She's so adorable and has an awesome attitude; but she was cute even before she lost the weight. Everytime the show comes on,
TinanRafael
1 messages
11-21-05 03:06 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •