The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Help!
VCR troubles combined with me not being home means I can't do the summary for the premiere. :-( Did anyone record it and are you willing to do t
Cyndimaus
2 messages
09-21-06 10:53 AM
Summary writer sign-up thread for NBC's The Biggest Loser 3
This is the summary sign-up thread for The Biggest Loser 3 -- the third edition of NBC's reality weight loss show. To sign up, please p
SurvivorBlows
3 messages
09-20-06 09:43 AM
Episode Summaries
So, anyone want to tackle the season with me? I'd prefer not to do the first episode but I will if no one else wants it. http:/
Cyndimaus
0 messages
09-13-06 12:20 PM
Season 3 - has 50 people
In a preview last night - Season 3 will have 50 people 1 person from each state. I wonder how that is going to work. http://communit
soldiersmom
4 messages
09-12-06 09:42 AM
Does anyone know when the show is coming back?
I love this show and can't wait to see more....anyone have any idea when it is coming back? I've read they were casting for Season 3 but haven%2
scota
8 messages
08-17-06 07:12 PM
Its a good show.
The biggest loser is a great show ,so great the some one from my home town got some kind of dvds from the shows.The person lost a lot of weight.
burr
1 messages
07-27-06 02:11 PM
My Biggest Loser Audition Tape - Hilarious!
I'm DETERMINED to become a "Biggest Loser" contestant! Send this link to everyone you know! Help me get on "The Biggest Loser"! PLEEEA
mizzsmiff
1 messages
07-22-06 07:02 AM
Season 2: Matt and Suzy update
Just heard that Matt proposed to Suzy live on the Today show! Congratulations to them! I hope they will have a wonderful life together
greeneyes
4 messages
06-14-06 08:00 PM
Bob - train me!
Late to the Biggest Loser world but that's what iTunes is for... Just heard of this exercise program called PUSH which can give you Bob Harper as y
uglier than sarah w
1 messages
06-14-06 07:59 PM
Jen Kersey from Season 2
Hey I got med school with Jen kersey (the asian girl from Seas 2) She has three kids at home and a husband that works his butt off. It
korbindallas
0 messages
04-23-06 02:51 PM
Fat
Who agrees that hostess on the biggest loser gained some weight? I think they should of picked a host that represented the show in a better way. She
dancefit
17 messages
03-22-06 05:55 PM
contestants
I applied for season three. Does anyone when they contact those who will be on. Or what the process is?
biggcountrygirl
0 messages
02-09-06 12:44 PM
tonight's 2-hour special
Jeez. All I kept thinking was how much I wish I could leave my job, family, and life for 4 months and lose as much weight as Kimmie!!! Do y
dixiegirl001
0 messages
02-08-06 11:17 PM
Family Restaurant Owners - Part 1
I watch this show and I feel so bad and so excited for these people. I can't imagine having to go through that transition on tv. The Bronx family ow
veryvera
4 messages
01-30-06 01:58 PM
BIG CRUSH ON MATT HOOVER!!
Oh dear.. I have a big crush on Matt... Well he's such a handsome guy and he's doing so well... what can i say? Australia awaits you Mat
Austaria
17 messages
01-28-06 10:47 PM
Anyone wonder if Bob is gay?
Or Jillian for that matter? Don't get me wrong. It doesn't bother me if either one is, but has anyone else wondered the same thing? I just t
queenlady
15 messages
01-28-06 10:43 PM
how do you apply to get on show
I have an idea for one of the shorter Biggest Losers, examples, how they used newlyweds and families. I want to apply, I don't know how to do
rene
1 messages
01-25-06 06:52 PM
The Biggest Loser: Special Edition Episode 3 Summary: Engaged Couples
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 01-16-06 AT 05:08 PM (EST)[/font] After the ever-impressing weight loss of the families last week
volsfan
8 messages
01-24-06 10:34 AM
I dont like what i see.
i wasnt always big i dont like the way i look and i know by me getting on big fat loser ill find myself again.
Silvana
0 messages
01-23-06 02:20 AM
qualifications
Hey there, I have spent the last 2 months totally hyped about applying to the show....until today. After the 2nd season, i downloaded an applicat
subee97
2 messages
01-22-06 05:45 PM
Couples on the Today Show
The Couples that we will be seeing this evening were on the Today Show this morning. Did anyone else catch it? I thought it was kind of odd to have
irishrose
4 messages
01-19-06 03:03 AM
Biggest Loser: Special Editon Episodes 1 & 2 Summary
Biggest Loser: Special Edition, Episodes 1 & 2 Summary “How Many Losers Are In Your Family?” Welcome to the first-ever spe
Cyndimaus
2 messages
01-18-06 02:05 AM
Anyone know where to sign up to be a CONTESTANT?
My daughter would be perfect to go on the show and I want to find out where I can find an application to be a contestant.
goodkitti
5 messages
01-18-06 01:43 AM
Suzys Frames
Who makes them? I want them thanks
prashaw2002
1 messages
01-17-06 08:36 PM
A long time without a job?
Does anyone know if the Biggest Loser pays a weekly/monthly stipend to its contestants? The concept of the show is great, and I (and quite a
joji73
2 messages
01-14-06 07:42 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •