The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Marty Looks GREAT
Yes, he DOES! It is amazing how when the show started how TERRIBLY OBESE the contestants were - and their fat is MELTING! I would LOVE to go on
noseyrosie
2 messages
11-25-06 10:26 AM
Holy Hair Colour Change Kai...and Adrian..get a backbone...
Was it just me, or did Kai get blonde hair during the makeover, and then end up as a red-head at the end of the show? I guess she didn't like
MKitty
5 messages
11-21-06 04:14 PM
I missed what Marty looks like now...
Due to a local cable network switch, I missed last weeks episode... and I want to see what Marty looks like now! Does anyone have any pointers o
HeavenlyGrl
1 messages
11-21-06 03:12 PM
Erik
Wow what a great player.... Not only is he getting healthy,but what strategy.Ithink what he did to Kai was great and even though he was tight with M
silky
0 messages
11-19-06 01:19 PM
marty
I really want to email Marty to congradulate him on his AMAZING weight loss. Have you seen him?? He looks incrediable. I just wanted to let him kn
zacchary
5 messages
11-17-06 12:08 PM
Did Heather gain weight on purpose?
Last night, the narrator made reference to Heather's "stategic" 4 pound weight gain on last week's episode. What do you think? That she ga
petmama
0 messages
11-16-06 05:43 PM
Heather and The Red Team
First off, I don't see a bashers forum for TBL, but I would just like to say that Heather is the worst type of person... hypocritical, hysteri
HeavenlyGrl
12 messages
11-11-06 12:58 PM
Brian
I thought that I saw Brian on Extra or Access Hollywood tonight (November 8), but I couldn't see what they were saying about him. Can anyone
tvwatcher24
2 messages
11-10-06 08:13 AM
Biggest Loser Cookbook
Hi everyone. I got the Biggest Loser cookbook the other day from Amazon. It's got some amazing recipes and some personal stories and tips from all t
MKitty
2 messages
11-09-06 09:55 PM
11.01 episode...
Brian...WOW... I didn't even RECOGNIZE him in his "follow up" at the end of the show. I thought they were showing another 'at-
deweydrop
14 messages
11-09-06 05:23 PM
"At-Home" contestants joining the ranch
Can't wait to see them! And how will our Losers react? Will we get nastiness from Kai and Heather? Maybe they'll both go home! But I think
Cyndimaus
20 messages
11-09-06 05:14 PM
Suzy is getting fat again!
Because she is pregnant!! all together now... AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!! http://usmagazine.com/i_us_i_exclusi
deweydrop
4 messages
11-09-06 01:49 PM
Prizes
THIS SHOW MAKES MILLIONS AND MILLIONS. WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE THOSE VOTED OFF THE SHOW SOME PARTING PRIZES? THE VOTING OFF PROCESS WOULD BE L
MAGGIE368
4 messages
11-09-06 09:07 AM
Goodbye Ken
Well, the downfall of The Red Team has finally come, and who can say anything but, IT'S ABOUT TIME. I appreciate the efforts they have made t
HeavenlyGrl
11 messages
10-27-06 09:59 PM
Too Rigorous? [View All]
Anyone else around here think TBL diet and exercize regimen is too rigorous for the contestants. Daily calorie allowance is 1200 to 1500 for the women
petmama
23 messages
10-26-06 02:28 PM
Bravo Amy! Bravo
I was so sorry to see you leave last night. But I am so amazed at your willpower and determination. You look INCREDIBLE. Healthy and vibrant.
deweydrop
14 messages
10-22-06 03:29 PM
Holy Divided Red Team Batman! [View All]
Wow..the red team...they really don't like each other do they? The claws were coming out last night and now it looks like they are descending int
MKitty
24 messages
10-18-06 05:26 PM
Who's your favourite loser so far?
I am really liking Marty from the Blue Team. He seems like a great guy and is there for all the right reasons. My heart damn near broke whe
MKitty
18 messages
10-12-06 04:35 PM
Why all the hate for Jen?
What the heck! Did I miss something or was it just bad editing? At the "vote" there seemed to be some things said regarding Jen that didn't
MizJazmine
16 messages
10-10-06 05:54 PM
TBL's Real World Challenge.
I think TBL is more down to earth this season. Putting the contestants in the environments they'll be facing once they'll no longer be on the show
YankeeDixieDoodle
0 messages
10-06-06 04:45 PM
terribly disappointed
What an absolute disaster. If anyone saw the opening of The Biggest Loser, you probably felt as I did - angry. How dare this show USE people t
adam1020
14 messages
10-05-06 06:49 PM
The Biggest Loser, Season 3, Episode 2 Official Summary
Biggest Loser 3, Episode 2 Official Summary The Beach Chronicles Previously: We are given a long recarp which goes into great det
Cyndimaus
11 messages
10-04-06 09:59 AM
The Biggest Loser, Season 3, Episode 1 Official Summary
Welcome to Season 3 of The Biggest Loser. The official Season 3 because Iím not counting this summerís bonus season. Kind of like how I donít co
samboohoo
6 messages
10-03-06 12:06 PM
Caroline Rhea
After seeing her on Last Comic Standing tonight I think she should be thinking about becoming more than just the host of the show. What does she do al
profesora_toro4
17 messages
10-03-06 10:51 AM
Jillian?
I haven't watched the entire episode yet...but what happened to Jillian? Is she coming back. What does everyone think of the new chick? %
Hoobie
12 messages
10-02-06 01:17 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •