The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World
Stop WAR in Ukraine !
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Click here to see help
Click here to Search the Forum
Click here to post new thread
Expand Threads
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Heather Has Another Tantrum
Why, oh why, do the reality God's let this happen? Although Heather looks fantastic, I DO NOT think that she deserves a spot in the final f
5 messages
12-08-06 12:53 PM
The female trainer this year
Does any body else have an issue with this woman? She is so arrogant and her attitude toward the new people was completely unacceptable. All of a su
9 messages
12-07-06 00:18 AM
Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?
The way they edit these shows is truly weird. For most of the season, Kai and Heather have been edited to be shown as really mean..evil incarnate%2
2 messages
11-30-06 06:28 PM
Muscle gain vs. weigh loss
I'm a bit disappointed that the show did not make a point to tell the viewers possible reasons for the dramatic drop in weight loss. I think this is
14 messages
11-30-06 06:18 PM
Who Left the Ranch tonight?
I was watching the show at my sister's house and missed who was voted out. Was it Heather or Adrian? Thanks for the help.
12 messages
11-30-06 06:00 PM
Marty Looks GREAT
Yes, he DOES! It is amazing how when the show started how TERRIBLY OBESE the contestants were - and their fat is MELTING! I would LOVE to go on
2 messages
11-25-06 10:26 AM
Holy Hair Colour Change Kai...and Adrian..get a backbone...
Was it just me, or did Kai get blonde hair during the makeover, and then end up as a red-head at the end of the show? I guess she didn't like
5 messages
11-21-06 04:14 PM
I missed what Marty looks like now...
Due to a local cable network switch, I missed last weeks episode... and I want to see what Marty looks like now! Does anyone have any pointers o
1 messages
11-21-06 03:12 PM
Wow what a great player.... Not only is he getting healthy,but what strategy.Ithink what he did to Kai was great and even though he was tight with M
0 messages
11-19-06 01:19 PM
I really want to email Marty to congradulate him on his AMAZING weight loss. Have you seen him?? He looks incrediable. I just wanted to let him kn
5 messages
11-17-06 12:08 PM
Did Heather gain weight on purpose?
Last night, the narrator made reference to Heather's "stategic" 4 pound weight gain on last week's episode. What do you think? That she ga
0 messages
11-16-06 05:43 PM
Heather and The Red Team
First off, I don't see a bashers forum for TBL, but I would just like to say that Heather is the worst type of person... hypocritical, hysteri
12 messages
11-11-06 12:58 PM
I thought that I saw Brian on Extra or Access Hollywood tonight (November 8), but I couldn't see what they were saying about him. Can anyone
2 messages
11-10-06 08:13 AM
Biggest Loser Cookbook
Hi everyone. I got the Biggest Loser cookbook the other day from Amazon. It's got some amazing recipes and some personal stories and tips from all t
2 messages
11-09-06 09:55 PM
11.01 episode...
Brian...WOW... I didn't even RECOGNIZE him in his "follow up" at the end of the show. I thought they were showing another 'at-
14 messages
11-09-06 05:23 PM
"At-Home" contestants joining the ranch
Can't wait to see them! And how will our Losers react? Will we get nastiness from Kai and Heather? Maybe they'll both go home! But I think
20 messages
11-09-06 05:14 PM
Suzy is getting fat again!
Because she is pregnant!! all together now... AAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!
4 messages
11-09-06 01:49 PM
4 messages
11-09-06 09:07 AM
Goodbye Ken
Well, the downfall of The Red Team has finally come, and who can say anything but, IT'S ABOUT TIME. I appreciate the efforts they have made t
11 messages
10-27-06 09:59 PM
Too Rigorous? [View All]
Anyone else around here think TBL diet and exercize regimen is too rigorous for the contestants. Daily calorie allowance is 1200 to 1500 for the women
23 messages
10-26-06 02:28 PM
Bravo Amy! Bravo
I was so sorry to see you leave last night. But I am so amazed at your willpower and determination. You look INCREDIBLE. Healthy and vibrant.
14 messages
10-22-06 03:29 PM
Holy Divided Red Team Batman! [View All]
Wow..the red team...they really don't like each other do they? The claws were coming out last night and now it looks like they are descending int
24 messages
10-18-06 05:26 PM
Who's your favourite loser so far?
I am really liking Marty from the Blue Team. He seems like a great guy and is there for all the right reasons. My heart damn near broke whe
18 messages
10-12-06 04:35 PM
Why all the hate for Jen?
What the heck! Did I miss something or was it just bad editing? At the "vote" there seemed to be some things said regarding Jen that didn't
16 messages
10-10-06 05:54 PM
TBL's Real World Challenge.
I think TBL is more down to earth this season. Putting the contestants in the environments they'll be facing once they'll no longer be on the show
0 messages
10-06-06 04:45 PM
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •