The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Biggest Loser Baby!
How I missed this, I do not know. But Matt and Suzy's baby was born at the end of July. Congrats!!!! http://w
Cyndimaus
1 messages
08-17-07 09:24 PM
Episodes
Hi everyone... I'm a Mass Comunnications student from Israel, and I have to hand in a HUGE project about "The biggest loser". I'm curen
fleischy
0 messages
07-26-07 06:19 AM
marathon of the show
I would love to see all the shows from start to finish, marathon style. What better way to spend a weekend, watching the shows, getting tips an
robby
0 messages
06-11-07 09:43 PM
My favorite show
This show has become my favorite. I know I am watching previous episodes. Let me tell you all what I have done in a short week since getting into th
robby
0 messages
06-11-07 09:20 PM
Last Seasons biggest loser
Did you see Montel Williams is hosting a program that targets overweight teen girls and the last seasons winner is coaching the four teen girls in los
maggietalk93215
0 messages
05-22-07 12:02 PM
Biggest Loser Application for Show
Hi, I would like to get an application to fill out to be on the show. I am 51 years old and my weight is 270 and I also have RH Arthritist. I can n
82554raw
1 messages
05-19-07 00:26 AM
interested in being on the show
I'm married, 52, and weigh close to 200 pounds. My health is slowly going downhill and it is really putting the fear of God in me. I suffer fr
DeniseBrown71354
0 messages
05-15-07 11:53 PM
Anyone know when the next season will start?
Just wondering if anyone knows when the next season of Biggest Loser will start. It's Feb. now and I am hoping they will have another installment in
MKitty
2 messages
03-12-07 01:26 PM
DVDS of show
Hi,I'm a big fan of The Amazing Race and I love to get the series on Netflix or E-Bay.Yet I can't seem to get The Biggest Loser on DVD.I don't
Ripley
2 messages
02-08-07 04:04 PM
Caroline Rhea
Does anybody else agree that she should be a contestant on this show? She could stand to loose quite a few herself.
Cardinal Tony
12 messages
01-20-07 02:08 PM
Eric Rocks
Is it just me or did the contestants this year blow away last years contestants?? Not that they didn't do awesome as well, but there was tre
HeavenlyGrl
2 messages
12-17-06 02:50 PM
Skin Question
This may be a weird question, but I was wondering... do the contestants end up having to have plastic surgery because of the weight loss? I've h
surlier
4 messages
12-15-06 06:03 PM
Ok - how many tissues did YOU go through?
OMG...what an amazing finale. Of course...I wanted to smack Kai for acting like a total idiot on stage...but beyond that - I'm AMAZED at
deweydrop
9 messages
12-15-06 11:33 AM
Did Heather get pregnant while she was at the ranch?
At the finale, Heather said she was five months pregnant. How long have the final four been back home?
robynfrog
9 messages
12-14-06 10:37 PM
So, what did you think of this season?
At first, I really didn't like the whole 50 state thing, but I ended up really liking it. I got attached to all of the at-home contestants and r
skeetergirl87
0 messages
12-14-06 02:11 PM
YAY Brian...100k!!!
I'm soooo happy Brian won the 100k. He was my fav & I just hated when he was voted out BUT he did it!!! It couldn't of happened to a nicer
MizJazmine
1 messages
12-14-06 08:50 AM
MY DVR DECIDED NOT TO COOPERATE
Help! Does anyone know if The Biggest Loser will be rebroadcast on any network? Thanks
Jahara
0 messages
12-14-06 08:44 AM
How fat is Caroline Rhea???
Did anyone notice that Caroline was the biggest body up on that stage? She needs to seriously reconsider her wardrobe. She looked like a gigantic Pe
FatCow
0 messages
12-13-06 10:12 PM
Oh. My. Goodness...did you see the previews?!?!
Ok - first off...I'm glad Jaron was a good sport about last night. Says alot about his character. I'm impressed with the work he did at the ranch.
deweydrop
8 messages
12-13-06 12:56 PM
11.08 double episode...
I was NOT HAPPY with Bob's attitude last night AT ALL. Granted, he had a fair point about Jaron's diet...but he could have done it without the a
deweydrop
18 messages
12-12-06 11:32 PM
Heather Has Another Tantrum
Why, oh why, do the reality God's let this happen? Although Heather looks fantastic, I DO NOT think that she deserves a spot in the final f
HeavenlyGrl
5 messages
12-08-06 12:53 PM
The female trainer this year
Does any body else have an issue with this woman? She is so arrogant and her attitude toward the new people was completely unacceptable. All of a su
beau
9 messages
12-07-06 00:18 AM
Notice how Kai and Heather are now edited to seem really nice?
The way they edit these shows is truly weird. For most of the season, Kai and Heather have been edited to be shown as really mean..evil incarnate%2
MKitty
2 messages
11-30-06 06:28 PM
Muscle gain vs. weigh loss
I'm a bit disappointed that the show did not make a point to tell the viewers possible reasons for the dramatic drop in weight loss. I think this is
eviljuan905
14 messages
11-30-06 06:18 PM
Who Left the Ranch tonight?
I was watching the show at my sister's house and missed who was voted out. Was it Heather or Adrian? Thanks for the help.
jellyl1
12 messages
11-30-06 06:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •