The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Week 9, Nov 6th
Finally! I enjoyed last night. They got back to what the show is about, weight loss and healthy choices. I liked hearing the tips and we FINALLY
Breezy
18 messages
11-14-07 00:48 AM
The show should change the elimination format
I find the voting thing at the end pretty boring and doesn't fit a weight loss/makeover show. It's not as exciting like Survivor where there ar
JoeGazillionaire
18 messages
11-13-07 03:58 PM
Week 9 - Nov 6th - The Show Is Now An Infomercial
Last night the show jumped the shark. I will no longer be watching, the show has become one long infomercial. Always pitching products%2
FireAlarm
15 messages
11-13-07 03:41 PM
Week 8, October 30th [View All]
Do they really have to drag it out so looooong? I really enjoy this show, but can watch it in 30 minutes with my DVR. I have had enoug
trigirl
23 messages
11-05-07 05:50 PM
Week 7, Oct 23rd [View All]
Disgusted, just totally disgusted. I'm really considering not watching until the finale now. This show used to be about weight loss a
Breezy
46 messages
11-01-07 03:55 PM
Keep the shirts on, guys!
Am I the only one grossed out by the men weighing without their shirts? All those dangling man-boobs. And, hanging bellies. I could really do with
YankeeDixieDoodle
12 messages
11-01-07 03:45 PM
Who is really here for weight loss and lifestyle changes?
Seems apparent to me that no one on this how except (sara I think her name is) is looking to lose weight and change their lives. The entire focus
ZnittyK
2 messages
11-01-07 03:36 PM
Trainers
Has the purpose of this show changed? I heard the trainers crying alot tonight about "do you know how bad that makes me look", and "that re
Redward5
6 messages
10-24-07 03:26 PM
What's the Purpose?
I can't believe the way the show is going! I thought the sole purpose was to help folks learn to exercise in a safe way, eat with purpose, an
Pat Mauro
1 messages
10-24-07 10:13 AM
What is in Jillian's workout regimen?
Dang, her black team is whipping the other teams each week. I would like to know what's in her workout and diet regimen for these guys.... How ar
JoeGazillionaire
13 messages
10-19-07 05:16 PM
Did the black team just undermine thier powerhouse status?
The twins were the main reason why the Black team has been a powerhouse the last 4 challenges....so it's really surprisng that the team would take o
JoeGazillionaire
11 messages
10-19-07 05:12 PM
Week 6, October 16 [View All]
OMG - I can't believe how dumb the red team was last night. I would have listened to Kim and thrown Amy under the bus. I hope for their sake that
hughsmom
21 messages
10-19-07 05:06 PM
Week 5 Oct 9th. [View All]
So? Did the red team water up last week? They posted some pretty big numbers this week. Going on vacation was interesting, but I
Breezy
34 messages
10-13-07 08:32 AM
Week 4 10/2 [View All]
The red team should be ashamed of themselves. 1 pound loss? 2 pound loss? 3 pound loss? Ye gawds!!!! Did they forget what show they are
Breezy
44 messages
10-08-07 03:36 PM
Week 3 September 25 [View All]
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie, but I've been lurking for a while on other boards. Am a huge BL fan I am so disappointed that Blue Team
hughsmom
26 messages
10-04-07 07:24 PM
Sept 18th Week Two [View All]
Ok, peeps I forgot it was on and missed the first hour. So fill me in. What happened? What did I miss? I think we need to check las
Breezy
22 messages
09-24-07 12:11 PM
Loser Lodge? Sequesterville? or What?
I watched some of TBL last season & decided to try to catch all of it this year (my niece went to 'audition?' but didn't get on - she did
jbug
5 messages
09-22-07 04:51 PM
Sept 11th Week One [View All]
Well? What did you all think? Do you have a favorite yet? If I were to have a personal trainer, I would want Jillian. %2
Breezy
38 messages
09-14-07 04:09 PM
Re-airing Last nights show
Hi, I am so upset that I only cought part of the show last night. My boyfriend and I have watched everyshow since season 1. Please does anyo
reb
2 messages
09-13-07 01:51 AM
Article about why Jillian left BL last year...
I just came across this excellent article from an Australian magazine that interviewed Jillian on why she left the US version (at least for last yea
MKitty
2 messages
09-12-07 11:42 PM
Did they keep the Weight Off episode- Sept.4th
Okay, so I am sucker for reunion shows, and this one did have a few highlights (a proposal, etc.) but I thought it was a pile of "doo-doo%
MKitty
14 messages
09-12-07 02:48 PM
Contestants revealed for season four
All I can say is...Jillian is back!!!! Of course, "not Jillian" will still be there but that's okay. So I'll see you all
Cyndimaus
4 messages
09-11-07 08:28 PM
Jillian is back!!
Just read this on another site that I frequent. Just got official word from Jillian's newsletter: BIG NEWS: I'm Ba
mdld
4 messages
09-05-07 05:00 PM
Alison Sweeny - New Host
i'm really excited about this new season. such an inspiration!!! what does everyone think about Alison Sweeney being the new host
waterboy
1 messages
08-20-07 08:09 PM
Biggest Loser Baby!
How I missed this, I do not know. But Matt and Suzy's baby was born at the end of July. Congrats!!!! http://w
Cyndimaus
1 messages
08-17-07 09:24 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •