The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
They Were on Ellen
So the team that got voted off. They are doing so well. And they are still losing weight i think that they are going to do great I hate that they were
jd8855
0 messages
01-17-08 09:56 PM
Twist
Anyone have a guess as to what the "twist" will be? The "ganging up" thing?
mdld
4 messages
01-17-08 08:43 PM
Week 2 Couples, 1/8 [View All]
Ok the week 2 numbers were pretty low, very low. Do you think it's because contestants are rumored to water up before they show up? Or do you
Breezy
38 messages
01-15-08 08:30 PM
Week 2 Stats
WEEK 2 Stats- I'm also going to add total weight loss and total % for each person [COLOR="Orange"][B]ORANGE[/B][
mdld
1 messages
01-09-08 09:10 PM
week 1 stats
For anyone intested in where they started and where they ended this week- start weight, end weight, amount lost, total % lost listed by the te
mdld
2 messages
01-05-08 09:29 PM
Couples - Week 1 - Jan 1
Interesting new twist. Those were some hefty numbers this week - course it is the first week, so....... I'm glad the BL Club couple got to s
jbug
3 messages
01-04-08 10:35 PM
Help! I need to see the finale
I watched The Biggest Loser this past season and missed the finale. I cannot find anywhere on the internet that I can watch that episode. It's the o
nailgirl
1 messages
01-01-08 12:39 PM
Your thoughts on the finale last night
i was WOWED by Bill and Julie!! holy cow, they looked so awesome. Izzy didnt look much different, and her neck still scares me. I thought Holl
cherluvr4life
20 messages
12-31-07 01:15 PM
aussie season 2
tried to find it in utube but didnt.. anyone know where else i can find it... i would love to see more of bob and jill.. thanks diana
diana88
1 messages
12-27-07 02:39 PM
Finale tonight Dec 18 [View All]
Can't wait to see who wins The Biggest Loser and I hope it is Bill. From our company's website: "When Bill Germanakos first became
blacknwhitedog
22 messages
12-20-07 04:19 PM
How many losers will have corrective surgery?
I realize that during the competition they can't have corrective surgery done but how many do you think went on to have extra skin removed? %
aquariaqueen
14 messages
12-20-07 04:07 PM
B looks like Cuba Gooding Jr.?
Anyone else notice this?
surfsidekt
2 messages
12-20-07 01:57 AM
can someone please help with these lyrics?
i was wondering if anyone could help me with this song, i fell in love with it but can't find it anywhere... it was on an episode last year and on
rose26petal
2 messages
12-19-07 04:29 PM
Another BL contestant sighting...
Lime-helmet me if this has already been posted.... Was at my in-laws the earlier tonight, and on in the background was American Idol Rewi
Meemo
4 messages
12-19-07 03:31 PM
Week 14, Dec 11th [View All]
Pretty emotional night for everyone. Julie's felt more like playing a drama queen though. I hope Isabeau uses that $10Grand wisely.
Breezy
33 messages
12-17-07 03:12 PM
How do they stay motivated?
I have been wondering this like forever and a day. Does anyone know how they stay motivated? They are pushed at the ranch, then they go home and c
ZnittyK
7 messages
12-10-07 12:40 PM
Week 13, Dec 4th [View All]
Trigirl was right, Nicole is a pretty girl. I thought last night was very interesting. It would have been torture to work at a pizza pla
Breezy
36 messages
12-10-07 12:21 PM
Breaking Bonaduce/The Biggest Loser
I have searched for endlessly looking for this song. I have seen others looking for it but no one seems to know the answer. It was played during the c
rochelle308
2 messages
12-09-07 09:57 PM
Week 12, Nov 27 [View All]
What happened to Nicole? It is like she became good looking in a week. Plus, what a good sport. Toothless and cute....do I feel a positive edit
trigirl
43 messages
12-07-07 04:53 PM
Dec 4th - "Can I Call in Sick?"
Won't say too much in case there are any around who haven't seen the full ep yet; Going to work was pretty good tho. They will have those
jbug
4 messages
12-07-07 04:26 PM
Week 11, Nov 20th
So? What happened? Fill me in. I didn't get home until after the weigh-in, so I missed most of the show. As soon as I saw who was
Breezy
19 messages
11-27-07 05:56 PM
Your Finale Choice?
With the way this show is going who do you all think is going to be in the Finale?
ZnittyK
5 messages
11-26-07 04:48 PM
The make-over clothing
Maybe it's just me - I'll admit I'm no fashion expert. What did ya'll think of the clothing / outfits provided for the women at their
jbug
3 messages
11-26-07 04:35 PM
Looking for "Biggest Loser" episode
I am wrapping up a year-long project on childhood obesity for my newspaper, The Bakersfield Californian. In one of the stories, I'm profiling a
ehagedorn
0 messages
11-26-07 03:02 PM
Week 10, Nov. 13 - Buh-bye, Amy. Are we really gonna miss ya? [View All]
Not me - glad to see Amy sent packing. What a whiner and sniveler. I started out disliking Julie, but it didn't take long for Amy to show her da
hughsmom
23 messages
11-21-07 10:33 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •