The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Season One Theme Song
Hi, I recently re-watched all of season one and love the theme song, can't get it out of my head actually... I've looked everywhere, googled
kim1412
2 messages
09-19-08 10:57 AM
How in the world do you sign up for The Biggest Loser???
I am a 23 year old female that is 255lbs. and really wants to be on The Biggest Loser. I have asthma, diabetes, back problems, and ancle proble
sommer2kids
1 messages
09-18-08 02:08 PM
Biggest Loser Families - Episode 1
Woo Hoo! We're Back. And I now have a laptop at home. That could be good or bad. We'll see. Bob and Jillian are back and
samboohoo
9 messages
09-18-08 10:12 AM
Biggest Loser: Families coming soon!
Are we ready for another season? It's coming on Sept. 17th. Here's the link to the interview posted here on RTVW. http://www.re
Cyndimaus
14 messages
09-16-08 02:59 PM
Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser workout DVDs??
I'm considering buying the cardio one, but saw there are a few options. I usually like fast paced workouts, so I'm not sure if maybe this one
lollipopqueen
1 messages
07-26-08 01:29 AM
Biggest Loser Australia [View All]
Anyone see this yet? The first episode of the Australian version was on my TV last night (on the Slice Channel if that means anything to anyone)
MKitty
35 messages
06-25-08 11:47 AM
American Idol vs Nashville Star?
I just watched Nashville Star for the first time and I liked it more than Idol. What do you guys think of it?
Cherylcyn
1 messages
06-15-08 08:20 PM
New Host for The Biggest Loser
I read today in the paper that Caroline Rhea is out as host of TBL and Allison Sweeny (Sami from Days of Our Lives) is the new host.
mdld
17 messages
06-14-08 01:32 PM
Biggest Loser Finale..... [View All]
It's with great anticipation and some sadness that tonight is the finale. I really would love to see Kelly win, won't be disappoint
aquariaqueen
53 messages
05-02-08 01:01 PM
Biggest loser runner up prize money
Does anyone know what the runner up prize money is for Biggest Loser? They always talk about the $250,00 and the $100,000 for the eliminated
MKitty
1 messages
04-19-08 01:15 PM
Things that make Mark cry.
Did this guy cry for the entire 2 hours? Sheesh. We need to come up with a list of cry-able events for Mark, just for fun.
KeithFan
5 messages
04-15-08 02:38 PM
BL entire cast before and after pics
Yahoo has a the pics of the whole cast--before and after: http://www.tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/248/p- otos/1 Wonder
zazzy
3 messages
04-14-08 07:39 PM
4/8/08 Episode [View All]
I love Ali. I love Kelly. Man, Kelly is hot! :-) I jumped up from my seat when Ali and Kelly were above the yellow line! I was so happy
KwietOne
33 messages
04-14-08 12:41 PM
? previous seasons available
Does anyone know if there are previous seasons available for purchase on DVD (or VHS)Thanks , Sue
SueK
0 messages
04-12-08 11:18 AM
Way to go biggest losers contestants
My sister and I never watched to show until this season. Thanks to all the contestants, we are now on diets and a walking program. We just started h
overweight
1 messages
04-11-08 08:52 AM
April 1st [View All]
Apparently with weightloss, Mark and Jay lose their balls. Yeesh. *rolls eyes* I had to mute that gawd awful sobfest. Ali, is my h
Breezy
22 messages
04-09-08 01:34 PM
how do you vote??
Watched the 4/8 program and learned, with everyone else, that "we" get to vote either Mark or Roger off the show. BUT, I haven't found
lovespoodles
2 messages
04-09-08 09:37 AM
Marty and Amy from season three get married
Yup, another pair. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/form- r-biggest-loser-finalists-marty-wolff-amy-hildreth-get-married-6821.
Cyndimaus
3 messages
04-08-08 04:48 PM
Biggest Loser Season 6 Casting
Both last night's episode (4/1) and last week's episode (3/25)said to log onto NBC.com because they are now casting for Season 6. I c
mutti2
1 messages
04-03-08 09:53 AM
March 25th. [View All]
*looks around for Boo* :) Ok, how many weeks from Dan's leaving to his "today" shoot? At first I was disappointed
Breezy
38 messages
03-30-08 09:10 PM
Weight loss and percentages
Today I looked on the NBC site and they have the percentages listed. Here is how everyone stands- total weight loss and percentage of weigh
mdld
4 messages
03-27-08 06:08 PM
Who is going to win?
Is this Ali's year? Or will it be a surprise, like Kelly? If it's one of the guys, which one? $250,000 is a b
zazzy
0 messages
03-27-08 06:07 PM
March 18 [View All]
You can't all be over at the AI forums, can you? Last night was another fun episode. Maggie got the boot. Then all of t
samboohoo
25 messages
03-23-08 04:32 PM
What bugs me
About TBL (and other shows do it to) is this. Why do they have to show the ending 20-30 seconds before the commercial all over again right after
KeithFan
11 messages
03-20-08 01:32 PM
Makeover Sneak Peek
Want to get a sneak peek of the makeovers? You can go [link:www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/The_- iggest_Loser_Makeovers_1128/1.aspx"|here
mdld
8 messages
03-20-08 01:20 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •