The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Which movie?
Icky's sister said last night that she looked like a movie star. Your task is to cast her in the perfect spot. http://co
KeithFan
16 messages
12-16-08 10:19 PM
Time to Vote!!!!!! [View All]
So, America. Who ya gonna vote for? Do you vote to keep Ed in, pissing off both him and his wife that they can't throw the game?
WhiteHot
65 messages
12-16-08 10:08 PM
Episode 12
Interesting to hear about Ryan from way back in season 1 and the fact that he pretty much put all the weight back on. I've always wondere
MPVLOST
18 messages
12-11-08 06:40 PM
Voting allowance
I have been voting on NBC.com and I know it let me vote more than 10 times! I, of course voted for Ed, for many reasons, but I kept thinking i
momof2sons
0 messages
12-10-08 01:34 PM
Episode 11 [View All]
OMG, Vicky is such a baby. Just drop down already. I'll edit my post when the episode is over. http:/
MPVLOST
44 messages
12-04-08 12:25 PM
Episode 10 [View All]
I was jumping for joy and nearly screaming when Renee and Michelle both smashed the 4 blue team members numbers at the weigh in. One
MPVLOST
31 messages
11-30-08 09:06 PM
New Prevention Magazine-Does it Reveal Final 4?
Did anyone see the issue of Prevention magazine. It was out over a week ago and featured Renee and Michelle on the front cover together, smiling an
WhiteHot
2 messages
11-28-08 01:51 AM
Episode 9 [View All]
Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy. What have you let them do to you. IMO, she only voted Coleen because she felt like she had to make up for last
samboohoo
29 messages
11-26-08 08:46 PM
Amy C really missed her chance last week
She was kind of dumb not voting vicky off. Vicky is a manipulative person and she is very mouthy with her F this and F that. Not ladylike at all. If
tracy0821
0 messages
11-25-08 08:25 PM
Episode 6.08 [View All]
Well thank goodness somone grew a pair. I think I might have turned this show off if the voting hadn't gone down like that. Two guys left and you
trigirl
23 messages
11-24-08 03:06 PM
Shame on NBC
Jerry was on our local Cleveland news last night and he confirmed what I suspected while watching the show last night, they set the whole no voting
Novo
17 messages
11-24-08 01:02 PM
EDITING ???
I was just curious if anyone else has visited Vicki's myspace page? If so, did you notice that she has been blogging alot about how she was mad
blessedOne
10 messages
11-21-08 05:50 PM
Episode 8 speculation
Are two contestants coming back? So we've got two weeks before the next episode of TBL, if I heard the voice over correctly. In the
newsomewayne
13 messages
11-14-08 11:08 AM
Episode 8
wow, I was thrilled to see that brady went home....what a smack in ICKY's face! O good lord it's a good thing I wasn't there, I would hav
blessedOne
0 messages
11-13-08 09:41 PM
Episode 7
Ack! I pretty much missed it for a bunch of reasons, and I can't watch because one of us unTivo'd it. I saw the food challenge. I
samboohoo
13 messages
11-05-08 11:12 AM
Three Drama Queens
I think three people are being a little less than truthful. Heba says she isn't "in charge" but then tonight she said she "made the team bum
hebah8ter
5 messages
10-30-08 09:23 AM
HEBA VICKY AND BRADY
Ok is anyone else totally annoyed by the three of them? They drive me INSANE I hope they all lose!
mommyp
11 messages
10-29-08 02:13 PM
Episode 6 [View All]
If she smirks at the camera one my time I think I will scream. You know who I am talking about. I cannot stand the three of them. Wow. %0
trigirl
56 messages
10-28-08 10:53 PM
thics of jillian
WHAT A DISGRACE TOO THE TRAINING PROFESSION. HER CLIENTS ARE LUCKY SHE HASN'T KILLED THEM. GOOD THING THE SHOW HAS TRUE PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE LOOKI
shels8
14 messages
10-27-08 04:58 PM
Biggest Loser Families - Episode 5 [View All]
This one actually surprised me. I totally expected Renee to go home instead of Shellay. I may have missed something when I FF'd through the actual
samboohoo
22 messages
10-21-08 08:22 AM
Schedule Notice for 10/7
Because of the debate tonight's episode is at 8 p.m. EST and will only be the first hour, tomorrow they will show the second hour at 9 p.m. EST.%0
Breezy
16 messages
10-10-08 02:08 PM
Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3 [View All]
I only saw the second half, so what did I miss on their road trip? While I agree that the show "allowed" Jerry to go home, I don%
Breezy
24 messages
10-03-08 06:16 PM
Biggest Loser Families - Episode 2
No laptop last night. Maybe next week. Darn, I'll be right back. http://community.realitytvwo
samboohoo
8 messages
09-28-08 01:56 PM
arm band thingys
I tried to rewind four times to try to hear what those arm band things are called that measure how many calories you burned that day but couldnt quite
Working on it in Iowa
8 messages
09-28-08 01:53 PM
Season One Theme Song
Hi, I recently re-watched all of season one and love the theme song, can't get it out of my head actually... I've looked everywhere, googled
kim1412
2 messages
09-19-08 10:57 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •