The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
To Amy the treehugger mom
Amy, When you returned home you said in order to become a "real" animal rights activist you needed to become a vegetarian. I'm surprised
shannwa
5 messages
10-18-04 05:10 PM
Wife Swap Episode 3: 10/06/2004 [View All]
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-06-04 AT 10:02 PM (EST)[/font] Let's discuss tonight's show! Looks like one
volsfan
34 messages
10-09-04 00:28 AM
Jennifer & Veronica
I just finished watching tonights show. What a scream...I love it! How opposite can two family be? The producers have done a great jo
Magpie1950
11 messages
10-06-04 05:16 PM
Is it just me, or ...
Is it just me, or do you also think this show looks incredibly staged? When i started to see the promos earlier this year, i had that thought%2
geekboy
11 messages
09-24-04 08:25 PM
How were they supposed to spend the money?
We had a thunderstorm during last night's show (September 14) and I missed the instructions each mom gave the other's family for spending the
jrtcarol
4 messages
09-20-04 09:59 PM
My big fat gay son...or this weeks episode of Trading Spouses
No offense meant to anyone but if Drew aint gay...I am. Man what an interesting episode this was tonight. What can you say about the Donaho
CantStandToLook
14 messages
09-18-04 02:03 PM
Biggins Family
was on another reality show last night-Renovate my Family. I guess this show is a spin off of Trading Spouses because it used some of the same clips.
reversehalo
2 messages
09-09-04 09:10 AM
Finally a new show
And what an awesome show it was too. Hilibilly Jim or whatever they want to call him may have been a bit off with the monetary amounts but his heart w
CantStandToLook
16 messages
09-07-04 08:42 PM
missed the end
I missed the end of the show! Could someone please tell me how they chose to spend the money?
missdashwood
4 messages
09-03-04 02:04 PM
new episode
Well I was disappointed to see another rerun! Who knows when they are airing the new episode where the dads swap?
shabalaba
4 messages
08-31-04 02:02 AM
Trading Spouses
After watching the show, I hope that Tammy realizes how self-centered, selfish and delusional she is. Tammy - - the world does not revolve around
Dawn3700
2 messages
08-25-04 07:50 PM
cutie?
is it just me or is that 13 yr old son cute???
afichic007
5 messages
08-13-04 00:50 AM
Samantha's Friends
Just a question what is wrong with being a dental hygientist?
gosensgo
2 messages
08-13-04 00:45 AM
Swap 1 the Difference is $$$$$, Swap 2 diff. is love
Oooh...I can't wait for the second set of families to switch moms, but this time I think the difference between the two families is that one is pi
FlamingCactusIT
6 messages
08-10-04 09:02 AM
Maybe the $$ will go for...
well in the Mass family maybe she'll give them money for a new car and money for a personal trainer. They are definitly out of shape and possibly u
rileybbfan
2 messages
08-05-04 11:53 AM
Thanks Mods
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-30-04 AT 07:45 PM (EST)[/font] I just wanted to thank the moderators for giving this awesome s
CantStandToLook
2 messages
08-03-04 04:29 PM
Trading Spouses / Trading Moms [View All]
[font color=teal] Trading Spouses, as you may have read on the news page, will be on FOX. It's a [link:www.realitytvw
cqvenus
45 messages
08-02-04 04:53 PM
Trading Spouses
The second episode was great, but, was it me or did they not show the part about Tammy telling Amelia's son off about his "saggy pants" at t
jackieteee
1 messages
08-02-04 01:53 PM
The money on Trading Spouses
WAY TO GO BIGGINS!!! I was so glad that none of the money went to Tammy. Although I have a feeling she will get her hands on it so
datijolemom
6 messages
07-31-04 00:11 AM
Tammy in local Dallas paper
Here was an interesting article from the Dallas Morning News in which Tammy TRIES to defend herself. Enjoy! [i] By
PagongRatEater
2 messages
07-30-04 07:52 PM
News Flash Nobody liked Tammy!!!!
First off let me tell you that I really enjoyed the show. Tammy was very rude. I feel sorry for her host family on the show. I am so glad
Rlynn944
0 messages
07-29-04 11:04 AM
Trading spouses
I really enjoyed the show. I was thoroughly disgusted with Tammy's behavior. At first I thought she was really nice, until she showed h
sandart65
4 messages
07-28-04 01:14 PM
TRADING SPOUSES
First I would like to start by saying that I really liked the show, it gives you a peek into other peoples family. Secondly I would like to commend
firefightersrgr8t
1 messages
07-27-04 11:58 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •