The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
How to write to FOX producers Re: Barbara Gates, et al.
Last week some of you expressed the desire to find a way to write to FOX producers about the way Barbara Gates treated Bear the dog, and the kids on
DelinaBell
3 messages
12-09-04 09:00 PM
CajunGirls Message to Barbara! BRAVO!!!
I couldn't see how to respond to CajunGirls post that was directed at the very toxic Barbara, and I wanted to say, BRAVO, CAJUNGIRL!!!%2
DelinaBell
2 messages
12-09-04 08:59 PM
Wife Swap Dec. 1st... [View All]
If Nic and Jessica would shut up we could get this week started! This one looks good folks! http://community.realitytv
volsfan
50 messages
12-07-04 11:10 PM
ZZ:Grand Marshal of the local Christmas Parade
This article was in our local paper. Saw ZZ on Saturday and also saw Dianna at Zam's Swamp Tours. He is so cute. I live about 25 minutes away. M
cajungal4
1 messages
12-07-04 07:22 PM
Trading spouses last week
Hi all I hope I dont offend anyone Im not here to do that. I would just love to leave a little message for barbera in case she ever decides to read th
cajungirl
1 messages
12-07-04 06:58 AM
Trading Spouses - 29 November [View All]
I just saw the teaser for the episode that starts in a few minutes so I thought it would be a good time to start the discussion thread. It looks like
HistoryDetective
105 messages
12-05-04 02:04 PM
Marrying Up To The Next Generation??
I remember in the begining when this episode first started last week the cajun mom had said that she had met diego when he was nine years old and then
celinedion1
7 messages
12-01-04 01:20 PM
Not even a WIFE!!
In the last episode, the woman wasn't even the man's wife. So, now we're equating shack-ups with real wives? If you want to have a show ca
shannwa
13 messages
12-01-04 01:11 PM
Next Weeks Trading Spouces
I saw the preview for next weeks episode of trading spouces and it looks really enterresting. I can't wait to see how next weeks episode is going to
celinedion1
0 messages
11-30-04 01:13 AM
TRADING SPOUSES
Now tonights show, I think the mother from California could learn alot from the family that eat meat. Mama who visits in Ca. needs to be more open
CLETA
0 messages
11-30-04 00:26 AM
Trading Spouses episode disgusting
The arrogant vegan ##### made me ill. Now her friends will see her for what she is. How can that guy stay married to her? She is selfish%2
brentconn
3 messages
11-29-04 09:53 PM
Trading Spouses - 22 November [View All]
I can't believe it! Ten minutes in and nobody has started a thread yet! Am I watching all alone? From the looks of it, that might be for
HistoryDetective
44 messages
11-29-04 07:36 PM
Wife Swap 11/17/04 [View All]
Looks like we are gonna have more drama this week! Let's chat it up! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%2
volsfan
84 messages
11-26-04 10:13 AM
Hallmark's Resume
Thought you might be interested in this...it's from the IMDB...internet movie data base.. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0887603/...n- t much
cookiemom
3 messages
11-18-04 11:56 AM
big dude crying
okay, have to admit i went back and forth from scare tatics to wife swap..but thats what my ol man thinks...scared peeps is to me, is funny, and
bigsue
0 messages
11-18-04 11:14 AM
It's only been on 15 minutes and I already hate these people!
I think Kim and the Neanderthal man from Oklahoma deserve each other! They both suck! What is this business about the Oklahoma mom not working?
sunbunni35
1 messages
11-17-04 10:20 PM
Trading Spouses 11.15.04 [View All]
[font color=teal] please tell me someone else is out there watching this right now, because it is truly and completely hilarious. already
cqvenus
26 messages
11-17-04 06:05 PM
TS ~ I missed the end!
Could someone please tell me how they spent the money? TIA!
Pookers
3 messages
11-16-04 10:17 AM
Wife Swap 10/20/2004 Episode! [View All]
10 mins and I can't wait...looks like we have a mom that has to milk cows! She hopes the family she lives with doesn't stink! LMAO%
volsfan
40 messages
11-14-04 01:02 AM
coleen
don't hate me because i'm pretty............dumb
tvhead
12 messages
11-10-04 01:56 PM
Is it just me or is Colleen a hot mom?
It is just me or is Colleen a super hot mom?!! She's probably one of the most attractive women I've seen on the show thus far..and her husba
sonyk
1 messages
11-10-04 12:19 PM
watching the 11/03 episode
So far so nutty! Could they find a woman LESS suited to switch with Mrs. Fitness?! It seems to me like this could be dangerous for the woman s
trynity7
19 messages
11-09-04 05:50 PM
Stupid Sister-In-Law
Did anybody watch last night's episode?? What was with Colleen's sister-in-law? Did she even listen to a word that Crystal said? She as
FlowerChild
4 messages
11-06-04 06:33 PM
I hate the kids on Wife Swap!
why are they for the most part the biggest brats? I thought that boy from last week was bad but the 2 blondes from this week are terrible. They are
blubyrd
1 messages
11-04-04 01:19 PM
Wife Swap 10/27/2004 Episode [View All]
Tonight we have a vegetarian mom going to a non-veggie family...what drama will take place? I.CAN'T.WAIT! http://com
volsfan
62 messages
10-29-04 06:42 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •