The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Is the show last night proof that the prodcuers of Wife Swap getting too "mean"?
HI, Like many of you, I have never posted before but had to find out what people were saying about the Evil One on last night's Wife
soloms
17 messages
02-16-05 09:12 PM
Episode 1:01/31 [View All]
The drama continues and the ghost appears!
volsfan
34 messages
02-10-05 12:17 PM
WIFE SWAP 2/9/05 COMMENT
By the end of last night’s show, I was sobbing for Kris, Nicki, and Elizabeth. My sister is a lesbian, who’s partner has a child and he i
TaylorJ
1 messages
02-10-05 10:57 AM
WifeSwap 2/9/05 - She's the reason I'm glad I left christianity
For most of my adult life, I've been a conservative christian but as the years wore on, more and more, I become embarrassed by the increasingl
kmdguy
0 messages
02-10-05 02:59 AM
Episode on 2/9 I am stunned!
As an African American Christian mother of 3, I am stunned at the cold, controlling, disrespectful, arrogant, self riteous attitude of that
Magdalene2
2 messages
02-10-05 02:49 AM
EXCUSE ME!!! I am in a long term lesbian relationship! HOW DARE SHE!
FIRST OFF!!! Ummm TRADITIONAL HOUSEHOLD?!?! You stupid ##### an inter-racial marriage is NOT considered "traditional!"
Jillie04
1 messages
02-09-05 11:30 PM
Janet the laziest mother in America-possible spoiler for West coast
The woman is sickening. Even her husband said that the other family got short-changed. I couldn't believe that she was angry that her family got m
amazingracefreak
4 messages
02-08-05 05:59 PM
Wife Swap 01/26/05
Here goes another episode...let's talk about it!
volsfan
8 messages
01-28-05 03:30 PM
JAN 17 EPISODE .. Howard / Hammond [View All]
I am very excited about the upcoming two part episode of Howard and Hammond. The Howard family features my Nieces and Nephews, sister a
FOWMike
53 messages
01-26-05 06:03 PM
Wife Swap - Jan 19th
Did anyone else watch? The coupon clipping mother had a problem. She used the bathroom as a storage room for her paper products. She used paper p
Loree
10 messages
01-24-05 11:56 AM
Diana Tregle/Diego Loupe of Trading Places
I watched Trading Spouses with Diana,Zamariah "ZZ" & Lloyd "Diego" Loupe of Bayou Bouef and thought they were a wonderful and special fami
scarlettfire
1 messages
01-17-05 04:45 PM
Wife Swap 01/12 Episode [View All]
I think I am finally back in the swing of things. Who is watching? Should be a good one!
volsfan
24 messages
01-13-05 08:55 PM
Wife Swap [View All]
Who is watching? Tonight's episode had me cracking up! Anyone agree? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_file
volsfan
67 messages
01-10-05 01:43 AM
Wife Swap 12-22-04
Is anyone watching???? This is unreal! Sorry Vols - didn't mean to take away your thread. http://community.rea
txmomma26
7 messages
01-09-05 03:38 PM
Trading Spouses/Gates-Loupe/DVD&VHS
Hi there I found this web site while doing a Trading Spouses search on Google and I'm HOPING someone can help me out.... I desperately
StormGirlPam
1 messages
12-30-04 07:54 PM
Wife Swap 12/08 [View All]
Another southern family to make fun of tonight! Let's chat it up...tattoos and all! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- d
volsfan
45 messages
12-28-04 02:43 PM
Wife swap
I wish that lady would come to my home for a week or two. The one that likes to clean. I would put up with almost anything. lol
joeanr13
2 messages
12-23-04 02:22 AM
Wife Swap 12/15/04 [View All]
This one is gonna be good! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/41ae395724e30045.gif
volsfan
41 messages
12-20-04 08:48 PM
Dream Rules
Do you ever dream of the rules you would impose on a family if you were on Wife Swap? I have been mulling over my dream rules for that wealthy NY f
enixela
2 messages
12-17-04 09:08 AM
Trading Spouses Dec 13 [View All]
The conclusion to last week's show! The TN mom takes the two boys to buy shoes! Those poor boys were terrified.
volsfan
37 messages
12-15-04 06:48 PM
Trading Spouses 12/13/04 I LOVE VICKIE AND HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely adore Vickie and her family. Everyone is AUTHENTIC, SPONTANEOUS, GENUINELY LOVING, AND ALIVE!!!!!! Vickie is so lovin
Linda Peterson
2 messages
12-14-04 10:01 PM
Vicki's the best!
I absolutely loved watching Vicki in this mom swap. She is so compassionate, caring, generous and loving! When I would have been so angry and sa
gajmerrill
1 messages
12-14-04 10:53 AM
Trading Spouses; Dec. 6 [View All]
This is going to be a hoot! The Nashville mom cracks me up so far! I was waiting on History Detective...sorry dood! http%3
volsfan
42 messages
12-13-04 11:11 PM
Wife Swap Episode 11/10/04 [View All]
I can't wait to see the WHACKER! This looks like it is going to be a good one! Who all is out there tonight? %0
volsfan
71 messages
12-13-04 11:01 PM
Message to Barbara Gates
> Dear Mrs. Gates, > > I am a resident of Thibodaux, Louisiana. It is a 25 > minute drive from my home to Zam's Swamp
cajungal4
1 messages
12-13-04 04:54 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •