The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Wife Swap 9/20/05
I think this was one of my fave eps! The black family was a hoot! I think my hubby and I are very similar to them (without the white
DonnaLynn
10 messages
10-05-05 12:14 PM
Mayfield/Wasdin Family
This episode has been really good so far. The Wasdin family Mom has a similar personality as my Dad. My Dad has to clean a lot. He also is usually up
universityofkentuckyrocks
9 messages
10-04-05 10:45 AM
The LA Bayou Family
I have been wondering and was praying for the family that was on Wife Swap and lived in New Orleans. I can't remember there names, but the mother
Pilotsmom
1 messages
10-02-05 10:01 AM
Wife Swap 9/26/05
My kids go to school with the family that will be on tonight. Should be a great show. The family we know is very left of normal. Kids can do anythi
chickgigi
4 messages
09-28-05 11:59 AM
NEW Wife Swap this week!
While searching through my Tivo guide for the week I noticed a brand new Wife Swap!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! I am surprised that I have
DonnaLynn
18 messages
09-20-05 04:56 PM
Misunderstood Vegan? [View All]
I hardly ever post on message boards, but after tonights show I can't keep my big mouth shut. Can Barbara be anymore hypocritical when she preach
katsme0w
29 messages
09-18-05 11:18 PM
Wife Swap Episode 02/09/05 [View All]
This one is gonna get interesting. An interracial couple from Texas and a lesbian couple from Arizona are involved. Let's chat it up!
volsfan
153 messages
09-17-05 09:36 AM
all mayne
I think that the lady that let her kids do any thing really has a problem i would never let my kids act like that also i think the lady from the south
angel17
2 messages
09-14-05 03:10 PM
New Wife Swap Episode!!!!!!!!!!
Last night I was pretty excited to see that ABC was continuing their Wife Swap series. First off where do they get these families? Both families wer
leianawd
0 messages
09-13-05 07:07 AM
Bayou Lady
Hi All, I just found out about this message site. Has the B---h from Calif - Barbara try to defend herself on this site. (I would like to he
Tenacious
1 messages
09-09-05 04:56 PM
Bayou Mother
I agree with Donna Lynn the "lady" in New Orleans was a kind, good hearted woman. Can someone on the program update us to her family%
Tenacious
1 messages
09-09-05 01:25 PM
Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05 [View All]
The madness continues. Let's chat about it here. Let's see if there are changes made when the wives go home. http://www.boomspeed
volsfan
41 messages
08-23-05 02:19 AM
Trading Spouces on 6/14/05
Did anyone watch the episode on 6/14/05. I was appauled at the vecan (spelling). She was the worst mother I had ever seen. But that was not
charlie126
6 messages
06-28-05 03:49 PM
Barbara needs a good swift k@#$
Barbara has some nerves! My husband and I were so outraged that we couldn't stop talking about her for days. I'm glad they aired that episode
MCP29
1 messages
06-24-05 04:18 PM
barbara
THIS LADY HAS ALOT OF NERVE.........WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? VEGAN MY BUTTTTTTTT......SHE HAD ME SO P%##@* OFF, I WAS YELLING AT THE
elopez75
1 messages
06-22-05 04:10 PM
Lack of Meat Has Destroyed Her Brain
This is my first time posting, and I must say I am beside myself. Barbara emotionally abused ZZ--. I am outraged that Diego and/or that no one s
ynomi
1 messages
06-22-05 07:30 AM
vegan barbie
I have never been so angry than I was at Barbara in the vegan episode. What a spoiled, self-centered,abusive hypocrit. I hope she watches the ep
dink
2 messages
06-22-05 07:30 AM
vegan hypocrite
I was completely disgusted after watching the episode with the vegan and bouyu mothers. It is really sad that the vegan mother's supposed compassio
anohr
1 messages
06-20-05 10:04 PM
Does anyone know---
Does anyone know if and when a new season begins? Thanks http://play.pogo.com/images/badges/lg/3- 9.gif
sharonk52
3 messages
06-03-05 01:09 PM
"Wife Swap" Season 2 - Currently Casting! Read for more details...
ABC's hit "Wife Swap" is currently casting for season 2. If your family is interested in applying please contact us at: Heather.Te
HTABC
0 messages
05-23-05 04:47 PM
vacation swap 3/23
Rich skiing family swaps with camping family. The show portrays the wealthy family who pays $10,000 a night for rental house as if they are some k
carla199
2 messages
04-03-05 06:29 AM
2/23/05 episode needed desperately on VHS
hello everyone, I am working on a class project and one of my assignments is to record reality shows. I missed the wifeswap episode of 2/23%2
maliha
1 messages
02-24-05 04:59 PM
Wife Swap 02/23/05
Another episode and let's chat it up!
volsfan
17 messages
02-24-05 12:02 PM
Wife Swap 02/16
Here goes another episode. Let's see how this one goes down.
volsfan
14 messages
02-20-05 08:03 AM
Trading Spouses 02/14/05 [View All]
Ok...Mrs. Suburbia has already gotten on my nerves.
volsfan
22 messages
02-17-05 03:53 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •