The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
i feel a little sorry for Lauren Martincak
Danny makes Kevin Federline look like a freaking angel. Danny gives the impression (especially since he "works" for his father-in-law) that h
bwookie3
1 messages
02-28-06 07:28 PM
2/27: Schachtner/Martincak: hillbilly vs. a-hole
Oh My Goodness!! The Schachtner family seemed so very close, loving and genuine. You could just tell they didn't have any hidden agendas%
Jenoc99
3 messages
02-28-06 01:55 PM
When will the next episode be on?
I was looking for something to be on tonight, but I can't find it. Are the episodes just played sporadically?
Donia
1 messages
02-24-06 10:07 PM
Wife Swap 2/13
Oh my GOD! I couldn't help but laugh when the animal-rights activist was crying and apologizing to the deer head mounted on the wall... and saying
Jenoc99
9 messages
02-21-06 01:49 AM
Last night February 17, 2006 Trading Spouses
Last night was the first time I watched this program. I have watched ABC's Wife Swap and most of the time the wifes learn something from that exper
MaryMary
1 messages
02-18-06 05:43 PM
How Disturbing!
If there was ANY reality to last nights broadcast of Margaget "Warrior of God", I firmly believe that she needs to spend some serious time with
sara smile
1 messages
02-18-06 03:32 PM
God Bless
Someone said margaret is going to be on a talk show?? please say it ain't so, please say it ain't so. I was embarrassed and I only caught th
DANCETIMECS
1 messages
02-18-06 03:31 PM
Margret
I hope that Margret knows that glutony is a sin, because that's what she is. Is margret the antichrist? proclaiming herself as a god warrior?
ashjare321
1 messages
02-18-06 02:59 PM
Margaret -- why are you so afraid?
I am a Christian and last nights show was very disturbing - not because of the New Age Couple, but because of the attitude of Margaret and her frien
kdeming
1 messages
02-18-06 01:08 PM
God Warrior?? MORE LIKE DEVIL
I hope someone paid her to act that way! Because that was no God of mine! I hate that she blamed herself on God! She should be ashamed and on na
howrufineme2
1 messages
02-18-06 09:26 AM
Margaret Christian hmmm I dont think so!
I was appalled when I watched the show. I am a Catholic and feel she gives us a bad name. Chris was nothing but polite and accomedating to her. She
chantal
3 messages
02-18-06 09:25 AM
Margaret: I'm very embarrassed
Margaret you need to really have a relationship with the Lord you speak of. If you have really read the Bible and learned about our God you would know
sheenacohea
1 messages
children save with margaret?
we've all seen some bad things in our lives im sure... but hopefully it wasnt while you were a child. ive seen some bad stuff as a child, and i wa
natethegreat
1 messages
a funny thing happened on the way to the nuthouse
A couple things struck me as funny: 1. Marguerite is yelling at her family because she needed their prayers, and Ashley said something
punstress
1 messages
02-18-06 09:24 AM
trading spouses - christian vs astrology - part II [View All]
[font color=teal]TONIGHT! do not forget! this thread is dedicated to the SECOND HALF of the MA and LA family trade. se
cqvenus
45 messages
02-18-06 01:19 AM
WifeSwap
Two things, How much do this families earn/episode. Secondly, yes it's totally staged with steering, editting, but why do they follow the
dfreddy76
0 messages
02-13-06 09:10 PM
Trading Spouses from last night
I was terribly sad when I watched how the father treated his son Chad. I wanted to tell Chad that he could come to my house to play with my boys beca
Lorna D
2 messages
02-11-06 07:28 PM
Trading Spouses 1/6/06 [View All]
Last night's epidsode involved one family from Florida and one from Wisconsin. At this point I'm leaning more towards liking everyone with the ex
nazpink
39 messages
02-10-06 06:14 PM
Last night's episode of Trading Spouses
I have to say, I had a hard time watching the 1st episode. The way that the father treated his children was very upsetting. I was sooo happy to hear
Keri Lynn
2 messages
02-07-06 05:08 PM
Trading Spouses 1/27
Wow, last night I had a hard time watching the whole show. Between the high energy mother and daughter and the jacka$$ of a husband it was hardl
nazpink
3 messages
02-04-06 10:39 PM
Last Wife Swap
I didn't really watch this episode, but I did catch a few minutes of it here and there. I was hoping someone else would post and give a brief summ
nazpink
1 messages
02-01-06 02:59 PM
octavia and the other mom
I think Octavia seems really cool so why is her family so freakin wierd? Why did they leave the mom by the fence all night? That was too mean? A
kimmykoo
11 messages
01-30-06 01:53 AM
Trading Spouses 1/20
An intersting switch. I wish we could have seen more of the interactions. Seemed like the show was too short this time around. Then again, the Dalla
Cyndimaus
7 messages
01-30-06 01:33 AM
1/23 Wife Swap
Ok no one else has started this thread yet and I wasn't going to because I only watched the show between commercial breaks during another show but h
nazpink
10 messages
01-27-06 05:12 PM
Wife Swap 1/16
I'm a little confused about a couple of things on tonights episode. I thought they said several times that the daughter putting ina
AprilleW
3 messages
01-20-06 10:08 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •