The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Jameka channeling her inner Cassandra
Was it just me or was Jameka pulling a Cassandra in yesterday's episode with all of her UMM HMMM's? That is all I heard come out of her mouth.
VisionQuest
1 messages
07-29-07 02:14 AM
Jen___? [View All]
Let's help that self centered future penthouse model come up with some more "Jen___" items for t-shirts. I'll start with :
holtwest
27 messages
07-26-07 01:07 PM
BB8 celebrity look-a-likes.
Joe = Michael Rappaport Zach = Billy Bob Thorton (More of the voice and mannerisms than the looks) ##### = Tommy Lee's
billsmith_1972
3 messages
07-24-07 04:26 PM
speeches at ceremonies
Don't think of me as completely naive for asking this question, but why does everyone think they have to make long-winded speeches when they nomin
viruslqc
11 messages
07-23-07 09:08 PM
Dr Will Kirby's Debut on Dr 90210 - July 30, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRwDUoVS- eE Here is a preview of the new season of Dr 90210, where BB2 winner and Chilltown me
Capricornsrule
1 messages
07-21-07 11:32 AM
Rate the New Guys
The other guys might be taller than Eric but he is 10x sexier than the other guys in the house. Plus he has much more personality. Am I alone in this
CSHS79
5 messages
07-20-07 06:24 PM
Julie Chen's stupid questions
So, Julie asks Jen to set the record straight about why she nominated Danielle. Everyone knows the answer is jealousy. Danielle hasn't had a neg
viruslqc
1 messages
07-19-07 08:28 PM
Dustin Ball Cap
I want to find out who makes the ball cap that Dustin and Nick are wearing .....the REBEL cap...can anyone tell me who makes it? Cheers
cdn1976
1 messages
07-18-07 01:12 AM
"Help Pick"
I thought I heard in one of the commercials that it was 4 people the public got to pick - I could be wrong with the number - but we do not pick every
soldiersmom
9 messages
07-17-07 01:38 AM
He tried to kiss me....LOL
Ok so here is my take on Jen... First and foremost i can NOT stomach this chic. Talk about self centered. She saw Nick flirting with Daniele and
hdodson
8 messages
07-16-07 11:39 PM
What do you think about this particular group of house guest?
I think it will be tough to follow the last two seasons. Who do you like and don't like in the house?
jefburn
16 messages
07-13-07 07:05 PM
Any1 NOTICE??
Ok..so I have 2 be 1 of the biggest BB fans around & throughly enjoy my Summers glued to my TV & desktop watching hamsters in their cage. Ok..I k
southerncharmer
1 messages
07-13-07 11:39 AM
Big Brother PTTE: Official Signup Thread [View All]
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
44 messages
07-12-07 05:56 PM
Big Brother After Dark
Has anyone else that has watched this heard the man say over the loudspeakers to the houseguests to "Please Stop Singing"? I have heard Jameka
JayRock
5 messages
07-12-07 01:22 PM
Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?
Has BB8 put the household at risk by putting one, possible two, people with Gonorrhea in the "lockbox"??? Has anyone tried to research t
bridgesam
9 messages
07-11-07 09:47 PM
I Guess We Will Have To Spell It Dic
Because the correct way ##### is censored. :P
tweets
6 messages
07-10-07 01:01 PM
americas player
what do you all think of the american player portion of BB8? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_
oasisfan1994
20 messages
07-09-07 09:27 AM
So ##### is Danielle's Father?
That means that he fathered her when he was 14? That's wild.
WeShallSee
4 messages
07-09-07 07:59 AM
Big Brother Fantasy Game
Does anyone know if there will be a fantasy game again this year?
ld23012
0 messages
07-08-07 07:08 PM
Bad editing.
Anyone notice on the first episode Kail's outfit kept "changing"? Every time they would come back to the new HGs sitting on the couch doing in
Shannonh2007
4 messages
07-07-07 07:40 PM
Confused about editing/live feed/America's Player
I thought for the most part, the show was live. I knew that things were edited and I knew that things were taped and showed later on like HOH games
tamitrail
4 messages
07-07-07 07:28 PM
BB8
The link is up and running. Just go there to look at the hamsters http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother- / ht
whoami
4 messages
07-06-07 09:03 PM
Survivor's F3 Twist: Would It Work In Big Brother?
Those who watch Survivor when Big Brother's out of season are well aware of the variation that Mark Burnett put on the end game the last two seasons
Colonel Zoidberg
0 messages
07-06-07 03:04 PM
Alison Irwin - Arena Football cheerleader
Alison, the runner-up on BB3, and BB All-Star, is a cheerleader for the Orlando Predators. That's Arena Football, byw. http:%2
Rasta
6 messages
07-05-07 08:02 PM
Big Brother 2007 [View All]
Any word on the setup for this year? Are Charla and Mirna making an appearance? Will we see Romber emerge in their gazillionth iteration? %
mrc
43 messages
06-29-07 01:47 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •