The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (761)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The Nerd Herd 2
I could not stand Evil at the beginning, but sitting next to the nerd herd 2, I am now cheering for Daniel, Zach, and Jen. I was
jefburn
1 messages
08-10-07 01:23 PM
Saturday or Sunday
Hello Everyone, after about a season and a half of moving the weekend show to Sunday from Saturday how does everyone feel about this? I really mi
Queene1979
6 messages
08-09-07 11:45 AM
No more fly-overs?
TMZ's top story right now is about the pilot who was planning another banner message. Glad they took care of that. http://www.tmz.c
Canada Girl
8 messages
08-09-07 05:21 AM
Stuff They're Missing
I often fantasize about being tucked away from the world for a few months and coming back and finding out what has changed. Okay, my fa
frisky
14 messages
08-08-07 09:19 PM
VOTE FOR ERIC TO FLATTER ##### INCESSANTLY!!!!!!
Who's on board?
BB8Luvr
7 messages
08-08-07 10:44 AM
The cry baby
Okay, who is the flipping cry baby on the show? I've only watched it in passing but every time she's crying. WHY?????????
cheezit
14 messages
08-07-07 05:03 PM
Diversity in Big Brother [View All]
I wanted to get some opinions on this question, especially for long-time Big Brother viewers... Personally, I have fun watching the sh
Glass
23 messages
08-07-07 01:47 PM
Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!
Let's twist up Eric's game a little! I want to see him squirm some more. I used to love him, but he's been holier than thou saying that he h
BB8Luvr
14 messages
08-07-07 12:24 PM
Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?
I cannot stand her. Could anyone be more self-centered?
kcgapgirl
16 messages
08-06-07 04:36 PM
Without Evil Sir Richard
Apologies if this thread is considered superfluous, however this is something that I would like to know other peoples thoughts on.
Starshine
1 messages
08-02-07 10:31 PM
How do you feel about the HG now?
Jen - I like her more now rather than before. I find my self cheering for her and Kail to stay to go against the Di*k and Daniel show. I
jefburn
10 messages
08-02-07 03:32 PM
Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes [View All]
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
27 messages
08-02-07 01:16 PM
Eric and HoH
I say Eric should be thankful that he is America's Player. Because I have noticed that he is already making a big strategic blunder. Eric said wee
Wacko Jacko
16 messages
08-02-07 10:03 AM
Look for an all girl alliance to be formed soon.
The all girl alliance: Jessica Jameka Amber Kail Jen Dustin Order of boot: Nick ###
billsmith_1972
0 messages
08-01-07 12:58 PM
Houseguest Game--Who do you like and hate [View All]
OK, here's how it works, copy the list from the person above you and either add one to the score for each houseguest if you like that houseguest
boaster
40 messages
08-01-07 08:39 AM
Nick & Dani
OK I'm hooked....is Nick playing Dani or not, is she playing him? I'm too confused. From what I've seen he's not and she's just not sure
lpar00
5 messages
07-31-07 02:02 PM
Who should Eric Romance?
I'm curious if Julie's question to Eric at voting time is setting up the next task for Eric. Or perhaps just a gentle nudge since he doesn't see
CSHS79
5 messages
07-30-07 03:51 PM
Was this tune written for BB
Whilst wandering around myspace I found a band called Johnny Deptford that have a tune called DAVINA. Great track. Anyone know if it's been used on
Les Paul
2 messages
07-29-07 05:54 PM
Jameka channeling her inner Cassandra
Was it just me or was Jameka pulling a Cassandra in yesterday's episode with all of her UMM HMMM's? That is all I heard come out of her mouth.
VisionQuest
1 messages
07-29-07 02:14 AM
Jen___? [View All]
Let's help that self centered future penthouse model come up with some more "Jen___" items for t-shirts. I'll start with :
holtwest
27 messages
07-26-07 01:07 PM
BB8 celebrity look-a-likes.
Joe = Michael Rappaport Zach = Billy Bob Thorton (More of the voice and mannerisms than the looks) ##### = Tommy Lee's
billsmith_1972
3 messages
07-24-07 04:26 PM
speeches at ceremonies
Don't think of me as completely naive for asking this question, but why does everyone think they have to make long-winded speeches when they nomin
viruslqc
11 messages
07-23-07 09:08 PM
Dr Will Kirby's Debut on Dr 90210 - July 30, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRwDUoVS- eE Here is a preview of the new season of Dr 90210, where BB2 winner and Chilltown me
Capricornsrule
1 messages
07-21-07 11:32 AM
Rate the New Guys
The other guys might be taller than Eric but he is 10x sexier than the other guys in the house. Plus he has much more personality. Am I alone in this
CSHS79
5 messages
07-20-07 06:24 PM
Julie Chen's stupid questions
So, Julie asks Jen to set the record straight about why she nominated Danielle. Everyone knows the answer is jealousy. Danielle hasn't had a neg
viruslqc
1 messages
07-19-07 08:28 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (761)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •