The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Is Eric Rabid?
Eric has such crazy eyes all the time that I think he needs a rabies shot.
magarella
1 messages
08-14-07 10:16 PM
ANTI-AMBER
OMG - she needs to go. She just might be the single stupidest, most pathetic contestant in big brother history.
magarella
4 messages
08-14-07 07:32 AM
silent treatment to who?? how about jessica?
Eric and Jessica are so close. I think it would be hilarious for him to give her the silent treatment. Who knows? If D*ck or Daniele get POV, ma
kcgapgirl
8 messages
08-13-07 10:53 PM
Julie
Why do they call her Julie Chicken??????????
JAKEY
4 messages
08-12-07 07:49 PM
Eric
I have a question...Did I miss something about Eric besides the whole Amber thing which I still don't know what happened. Why does Amer
ajb5001
5 messages
08-12-07 02:16 PM
How to spice up Big Brother
I think America should vote to have Eric campaign against Amber :D After what happened on last night's episode, I think that could ma
stbypax
5 messages
08-12-07 02:13 PM
Dustin or Jameka need to be put up...
I'm really getting sick of both of them. Of course, it's doubtful that Jessica will put them up, but if America's Player is given one of the
kcgapgirl
12 messages
08-11-07 00:25 AM
The Nerd Herd 2
I could not stand Evil at the beginning, but sitting next to the nerd herd 2, I am now cheering for Daniel, Zach, and Jen. I was
jefburn
1 messages
08-10-07 01:23 PM
Saturday or Sunday
Hello Everyone, after about a season and a half of moving the weekend show to Sunday from Saturday how does everyone feel about this? I really mi
Queene1979
6 messages
08-09-07 11:45 AM
No more fly-overs?
TMZ's top story right now is about the pilot who was planning another banner message. Glad they took care of that. http://www.tmz.c
Canada Girl
8 messages
08-09-07 05:21 AM
Stuff They're Missing
I often fantasize about being tucked away from the world for a few months and coming back and finding out what has changed. Okay, my fa
frisky
14 messages
08-08-07 09:19 PM
VOTE FOR ERIC TO FLATTER ##### INCESSANTLY!!!!!!
Who's on board?
BB8Luvr
7 messages
08-08-07 10:44 AM
The cry baby
Okay, who is the flipping cry baby on the show? I've only watched it in passing but every time she's crying. WHY?????????
cheezit
14 messages
08-07-07 05:03 PM
Diversity in Big Brother [View All]
I wanted to get some opinions on this question, especially for long-time Big Brother viewers... Personally, I have fun watching the sh
Glass
23 messages
08-07-07 01:47 PM
Let's get Eric to vote Jessica out!
Let's twist up Eric's game a little! I want to see him squirm some more. I used to love him, but he's been holier than thou saying that he h
BB8Luvr
14 messages
08-07-07 12:24 PM
Does anyone, including friends and family, like Jen?
I cannot stand her. Could anyone be more self-centered?
kcgapgirl
16 messages
08-06-07 04:36 PM
Without Evil Sir Richard
Apologies if this thread is considered superfluous, however this is something that I would like to know other peoples thoughts on.
Starshine
1 messages
08-02-07 10:31 PM
How do you feel about the HG now?
Jen - I like her more now rather than before. I find my self cheering for her and Kail to stay to go against the Di*k and Daniel show. I
jefburn
10 messages
08-02-07 03:32 PM
Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes [View All]
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
27 messages
08-02-07 01:16 PM
Eric and HoH
I say Eric should be thankful that he is America's Player. Because I have noticed that he is already making a big strategic blunder. Eric said wee
Wacko Jacko
16 messages
08-02-07 10:03 AM
Look for an all girl alliance to be formed soon.
The all girl alliance: Jessica Jameka Amber Kail Jen Dustin Order of boot: Nick ###
billsmith_1972
0 messages
08-01-07 12:58 PM
Houseguest Game--Who do you like and hate [View All]
OK, here's how it works, copy the list from the person above you and either add one to the score for each houseguest if you like that houseguest
boaster
40 messages
08-01-07 08:39 AM
Nick & Dani
OK I'm hooked....is Nick playing Dani or not, is she playing him? I'm too confused. From what I've seen he's not and she's just not sure
lpar00
5 messages
07-31-07 02:02 PM
Who should Eric Romance?
I'm curious if Julie's question to Eric at voting time is setting up the next task for Eric. Or perhaps just a gentle nudge since he doesn't see
CSHS79
5 messages
07-30-07 03:51 PM
Was this tune written for BB
Whilst wandering around myspace I found a band called Johnny Deptford that have a tune called DAVINA. Great track. Anyone know if it's been used on
Les Paul
2 messages
07-29-07 05:54 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •