The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
BBRAT5: 3rd Eviction Results / 5th Eviction Entry
Keesha's Dream HOH was partially disturb by her backstabbing alliancemates, but that isn't going to stop her from keeping her word. And kudos to
tribephyl
13 messages
08-11-08 02:20 AM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 3 Results-Wk 4 List Changes
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
2 messages
08-07-08 07:45 AM
Singing
Just out of curiosity why are the houseguests told not to sing? I've noticed a few times while watching on Showtime Too when one of the houseguest
seas72
1 messages
08-04-08 06:48 PM
political fairness??
Someone help me out here. I always thought that TV had to give equal time for both candidates. In the promo's for this season of Big brother one con
survivorscott
10 messages
08-04-08 04:23 PM
BBRAT5: 2nd Eviction Results / 4th Eviction Entry
MeatWad sat in the power position and proceeded to follow in the former HOH's footsteps by listening to the vocal mob. This meant Stephen, the pot
tribephyl
11 messages
08-01-08 01:30 AM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 2 Results-Wk 3 List Changes
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
3 messages
07-31-08 05:01 PM
hey i just figured out big brother 10 was out FILL ME IN!!
see subject
timothy4462
1 messages
07-27-08 08:07 PM
BB live show possibly moving to Thursday
Is the eviction show staying on Wednesday or moving to Thursday? As of right now, the [link:www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother- |CBS BB
DearAbby
2 messages
07-26-08 12:46 PM
Steven's pre-vote speech.
Any transcripts? Any precedent? Any idea what half of it meant? No, the [i]other[/i] half. %
Estee
4 messages
07-24-08 11:19 AM
BBRAT5: 1st Eviction Results / 3rd Eviction Entry
Jerry may have won the first power position but Tishy got the BBRAT HOH. Meanwhile, Brian was evicted and a few of the bbrats went on a very special
tribephyl
12 messages
07-23-08 06:49 PM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 1 Results-Wk 2 List Changes
kircon
4 messages
07-23-08 01:07 PM
jessie
anyone know much about Jessie? I think I used to work with him at McDonalds in Mason City, Ia when he was like 16.
trav4muz
8 messages
07-21-08 10:22 AM
BBRAT5: 2nd Eviction Entry
Even though full results aren't known yet, SilverStar and VisionQuest are taking the early lead. Oh... and it's already time to already start pr
tribephyl
11 messages
07-16-08 08:48 PM
Big Brother 10 PTTE Entry Thread
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Br
kircon
16 messages
07-16-08 11:27 AM
Need help figuring out names....
I'm playing this game and we were given this collage with a bunch of reality show contestants on it: http://img170.imageshack.us%
Skamod64
1 messages
07-16-08 10:49 AM
BBRAT5: 1st Eviction Entry
Yes! The Big Brother Reality Aptitude Test is back! Even though test is in the title, the bbrat really is a game. A game wherein you
tribephyl
12 messages
07-13-08 09:58 PM
Big Brother's Big Mouth UK 9 Needs You!
We are looking for huge International Fans of Big Brother 9 UK to feature as a Virtual Audience Member in our shows. Big Brother’s Big M
SarahBBBM
0 messages
07-09-08 11:22 AM
Big Brother on DVD?
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me why CBS has decided not to release more season dvds of Big Brother? I.E. Press Statements, things like that. Some
tylerc1223
2 messages
07-08-08 11:36 PM
Worst Jury Ever [View All]
Seems like this jury voted for the winner for all the wrong reasons. First off, what are you going to do with the money was a rotten ques
Wacko Jacko
21 messages
05-07-08 01:37 PM
Call backs? Semi's? Finals?
With the show starting July 13, when are the last dates to hopefully get a call. I sent in a tape like a lot of us on here did. Here it is May 5,
ChicagoBullsFan
1 messages
05-06-08 06:54 AM
Adam's "Welcome Home" party
For anyone interested, or in the area, or curious, Adam's headed home, to Philadelphia, May 8. After a few days of interviews%2
Rebel Crown
1 messages
05-04-08 08:49 PM
BBRAT4: Final Results
Wow. wowie wow wow. An almost sweep. I'm pretty sure Ryan didn't win because of the jurors hatred of Jen. But 6 to 1? Ah well. I'll
tribephyl
11 messages
04-30-08 10:06 AM
Finale!
Does anyone know the date of the bb9 finale?
sadieblue
3 messages
04-28-08 09:12 AM
Has Anyone Else Seen Jenn on Big Give?
I'm new on here so maybe this has been addressed but I could swear that I saw Ryan's girlfriend Jenn on Oprah's Big Give as one of the finalist%
BigBrosLilSis
3 messages
04-28-08 01:58 AM
BBRAT4: 12th Eviction & Finale Entry
This entry will be due before 9pm boardtime, Wednesday, Apr. 23rd. If you're already signed on, go ahead and skip to the 12th Evict
tribephyl
14 messages
04-27-08 10:56 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •