The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Big Brother 2009
July 9th - 12 houseguest. Going back to the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday format. And bonus for the cummary writers - you get a prego Chenbot this y
Ahtumbreez
9 messages
07-03-09 12:46 PM
BULLYING
HELLO E.1.IVE BEEN WATCHING BIG BROTHER FROM THE START,I PERSONALLY THINK MARCUS IS BULLING SHREE!!!!!! HEIS THE ONLY ONE IN THAT HOUSE
ANGELEYES75
1 messages
06-21-09 11:53 PM
Forum restored
This forum data has been restored Thanks, SB
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
05-25-09 01:12 PM
Jade Goody
In the UK we have had 145 hamsters in the Big Brother house. Only one of them has ever maintained celebrity. Jade Goody was reno
Starshine
0 messages
03-22-09 04:19 AM
'But first' is not one word.
Julie Chen will be appearing as a celebrity partner on [b]Million Dollar Password[/b], playing against Phil Keoghan. The episode tapes Au
Estee
5 messages
12-17-08 09:24 PM
Dan the man
Dan was on a local Detroit area radio show this morning. Fantastic interview. After listening to him, I believe he played an even more amazing gam
Wacko Jacko
2 messages
10-04-08 06:43 PM
BB10 PTTE: Finale Results
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Br
kircon
5 messages
09-29-08 02:54 PM
BBRAT5: Final Results
Here they are the final results. Yes they may be a bit tardy, but after all it's best to make your presence known through big and late entrances.%
tribephyl
4 messages
09-29-08 02:16 PM
BBRAT5: 8-9th Eviction Results / Last Entry
Keesha wins HOH for a few minutes, Dan wins POV and Ollie is outta da house. Then through the magic of old-guy-bafoonery Jerry won HOH and everythin
tribephyl
15 messages
09-26-08 03:03 AM
Post-season article
It's about Dan for the most part. Just to wrap this season up. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar- icle?AID=/2008
Rebel Crown
0 messages
09-18-08 04:27 AM
BB10 PTTE: Wk 10 Results-Finale List Changes
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
0 messages
09-12-08 11:01 AM
BB10 PTTE: Wk 9 Results-Wk 10 List Changes
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
4 messages
09-11-08 11:33 AM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 8 Results-Wk 9 List Changes
kircon
1 messages
09-09-08 03:00 PM
Diary Room Sessions
When we see the HG's in the diary room speaking about the competitions etc. do the producers coach them as to what to say/talk about? I'll occ
seas72
1 messages
09-06-08 03:33 PM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 7 Results-Wk 8 List Changes
kircon
4 messages
09-04-08 07:10 PM
BBRAT5: 7th Eviction Results / 10th Eviction Entry
Dan surrenders control just for long enough to alienate the next two evictees, but I shant get ahead of myself. However, inside the bbrat house...
tribephyl
11 messages
09-04-08 04:00 PM
BBRAT5: 6th Eviction Results / 8-9th Eviction Entry
Renny whins aitchoaitch and commanduurs the poezishun wit a drunken senze of strategery, while inside the bbrat house... For those new
tribephyl
12 messages
08-28-08 07:06 PM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 6 Results-Wk 7 List Changes
kircon
5 messages
08-28-08 05:32 PM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 5 Results-Wk 6 List Changes
kircon
3 messages
08-21-08 05:55 PM
BBRAT5: 5th Eviction Results / 7th Eviction Entry [View All]
Michelle's revenge... played out perfectly. Within moments of Libra's departure my ears have gone down to a dull ringing and it's afforded me so
tribephyl
31 messages
08-21-08 04:37 PM
Mid-season Love List!
Are you loving this seasons hamsters? Or hating them? Here's your chance to tell us about it! Use this thread to rank your favorites and those
SilverStar
4 messages
08-19-08 07:51 PM
BBRAT5: 4th Eviction Results / 6th Eviction Entry
April's stay in the HOH was filled with backstabbing alliances, housewide arguments and perhaps a little nookie. Each of which assured that her we
tribephyl
18 messages
08-14-08 05:36 PM
BB 10 PTTE: Wk 4 Results-Wk 5 List Changes
kircon
3 messages
08-14-08 04:03 PM
Ollie's screen time on TV
I am wondering if all you avid cable and feed watchers could give me an opinion on why Ollie gets no screen time on network?
CincinnatiLady
6 messages
08-14-08 10:54 AM
Did anyone catch the Morning show w/Jesse?
Hi, just wondering if anyone caught the morning show with Jesse? I was curious to find out his reaction to learning that Dan was actually playing
Mnytycy
2 messages
08-11-08 02:22 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •