The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6 [View All]
OK, how many think Ragan TRULY and HONESTLY received the most votes? BB's primary desire is to offer the Saboteur role to a HG [i]most likel
Aruba
23 messages
08-22-10 05:29 PM
BBRAT Week 7 Questionnaire, Scoring Updates, and More!
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
15 messages
08-19-10 06:05 PM
BB12 PTTE WK 5 & 6 Entry & Results [View All]
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
22 messages
08-19-10 05:47 PM
What did Julie mean?
anyone have a guess as to what Julie meant when she told Rachel that Rachel might not have seen the last of the Big Brother house?
BrassFan
1 messages
08-13-10 01:19 PM
BRATT Week 6 Questionnaire, Scoring Updates and More.
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
10 messages
08-12-10 10:12 PM
big brother
Matt"s wife because of what matt said she deserves to incur a fatal illness and matt watch her suffer..brittany you are the devil y
susanlynn
5 messages
08-12-10 11:26 AM
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.5
I'm posting this list even though I missed last night's episode. Reading the RecRap, Kristen was evited 6-1. No surprise there. And we won't k
Aruba
11 messages
08-11-10 09:33 PM
Diamond POV Questions
I seem to recall the Diamond POV being in play a long time ago...and I've got three possible scenarios I was wondering about.. Hypothetic
BrassFan
5 messages
08-10-10 07:58 AM
Did anyone see the ghostish face on Julie's dress before Lane voted?
Weird. Watching on delay, paused DVR right before Lane was voted off (about the 39 minute mark) as BB returns from commercial. There was clear
rickheimuli
3 messages
08-06-10 06:17 PM
BBRAT Week 5 Questionnaire and more
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ %5
AvidRealityWatcher
11 messages
08-05-10 07:37 PM
BB12 PTTE WK 1 & 2 Results/ WK 3 & 4 Entry
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother
kircon
10 messages
08-05-10 04:52 PM
Vote For Stabo!
Who do you want to see as the new saboteur? (Two weeks, twenty thousand dollars, and at least a slight chance of having to leave the house im
Estee
10 messages
08-02-10 09:49 AM
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.4
"I'm coming after you...but please use the POV on ME???" Great speech. If anyone has a problem with their boss, just call him/her a Ho
Aruba
5 messages
07-31-10 06:10 AM
BBRAT Week 4 Questionnaire, Week 2 Scoring Updates, and More
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ %5
AvidRealityWatcher
14 messages
07-29-10 09:16 PM
Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.3 [View All]
Quite a celebration when everyone found out Annie was the saboteur. But did it dawn on any of these "Rhodes Scholars" that if they were fortunate
Aruba
30 messages
07-29-10 04:41 PM
BBRAT Week 3 Questionnaire, Week 1 Scoring Updates, and more!
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
15 messages
07-27-10 11:59 AM
Big Brother 12 PTTE: Free Signup Week
kircon
4 messages
07-22-10 07:28 PM
Big Brother Loathe List V11.2 [View All]
Annie was right. Especially with Jeff/Jordan still fresh in everyone's mind, not a single HG could see the threat? Not even Mr. Mensa Matt?%
Aruba
22 messages
07-19-10 09:40 PM
Ok BBRAT fans. Just so you know up front...
Here is what you needed to know for the clue on the BB Mayhem for the 2nd week BBRAT posting. Did you happen to notice the 'ppn' in the
AvidRealityWatcher
4 messages
07-18-10 10:21 PM
BBRAT Week #2 Updates, and New Questionnaire
ppm------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AvidRealityWatcher
16 messages
07-15-10 07:30 PM
A thought occurs to me... So its BBRAT Pop Quiz Time :)
After watching the show tonight, I wondered if the 'sabo', was one of the life long friends with someone on the show. So I rewound my tape and
AvidRealityWatcher
16 messages
07-15-10 06:51 PM
Big Brother 12 PTTE: Official Signup Thread [View All]
kircon
21 messages
07-15-10 06:25 PM
Big Brother Loathe List V11.1 (and probably only)
Most of us ran out of love a long time ago. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93962.gif %
Estee
3 messages
07-13-10 07:53 PM
Greetings Big Brother Fans. Are you ready for another season of Big Brother.
---------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[center][table wid
AvidRealityWatcher
13 messages
07-12-10 11:01 AM
I already love Ragan Fox
I think he and I are soulmates. [i]A . . My Name is Average May 25, 2010 It worries me that I have a reputation for b
mrc
2 messages
07-08-10 05:09 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (771)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •